Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Guys πŸ˜Š

Does anyone watch this serial on Zee Tamizh?

I started to watch it for only Karthi (from serial office). it's a really different story that's why i liked it.. so if anyone else watches it would be fun to talk about no?😳😳
Oh great I got company πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you think there will be love triangle?
I really hope that Adithya falls in love very soon😳

The only thing which irritates me is Vanaja😑😑 i can't stand her...

But overall I look forward πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by zarya

Oh great I got company πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Do you think there will be love triangle?
I really hope that Adithya falls in love very soon😳

The only thing which irritates me is Vanaja😑😑 i can't stand her...

But overall I look forward πŸ‘πŸ‘
moonu per oruthar oruthar ah kaal vachappa konjam doubt vandhuchu ...May be Ram Seetha Laxman kooda symbolic ah kamichirukalam ...
Arun venum nu nethu episode la sonangala nu theriyala 
Illa Vanaja oda plan ah than  irukum ...Dumb Arun ...Already Parvathi facing so much problem 

Last scene semma ... Aadhikadavur Akilandeshwari appo apo aavesam agiranga πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

moonu per oruthar oruthar ah kaal vachappa konjam doubt vandhuchu ...May be Ram Seetha Laxman kooda symbolic ah kamichirukalam ...
Arun venum nu nethu episode la sonangala nu theriyala 
Illa Vanaja oda plan ah than  irukum ...Dumb Arun ...Already Parvathi facing so much problem 

Last scene semma ... Aadhikadavur Akilandeshwari appo apo aavesam agiranga πŸ˜†

could be possible.. I think Arun just needed a reason to break off this engagement πŸ˜‘ ... really hope that later he will apologize to everyone..
But how did they get Arun's and Parvathy's photo together?... I don't know if Vanaja too was shocked no?😲
Originally posted by zarya

could be possible.. I think Arun just needed a reason to break off this engagement πŸ˜‘ ... really hope that later he will apologize to everyone..
But how did they get Arun's and Parvathy's photo together?... I don't know if Vanaja too was shocked no?😲

That's really bad of him and Akila is behind Parvathi now ...Even being a mom and powerful lady she couldn't do anything ...don know wat Parvathi  ll do ... hope Aditya would help her πŸ₯±
I don't really know why Akila is behind Parvathy it's not her fault and Arun didn't get such punishment as Parvathy really bad of Akila but Aditya is definitely gonna help her...

Really waiting for their love story... I think Aditya is the first one to fall in love with Parvathy...😳
Hi friends Am also watching sembaruthi
Originally posted by Daffodilee

Hi friends Am also watching sembaruthi

Hi dear welcome to the hood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope to see this forum more lively now πŸ˜›πŸ‘

Zarya
Akila wanted to make Arun realise his mistake in refusing Aishwarya so planned with Adi to divide the property. Arun wanted to take poison but was stopped by Parvathy.

Parvathy convinces Arun to agree to his marriage with Aishwarya and then goes to Aishwarya's house to convince her to come the next day to Arun's house.

Aishwarya made a deal out of it and told Parvathy that she would only come if Parvathy leaves all of them and she even agreed.

After a lot of drama Parvathy left the house only to meet an accident.

Adi's hell worried about her and (I think) he's slowly falling in Love with her.
Parvathy's condition is critical and she needs blood and the only one who could give her is Akila.
Posted: 5 years ago
this scene made my day so made this gif
free to use 

totally mesermizing episode today