The Voice India Kids Season 2

Aryananda was more deserving

annu_ms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Among the 3 Aryananada was more deserving.The reason for not selecting was so stupid🤢 a female song the boy has sung well so why you made the two little girls to sing that song if you have already made the selection in your mind?.Hope to see her in some other reality show.All the best dear!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i agree with u Araya nanda is more deserving 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow, I nearly gave up on this forum and you all came !!
I agree , Aryananda was definitely more  deserving
basket_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I finally caught up with all the episodes, and was so disappointed with her dismissal. I actually came to this forum to make my own post about this, trying to figure out whether I was being partial or if she truly did deserve to be the one who moved on to the next stage.
I admire Shaan as a coach, but I was very disappointed with his decision :/
I can't stop myself from going back to her audition clip and listening to her rendition of Raina Beeti Jaaye over and over again.

Here's to hoping I'm not as disappointed as I was with this in the forthcoming battle decisions.
She was my favorite from blind auditions. Very sad
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm still on the fence with that one. Aryananda and Ishaan both are and we good. It's a loss to lose either. 

The battles have been pretty unimpressive so far, excluding this one, probably. I find the tough competitions interesting...I want to hear the reasonings the coaches give.
Edited by *KT*~Lakshya* - 6 years ago
rohan80 thumbnail
For me her audition was the best. didn't expect from a small girl to sing like this.Stupid decision by Shaan
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watch the other two Shaan battles on Dec 16th. No offense but this man has no logic with his selections. So far all three battles he has picked a less deserving person. 
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've only just watched the 16th Dec episode and I'm gobsmacked! The selections every coach made this episode is baffling to say the least. Keeping Niharika was probably the only good decision in this episode. I feel just as sad for palak as I do for shaan. Seriously...W*F!