Nimki Mukhiya

Nahar Singh has lost it...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He cheated Tunne and Nimki cheated him. Hisab barabar๐Ÿ˜†
My goodness, the language he used for a girl who is his daughter's age and calls him Chacha. I understand he is frustrated. 

Babbu can speak na? Why cannot he simply refuse Nimki instead of doing this family drama? Nimki called him and he couldn't even respond properly. Nimki thought h had disconnected the call.

BDO has become Devdas and Masiji has gone mad. She wants Tinku to confess his feelings. Sorry masiji, I couldn't even laugh properly. Why is Nimki your last hope? Just let the guy be. 

Even villagewasis understood Babboo cannot fall for Nimki and all these is just a political stunt. Rambachan now has to talk to BDO. How can he help you? You have no control over ypir daughter's decision. Masiji is dropping hints and Rambachan is now looking for an alternative accha rishta... Am I suppose to laugh or cry or feel sorry or may be I am suppose to be amused?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Today after so many days I will watch the show because whatever Nahar Sing told Nimki i want to see if her expressions changed or was she able to understand that the man in front of her is insulting her while she can't understand Babbu and his family insulting and maligning her and her family.nimki the double standard girl if she's able to feel Nahar Sing insulting her then she's just faking that she can't see Babboo and his family...

well it will be good if Abhimanyu also tells her about his feelings definitely she's going to refuse then it will be fun or sad moment for those watching the show to see her crying.
With the decision of getting Nimki married to Baboo this show will loose some few viewers for sure.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
I watched it so she's the Mukhiya Nimki and her her attitude was rising high  and she was feeling hurt and insulted mainly she raised her voice on Nahar Sing when he dragged her idiot father Rambachan but why she did not give the save treatment to Babbu goon she reacts only when the game is not in her favour what is "Mukhiya" exactly the owner of the world? she has lost it already. Edited by ALUJNA21 - 6 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
If Nimki found her desire getting complete in the form of Babboo then it is fine did ever Babboo proposed to her or were they ever friend...She touched him once and he took a shower because she's from a lower caste but if Abhimanyu feels the same for Nimki as the latter  feels for Babbu now he's a widow with a daughter...is Alina 15 yrs old??At least Abhimanyu respects Nimki for what she's...
Nimki never seems to be younger than Alina by the way.
Acting wise the actor playing abhimanyu is much, much better than the so called babbu ...acting and his personality both very fit for a villainous role.
All stories in Indian shows the actress must be pestered they never show a couple living a normal life with the situations as the negative parts...playing villain in their life.

Husna09 thumbnail
Nimki ek selfish ladki hai.. who always thinks abt herself..babbo he theek rahega uske liye..jo khud ko hoor samjhti hai uski language me kahun toh 'bootiful' samjhti hai khud ko..aur babbo se shadi karke uski galatfehmi door ho jaygi. BDO jaise insaan ke liye mahuwa hi theek hai nimki nahi.๐Ÿ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Husna09

Nimki ek selfish ladki hai.. who always thinks abt herself..babbo he theek rahega uske liye..jo khud ko hoor samjhti hai uski language me kahun toh 'bootiful' samjhti hai khud ko..aur babbo se shadi karke uski galatfehmi door ho jaygi. BDO jaise insaan ke liye mahuwa hi theek hai nimki nahi.๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry to say not because of proving Nimki right or wrong a little girl like Mahua will marry abhimanyu because she looks too young in front of him...then again she's the younger sister of Abhimanyu and Indian shows must stop showing if not this sister then the other sister is fine...there's lot of girls out there...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Although Nahar Singh's language and the way of expressing himself was in bad taste, I acknowledge the reasons behind it.
Nimki was an alternative to Tettar raj. People chose her against Tettar singh's candidate. I find it absolutely unethical to marry just after the results are declared. This should have been Rambachan's reason to cancel the alliance and to put sense in his daughter's empty head. He should have asked Nimki to quit as Mukhiya to marry Baboo. This way he could know if Tettar actually meant what he said ot it was just a political decision.

Mahua is under age. Lets not discuss it anymore. But yes, Nimki's reason to marry Baboo is as bad as Tettar's reason to make Nimki his DIL. You know in a way Baboo is a better family person because he cares about his mother and in fact loved his father too until the marriage became an issue in the family. Nimki on the other hand is a bit careless and insensitive. She cannot think beyond her own likes and dislikes, her desires and her wishes.

Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago