Back to square one with a difference

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Lets have a positive take on the upcoming track, as frankly speaking none of us are going to leave the show inspite of cribbing 😆 If we didn't left during Juhi and baby daddy track than this track is going to revolve around AvNeil though they being separated. 
So going by the Promo, we are back to where the journey started. Avni is victimised by the man she trusted & loved the most and corrupt legal system. Then, it was her dad Ashish Mehta and this time it is her husband Neil Khanna  But then there is a twist here...😉

Then, when Neil and Avni met they were not in love but this time when they will meet/clash they are in LOVE ❤️ though they will hate each other on the surface but the feeling of love, care runs deep. The Angst would be something to look forward too...😳

Neil was never shown as manhandling kind so rest assure he won't go that route tough the promo show otherwise, but, promo never played out as is in Naamkarann. 

Other than Neil - Avni, I am looking forward to how the equation changes between Neela maa and Neil. For Neela maa nothing is bigger priority than her baccha "Avni". How will she handle this situation? Will she ever forgive Neil? So whenever Neil will realise that Avni was actually innocent, then it won't be only Avni he has to pacify 😳 but it will also be Neela...that sounds fun...😆

There must be lots of positive ( No Poonam wala positive🤢) which I am missing probably. If you guys have some just add to the post.

Posted: 6 years ago
I m also wondering about Neil-Neela Ma equation.
Cause the Neela ma got AvNeil married only because sh didn't want Avni to become a criminal. When Neil didn't accept the marriage she went to him and begged him to stop her daughter from becoming a criminal. Neela ma has faith in Neil that he will never let Avni become a criminal.
And now because of Neil's past Avni will take the law in her hand and he will arrest her for it. Neela Mas's trust in Neil will be broken. She won't forgive neither will trust him back easily.