Dance Champions

Elimination-top 6 (updated)

Beezy thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Not sushant khatri but kings united got eliminated!
😕 Edited by Beezy - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Beezy

Sushant khatri got eliminated this week. Salman khan and Katrina kaif came to promote their new movie..

Wasnt expecting him be in the bottom 2 at all neither did i expect them to eliminate him
pakeezah thumbnail
Everyone is top notch. Now it's only a matter of luck who wins.
Beezy thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Everyone is top notch. Now it's only a matter of luck who wins.

Exactly! Everybody deserve to win...
Beezy thumbnail
Originally posted by: barunlove21

Wasnt expecting him be in the bottom 2 at all neither did i expect them to eliminate him

My bad I got the wrong news 😕
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not sushant khatri but kings united got eliminated!
😕

What??? 😲 They scored 110 still got out , WR (though I love WR) were 10 marks behind them. Moreover KU werent even in bottom 2 last week or on any of the previous weeks.

WR, MJ5, and Sushant lost their battles last week so I thought that one of them would leave.

We already know who will be the top 3: Piyush, Bir, and Faisal-Vaishnavi.
Beezy thumbnail
Originally posted by: dplus

What??? 😲 They scored 110 still got out , WR (though I love WR) were 10 marks behind them. Moreover KU werent even in bottom 2 last week or on any of the previous weeks.

WR, MJ5, and Sushant lost their battles last week so I thought that one of them would leave.

We already know who will be the top 3: Piyush, Bir, and Faisal-Vaishnavi.

the reason behind this might be that ku and wrc don't have strong fanbases compared to the other contestants. Every participant in dance champions deserved and deserves to stay. I think it's that time when elimination of any one will seem unfair, but eliminated has to happen
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the reason behind this might be that ku and wrc don't have strong fanbases compared to the other contestants. Every participant in dance champions deserved and deserves to stay. I think it's that time when elimination of any one will seem unfair, but eliminated has to happen

Agreed kings fan base probably isnt as big in india and international voting isnt allowed faisal is probably gonna be the one to win now and now with aryan gone peoples votes that went to him are probably going to their second favorites which could mean maybe sushant was safe this week who knows
pakeezah thumbnail
I don't believe this. Their performance was the highlight!