Rohan Mehra went off the script?

Posted: 6 years ago
i think rohan mehra went off the script and tried to help hina by telling her not to pass comments on actors and also told LuvPri to stick with her. 

i think rohan ne game puri change kar di hai abb...Hina is very smart to understand these hints...Ab uski game change hone wali hai

i think that's the reason Rohan was immediately called back
Hina ki game kabhi change nahi hogi coz vo uska game nahi uska nature hai πŸ€” 
Once a hypocrite ... Forever a hypocrite 
Agar hina ki game change hoti toh woh footage ke liye hiten-gauri ke private time me taang nahi adaati. She looked so stupid at that time πŸ˜† Bolti hai insecure nahi hai aur desperately apne aap ko clarify karne chali gayi ki main hiten Ka bahot khayaal rakhti hoonπŸ˜†
Originally posted by lumos_31

Agar hina ki game change hoti toh woh footage ke liye hiten-gauri ke private time me taang nahi adaati. She looked so stupid at that time πŸ˜† Bolti hai insecure nahi hai aur desperately apne aap ko clarify karne chali gayi ki main hiten Ka bahot khayaal rakhti hoonπŸ˜†
Gauri ne aur bhi logo ko Cheeze boli thi but vo toh aaye nai safaai deneπŸ˜† Hina joki insecure NAHI hai vahi chali gayi safai dene.. she looked so foolish πŸ˜†
doubt it.
I think he ran out of time. if he spoke too much, they could have easily edited it.
rohan was so nervous and self conscious in yday's eppy
Rohan mehra ko bb ne kab izzat di thi to aaj deta usko to bas insult karwane ke liye bulaya jata h bb me
Originally posted by ..RiMi..

Gauri ne aur bhi logo ko Cheeze boli thi but vo toh aaye nai safaai deneπŸ˜† Hina joki insecure NAHI hai vahi chali gayi safai dene.. she looked so foolish πŸ˜†

I loved Acash yesterday. He realised his mistake and immediately apologised to hiten. And when he went to pull chairs for the family, that was too sweet. He has a clean heart. He is irritating and does a lot of shit but dil Ka achcha hai. After shilpa's mom visited, he told the cameras that shilpa needs the show more than him. U guys send me out of the show, IL be fine. 
Hina understood the hints. While arguing with Vikas after Arshi's bashing she was all smiling as hinted by Rohan. She is very smart to understand how to improve her image if something is not going right.  Edited by smashy - 6 years ago
Rohan ne jo bhi kaha usme se hina ko bas yahi samajh aaya ki priyank ko use insecure nahi bulana chahiye tha.. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by smashy

Hina understood the hints. While arguing with Vikas after Arshi's bashing she was all smiling as hinted by Rohan. She is very smart to understand how to improve her image if something is not going right. 

don't worry...she ll show her aggressive self very soon when the task will come...