But then I guess Romi would deflect the issue

Precap is good

Old scene recreated

Raman got something

And he got shocked

Pihu was happy seeing ramsn ishita together
Posted: 6 years ago
Raman getting FB one by another like electric shock treatment for him 
I am %500 sure end of this twist raman will get part of his memory back not fully recovered as some didn't get upset 

Toshiji reaction was expected chand this chand was suffering alone in hostel for 2years toutures by your sick daughter,  toshijii 🤬

Rest ballahs reaction were fake 🤢 after seeing pihu 😡

Rd ur are not super star for sure u will be big legend in future mindblowing acting her expressions excellent 👏🤗

I think iyer 15 minutes late entery to announce pihu as ishita daughter 

In precap raman sytel changed he was talking to his own madrasan not ms ishita 
koi to maraa hai...just saw on twitter... SM update... simmi in all whites!!!!
Originally posted by priyanka_08

koi to maraa hai...just saw on twitter... SM update... simmi in all whites!!!!

Yaar this is simmi after she turn big losser she could create anany death anniversary to play emotional blackmailing I don't think in ishita death simmi will ware whites either 😆

Today I saw sbs video they said they called DT to ask about news she refused to comment as this is all publicity stander by channel ya PH 

Today aly quick yhm news come again 
Today i said in other thread that pihu have all the qualities of ishra,she is not like the brats in the name of children.Because she is ishita's daughter &  not mamma's.Sorry to saw but nowaday cvs are proving nature is above nurture😕.At one side adi & ruhi who ishra loved  &gave all the sanskar but the end result is in our front that's they are the shadow of shagun,I,Me,Myself...😡.But pihu that girl is a splitting image of ishita,because she loved the people who hate her too.She want all people happiness.Who gave her mother a second chance after the said mother who leave her & she equally loved the women who gave her the love in her mothers absence,, not like ruhi who called the women  with her name who gave her motherly love & who gave her a family & her father back 👏.Pihu once again proved she is not materialistic like her mother,she only want love.Today ishita can't make her happy with any materialistic thing but when she said we are going out & spend time with each other with your family that made her happy,she is totally raman ishita's replica😊.She loves her family father mother 😊& the people who didn't try to know whether she is alive or not also😡.
That teacher is also simmi's chamcha,but ishita take her class very smoothley,she showed she is that child's mother & more than her no one have any right on pihu( raman have right on her, ofcourse😆)😛.So,now it's clear ishita is the name of pihu mother in school register too,so kachara is no one now,GOOD😆.
Edited by eclipse123 - 6 years ago
Ishpi/ Divru were Highlight of the episode.
Its always magical wen "tere dil ka" plays on DivRu. Its like the song is made for them only.
Well good episode it was.
Ishita told to wait for meeting pihu and they make her wait 2 hrs and no mood to let her meet.
Ishita comes in jkr mode and says I don't need to have a character certificate from u and lawyer n police ka naam sunte hi uss madam ke chahre ka rang badal gaya.
So it seems simmi told about ishita being criminal and she should not be allowed to meet pihu.
Pihu was happy to see ishima but the threats of simmi dampen her chirpines.
Ishita ask her to come with her and they will go to award function and she can meet all family at mention of simmi she got frightened ishita console her.
So ishita just taken permission for a night or 1 day only.and after that she will send her back to hostel or she is sure that in the night itself everything will be sorted and raman will gain memory and simmi param ka gundaraj khatam hi jayega and then pihu will be  automatically bring by them to the house.
Amma make fool of toshiJi and she will now wear her bridal dress oh so that amma is the reason for her  out of place appearance.
Raman called for choosing his dress and he become irritated and says to stop the nonsense.
 romi by reverse phycology make him agree for wearing dark color dress.
Bala romi planned this to make ishra color coordinated.
Ishita comes and pihu comes after her.
All iyers are happy to see her.
Amma says pihu sent to boarding and they were not allowed to meet her.
Bala gives dress to ishita and says it's his responsibility to take them on time and ishita has to reach 15 min before them as per ashok  instructions.
So shagmani make 1st entry and gives bites to media.
Shagun poses for pics.
After them ruhi makes her solo entry.
Then bhallas
Romi solo entry and simmi jumps on him in mid of bites to ask about mihika as it will look bad that family are not together and bla bla well simmi ko show-off karna hai media me but reality me toh family ko tod rahi hai Devil kahi ki.
Well raman makes and entry mihika behind him.i think and in time of bites also she was standing with him ,raman goes in other direction after bites and shagun grab the opportunity to talk to raman well she can't miss breath but how can she miss a talk with raman.
Well he said something about ishita I think and ishita make an entry same time .
Ishita comes and talks about lucky charm and pihu makes and entry.
Raman having flashes of moment with pihu and toshi shouts pihu mera bachha (well thank God toshiji ko yad toh hai ki pihu naam ki koi bachhi bhi hai kyunki jaise behave pure bhalla ne uske sath kiya hai itni chhoti bacchi ko 2 saal tak koi milne nahi gaya and ghar me bhi koi pic nahi hai uski jaise waha belong hi nahi karti , uske hisab se toh yahi lagta hai ki pihu was forgotten by them)and raman catch the name and says" pihu to meri beti hai na"to romi
And then toshiji jaise look de rahi thi raman ko I can't understand it.
Is she in shock that why raman saying like this? and had he forgotten pihu?
Or wat was her reaction?
Simmi ki toh bolti band ho gayi and she was giving cruel looks to pihu and she hide behind ishita.
Simmi signals param like what we will do now.and surely they will make some evil plan.
Precap
Ishra hand trap in box pihu was smiling and rehash of that scene.
So it's raman who faints 
Thank God mani was beside him mujhe laga mumma of  yhm will run to support him.
Simmi is one of a kind, she proved today,she not only want her daughters death revenge but the power,money etc too,her daughter's death drama revenge is only for name sakeshe was very muh jealous of romi when he addressed the media & she take him from there🥱.
Toshi another one whose acting itself was very bad,her dialogue when she saw pihu said it all,yuck...😡.Iyers & bhallas think about pihu now only when he is in front of there eyes selfish people😡Amma & toshi😡.And somewhat they started redeemed iyers in pihu's matter saying bhalla family doesn't allow them to meet pihu,so may be tmrw they will gave a reason why bhalla's didn't saw her may be simmi  told them for raman's health etc..but bhalla's can't be redeemed because there was ruhi,romi etc.Its not like raman restricted them it's only simmi🥱.
kachara had nothing special in her face when she saw pihu otherthan that for pihu & her mamma(ishita) she gave the same reaction ,that's a smile😆.
And today's ishita's line that "mera beti" repeatedly gave very much satisfaction😊.
So,now pihu  fear's all bhallas or can say mainly simmi her only faith is in ishita.I can't think what is going to happen when this girl will be kidnapped😭.Ishita will broke into pieces for sure & pihu..😭.So raman can't identify ruhi/adi but feels the connection or can say feels she is his daughter with pihu who he didn't saw for two years.This girl is ofcouse is his jaan.
Precap was amazing so pihu is the one who is going to make ishra ek sath this time😳
Edited by eclipse123 - 6 years ago
Today post raman entry...

R : humare competitors kaha hai.. kahi aisa toh nhi ki bhag gaye...😆
shagun : waise raman tumahra kya connection hai.. she is here...
n ishita's entry...
Originally posted by svati12

Today post raman entry...

R : humare competitors kaha hai.. kahi aisa toh nhi ki bhag gaye...😆
shagun : waise raman tumahra kya connection hai.. she is here...
n ishita's entry...
Kachara tho aaj ishra fan bankar ghoom rahi thi,vo jaisa looks diya jab ishita ki entry hui tab🤣She looked like groom's mother(raman) who is looking her future DIL(ishita)🤣.She was giving shy looks to ishita & raman when ishita entered🤣 
It seems ishita death thing is true

I guess bhoot track coming

Maybe ramsn ishita joint plan

Today I really loved tashan

It seemed like old yhm

Well she called pihu lucky charm

Yes ramsn would win that is why

Question is why would simmi wear white for ishita death

I