DT 65 Let's Play Divorce Divorce!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Vansh : I took help from a woman whom I cheated and married for the sake of revenge and I am not man enough to accept it. 

Sarah: Sara will win,  no Saras will win..  No Sara.. No Saras.. 

DG: but aren't they both same?! 

Vansh : let me make it up to Saras by switching off the AC but not telling her to sleep on the bed. 

Kanak seeks Bhabho's help and decides to tell Uma that she loves him. She asks Suman for some color pens. 

But Uma has finally remembered the divorce task and they both go to the lawyer. The lawyer cum counsellor  asks them to write things that they don't like about each other and both of them have not come up with a single thing. 

Now,  really?! 

That can happen only in a serial for sure. Am I right, ladies?! 

Was a filler episode. Vansh just irritates me and Uma upsets me. :/
Thanks DG for the shortest review. So I can happily skip watching it. 
Hi Desigal
Yes it was a filler episode.

Uma is the biggest twat going allowing other people to dictate his life. The other thing is he is so unpredictable, one minute kind & the next grumpy . I could slap him๐Ÿคข

Vansh is no better he needs a good slap as well.

I am getting fed up with the story now , especially with story now that he will marry Paulomi.

It is a shame that this soap has been ruined in this manner๐Ÿ˜ก

Take care have a good weekend๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah Vansh track... I think they write it when they are in half sleep or when their boss is at office ๐Ÿ˜†
Uma and Kanak... I really wonder how they couldn't write single point?!! Though we are happily married I can list out at least 20 bad r things I don't like in my husband ๐Ÿ˜†. He will hit century in no time ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
It was a filler but nice and predictable episode, in my opinion. They realized they have no complaint against each other, scene was nice.
About Uma's properties stolen by maasi, nothing's new, is not that we didn't expect it. Lately Maasi said that she will ruin Uma , so  I expected she  has something to count on.  That's why divorce drama. It will be interesting to unfold the secrets.
I liked the lawyer ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi dear๐Ÿ˜Š
Yeah its a filler but cool episode and a big yes for the empty paper happen only in serial I guess.