Hussain Kuwajerwala FC - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
waise i always thought of hussain as srk and salman khan combined in a single frame ...
Hes so hatta khatta as well as expression king πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

waise i always thought of hussain as srk and salman khan combined in a single frame ...
Hes so hatta khatta as well as expression king πŸ˜³
both baadshahs of bollywood as one hero HUSSAINNN ..waah waah../Muahhh πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Kumsumfan

remember wen deepak said sirf six pack wale hi hero ban sakte h kya ..i so wish he shows his abs on the serial also thoughof course i like him decent chocolate boy type jay β˜ΊοΈ
i also like jay as the hatta khatta choco boy only ..he looks more manly not exposing and more by wearing tight school boy half shirts πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by littlelily

khushi..tumhare wapas aane se forum me khushi laut aayi πŸ˜›..dialogue accha h na πŸ˜‰
omg jhooti taarif karna koi tumse seekhe..jhootiiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by littlelily

i also like jay as the hatta khatta choco boy only ..he looks more manly not exposing and more by wearing tight school boy half shirts πŸ˜‰
yes i agree ..whether garib or amir jay looks good in everything ..i mean hussan
TUM LADKIYON KO SIX PACKS PASAND NHI H ??STRANGE YAAR πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Edited by Happy20 - 6 years ago
Hussain sirs dp rocking..yo !!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Happy20

TUM LADKIYON KO SIX PACKS PASAND NHI H ??STRANGE YAAR πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
tarun..πŸ˜† aisa kuch nhi h ..humara matlab tha ki hussain kuch pehne ya na pehne kuch farak nhi padta .He looks handsome and sexy with or without shirt πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Heres's Hussains autobiography in brief as this is our first FC
https://starsunfolded.com/hussain-kuwajerwala/

Hussain Kuwajerwala

# 636 | Most Popular #22 |    Like

Facebook Fans

Twitter Followers

BIRTHDAY12 October, 1977
 BIRTH PLACEMumbai , Maharashtra
 COUNTRYIndia
 AGE (in 2017)40 Years Old
 BIRTH SIGNLibra
 HEIGHTin centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 10
 WEIGHTin Kilograms- 78 kg
in Pounds- 171.96 lbs
Last Updated on : October 12, 2017
Birthdays Celebrated On Each Day Of Week

Hussain Kuwajerwala has celebrated the total number of 40 birthdays till date. See the analysis by days count and bar graph.

• Total Birthdays Celebrated
  • Sunday
    15%
  • Monday
    15%
  • Tuesday
    13%
  • Wednesday
    15%
  • Thursday
    15%
  • Friday
    15%
  • Saturday
    13%

About  Edit

Hussain Kuwajerwala was born on 12-10-1977 in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India. He is an Indian Television Actor, TV Host, Theatre Actor, Dancer, Model & Film Actor who best known for his work in Bollywood Industry.

Career

Hussain Kuwajerwala was born and brought up in Mumbai. He completed his school level education from Fatima High School, Mumbai and then obtained his graduate degree from the famous Jai Hindi College, Mumbai. He during his college time participated in various theatre plays and thus decided to build a career in acting.

He made his acting debut by making guest appearances on shows like Hum Paanch, Rishtey, and Aashirwad. He got his first major break when he was cast to play a supporting role in the iconic television series Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi in the year 2000. He stayed with the show till 2002. He became a household name in India after playing the lead role in the long-running television series Kumkum in the year 2002. He remained with the show till its conclusion in the year 2009. He became a household name in India after working in this series.

Simultaneously, he got the offers to host various television shows and he started hosting shows like Khullja Sim Sim, Shabaash India, Indian Idol, and Nach Baliye 3 among others. He soon established himself as one of the most sought after anchor to present television shows. Besides hosting, he also participated in various reality shows like Nach Baliye 2 and Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi among various others. Currently, he is working on the television series Sajan Re Phir Jhooth Mat Bolo.

He has also made his film debut with the Hindi film titled Shree in the year 2013. The film though failed to make any impact at the box-office.

He has also appeared in various television commercials like Gillette, Harpic, Priya Gold, and Rexona among others.