Mere Sai Discussion Thread. - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Welcome To The First Discussion Thread Of Mere Sai.
Discuss About The Show and Sai Baba.
The Episodes Are Beautiful.
What I Love Is How Each Episode At The End Has A Message.
That Sai Baba Gives To The Viewers.
🤗Thank you, friend, for opening the discussion thread. ❤️ 
Love to discuss regarding the faith, belief, and devotion towards Sai . 😊
Sai is a soothsayer and a prophet to mankind when we are in utter confusion regarding the religion and the beliefs. To uplift the mankind up to the level of understanding the meaning of life and how God plays a vital role in our lives. 
 I wish I could Pin this 100 times! #Peace #Positive #Quotes:
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
When I sit in the  Samadhi Mandir, in front of him, what a powerful feeling it was , a set of emotions  covered me ,  A sort  of positive and uplifting experience it was , a feeling of connection with God the supreme power , an expression of the fundamental creative process in my own self, or  can I say  it as  an experience of my direct   interaction or relationship with  Him , the Supreme God  !
Even if God is only an idea, opening to the influence of that idea allows the action within ourselves of an enormous emancipation of functions such as self-healing, widening of awareness, and reaching beyond one's previous limitations and boundaries,  felt a real spiritual touch! I am unable to express, I know , you can understand from my  hazy expressions!  🤗 There lost myself for a while ,  closed my eyes and .prayed for the well being of my near and dear ones, who are dearer to my heart .
Edited by Viswasruti - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Viswasruti

🤗<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Thank you, friend, for opening the discussion thread.❤️</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Love to discuss regarding the faith, belief, and devotion towards Sai .😊</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Sai is a soothsayer and a prophet to mankind when we are in utter confusion regarding the religion and the beliefs. To uplift the mankind up to the level of understanding the meaning of life and how God plays a vital role in our lives.</font>
I wish I could Pin this 100 times! #Peace #Positive #Quotes:

Your Welcome Madhuri.
I Know Very Little About Sai Baba.
Thought This Show Iam Learning Alot.
About Him.
Originally posted by Viswasruti

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">When I sittin the Samadhi Mandir, in front of him, what a powerful feeling it was , a set of emotions covered me , A sort of positive and uplifting experience it was , a feeling of connection with God the supreme power , an expression of the fundamental creative process in my own self, or can I say it as an experience of my direct interaction or relationship with Him , the Supreme God !</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#006666">Even if God is only an idea, opening to the influence of that idea allows the action within ourselves of an enormous emancipation of functions such as self-healing, widening of awareness, and reaching beyond one's previous limitations and boundaries, felt a real spiritual touch! I am unable to express, I know , you can understand frommy hazy expressions! 🤗There lost myself for a while ,closed my eyes and.prayed for the well being of my near and dear ones, who are dearer to my heart .</font>

Beautiful.
Hey Nicita .
So cool you've made a discussion thread ! 😊 👏
THANK YOU .
WOW Madhuri ! Thank you for the beautiful picture ! ❤️ 🤗
Felt so blissful reading your experience and words on Sai Baba 😊

I watched 'Mere Sai' promo some few months back and was eagerly waiting for the show .
And when the show started I didn't even know it started . I came to know only after first two episodes .
So caught the initial episodes on youtube and then got on with it . 

Me and mother watch it everyday . We both love it so much .

I'm so happy that I started watching this Divine show and with each passing episode I'm just falling in love more and more .

Nowadays wherever I go I'm seeing Sai Baba pictures 😆
As I'm a huge ardent LakshmiNarayan and Hanuman devotee , I often notice them in most places .
They're my everything and my life force. My thoughts are always filled with them and I feel their love all the time . And now Sai Baba too had joined them 😉 😆
Originally posted by Rudrasa999

Hey Nicita .
So cool you've made a discussion thread !😊👏
THANK YOU .

Your Welcome Nivi.
😊
I Wish More People Would Join The Forum Too.
Iam Devotee Of Maa Durga, Ram&Sita, Shiv Paravrati, and Lord Shani.
:-)

Basically I Worship All Our Gods and Goddesses.
Like Mahakali, Ganesh and Hanumaan Ji. 😳 Edited by SilverBell - 6 years ago