Ayushman Bhava

Ayushman Bhava' TO END on December 30 TOI ARTICLE

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

'Ayushman Bhava' to end on December 30

Sumit Bharadwaj
Sumit Bharadwaj
After trying every trick in the book to garner sustainable ratings, including a 13-year time leap in October, 'Ayushman Bhava' is ending on December 30. The show, which launched on August 28, has been in news for all the wrong reasons since quite some time now. Megha Gupta and Avinash Sachdev, who played key characters, exited recently after their tracks didn't shape up as promised. Needless to say, the one who is most affected by the latest development is Sumit Bharadwaj, who stepped into child artiste Ricky Patel's shoes to play the grown-up Krish after the show went in for a 13-year time leap.

Sumit says, "Yes, the show is ending because of poor ratings. I am upset because I joined the project with a lot of hope and expectations. However, ratings are in nobody's control. All I can do as an artiste is to give my best to the character." Ask him if he will be wary of taking up a project post the time-leap and he replies, "Not at all. Sometimes, even the most promising shows flop and the unexpected ones strike a chord with the audience. So, I will just do my work and not worry about the ratings."

'Ayushman Bhava' will be replaced by 'Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki', featuring Vishal Vashishtha as a bawarchi.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Well was bound to happen a great actor like Avinash Sachdev was side lined sooo