Prediction on next Elimination

Poll Question :

Who do you think will go home? (Read Description)

Poll Choice
Bir
Faisal Vaishnavi
Piyush
Sushant
Wild Ripperz
MJ5
Login To Vote
Posted: 6 years ago
Please vote for who you think will go home next. If a spoiler comes out before this vote for who you think will go home after them ðŸ˜†.
Although the judges are consistently over scoring him, luckily the audience is not.  He's been in the bottom several times already so I think Sushant will be the next to go.
A least he should be the next to go.
I dont know who was eliminated, but I think, per the scores and the current trends, Sushant and MJ5 would be in bottom 2.
According to spoliers wild rippers are eliminiated
Originally posted by Teddy_luv

According to spoliers wild rippers are eliminiated

What really? Well they have been in bottom I think just last week they weren't (I could be wrong). So if true not super shocking but kinda sad.
Why does it even matter now... WR were not getting enough votes, so sadly they were not the winning bet.. ab woh iss hafte nikal jaaye ya next week final ke baad nikal jaaye kya fark padta hai..
I hope KU, WR, Aryan perform in the final as guests atleast
I didnt like the fact that they gave Bir the least score today, he deserved better. This is going to be the final scores.
Judges want Piyush to win. I like him too but his steps are repetitive and he isnt the best dancer on the show. Repeating the same steps under different elements (fire/water/sand) doesnt make them unique.

I applaud the effort Punit is putting behind creating the different settings for Piyush, but that doesnt make him a winner.
Originally posted by dplus

Judges want Piyush to win. I like him too but his steps are repetitive and he isnt the best dancer on the show. Repeating the same steps under different elements (fire/water/sand) doesnt make them unique.

I applaud the effort Punit is putting behind creating the different settings for Piyush, but that doesnt make him a winner.

Piyush?  I think they have a thing for Sushant ðŸ¤¢.  In any case...both are being over scored.
Originally posted by Fatima_Q

Piyush? I think they have a thing for Sushant🤢. In any case...both are being over scored.
they might as well make bir win again.. 😕