Jaya Bhattacharya: I am in a terrible fix and badly in need of work

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Jaya Bhattacharya: I am in a terrible fix and badly in need of work
Jaya Bhattacharya spoke at length about how she has almost gone bankrupt.
Popular television actress Jaya Bhattacharya is leading a rough phase in her life right now. During an interaction with an entertainment portal, she revealed that she has almost gone bankrupt and is out of work currently.
She stated, "My mother has been admitted from 26 November. I am in a deep fix as all my finances are down the drain. Due to a renovation contract for my house, I am currently put up at my rakhi brother's place."
Jaya further said, "Though there is a lot of liberty in taking decisions and doing things, I don't have anybody whom I can depend on or whose shoulder I can cry on. I am a strong woman and I have never given up. I will never. But I am in a terrible fix and badly in need of work."
This is really sad!
Jaya is popular for her roles in TV shows namely Amber Dhara, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki, Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai, Karam Apnaa Apnaa, Kasamh Se, Kesar, Koshish - Ek Aashaa, Jai Hanuman, Hatim, Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan, Virasaat, Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, Jhansi Ki Rani (TV series), Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap, Gangaa, Thapki Pyar Ki to name a few.
Jaya has also worked in a few movies like Sirf Tum, Fiza, Kyo Kii... Main Jhuth Nahin Bolta, Devdas, Lajja, Ek Vivaah Aisa Bhi and more.

Sad to know this...i hope Jaya ma'am gets new work and her mother recovers asap!

Its really sad yaar hope unki problms jald Solve  ho jaye Edited by Bihaan_love - 6 years ago
Its really pathetic . I pray that her problem will get solved as soon. 
Let's start a prayer chain for her like we did for Mani and Jiggs?
Starting today 🤗
Originally posted by T4Thahaanfan

Let's start a prayer chain for her like we did for Mani and Jiggs?
Starting today 🤗

Nice idea 👏
Her mom must have been seriously ill for so much money to go for her treatment. Hope that she is fine now.

Jaya mam is so talented. I'm sure that she will get a job soon.