Posted: 6 years ago
Sai Baba Quotes--

Though I have become a fakir, have no house or wife, and though leaving off all cares, I have stayed at one place, the inevitable Maya teases me often. though I forgot myself, I cannot forget her! she always envelops me. This Maya (illusive power) of the lord (shri Hari) teases god Brahma and others; then what to speak of a poor fakir like me? Those who take refuge in the lord, will be freed from her clutches with his grace!😊

@TM
Excellent thread by you, dear! ⭐️
My family & relatives are devotees of Sai Baba since a very long time..
Thank you, Sweta.Happy to be with you allπŸ€—
Sai Ram.
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

Mere Sai Song --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmTHi7CS1J4

Thank you dear β€οΈ πŸ€—
The soundtracks and bgm score of this serial are really sooo good πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by -Swetha-

@TM
Excellent thread by you, dear! ⭐️
My family & relatives are devotees of Sai Baba since a very long time..

Hello Swetha πŸ˜Š , I'm Nivi . 

Indeed this is a beautiful thread 😳 .

Loads of thanks to Madhuri for making it and sharing beautiful quotes of wisdom from Sai Baba πŸ‘ . 

Edited by Rudrasa999 - 6 years ago

Sai Baba Quotes--

Though I have become a fakir, have no house or wife, and though leaving off all cares, I have stayed at one place, the inevitable Maya teases me often. though I forgot myself, I cannot forget her! she always envelops me. This Maya (illusive power) of the lord (shri Hari) teases god Brahma and others; then what to speak of a poor fakir like me? Those who take refuge in the lord, will be freed from her clutches with his grace!😊

Great wisdom with deep meaning in it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
Edited by Rudrasa999 - 6 years ago

Sai Baba's Quotes--

If you spread your palms with devotion before me, immediately I will be with you, day and night. Though, I am not here bodily, still, I know what you do; beyond the seven seas. Go wherever you will, over the wide world, I am with you! 

My abode is in your heart and I am with you. always worship me, who is seated in your heart, as well as, in the hearts of all beings, blessed and fortunate, indeed, is he who knows me thus!

Beautiful β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ OM SAI RAM β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
Sai Baba Quotes--

For seeingBrahmann (realizing the self) one has to give five things, (i.e. surrender five things) (1) five pranas (vital forces), (2) five senses (five of action and five of perception), (3) mind, (4) intellect and (5) ego. This path of Brahma-jnana of self-realization is as hard as to tread on the edge of a razor!

Sai Baba's Quotes--

'Have faith and confidence in your Guru. Believe fully, that guru is the sole actor or doer. Blessed is he who knows the greatness of his guru and thinks him to be Hari, Hara and Brahma (Trimurti) incarnate.

To get the knowledge (realization) of the self, dhyana (meditation) is necessary. if you practice it continuously, the vrittis (thoughts) will be pacified. Being quite desireless, you should meditate on the lord, who is in all the creatures, and when the mind is concentrated, the goal will be achieved!

Originally posted by Rudrasa999

Great wisdom with deep meaning in it πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š
Agree with you Nivi .πŸ€—  He was a preacher to mankind.😊 Still guiding us as a Divine Soul.😊
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago