Maaneet Farewell Party Event - Page 4

Posted: 6 years ago

Part 3

The concert was a success and like always Maan was appreciated for his performance. The past few days he had lesser dreams of that girl, but instead of being relieved he was more determined to find her. He looked at the audience and just for a moment he thought he saw her amongst them.

He looked at the letter in his hand and knew he better pack up to take up this new task. "So u finally have made up ur mind to take this challenge, I am happy for you. I will b waiting ".

Maan looked up at d huge building and the vast premises of the academy. He straight away went up to the principal's office. There sat a young man probably only a little older than himself, he asked him to take his seat, Hello, I am Samar.I am much honored to have a renowned musician like you as our faculty, the students will b delighted to have you ", he gushed. "It wills b a new experience for me to teach that is why I took up this challenge ", he replied.

"I know the salary is nothing in comparison to your talent but ..., he was cut by him,I am not here for money, I am here for my interest, if I find good students who r interested in this field I will happily teach them but I hate people who r just here for fun, I won't b lenient to them ", he said authoritatively. "Then you can begin whenever u want to , the peon will guide u to ur cottage we have for our staff members , my wife works here too I will tell her to show u around once u r settled and this is ur schedule ", he said handing him a paper . He went through the contents and nodded,I will b taking ur leave then .Thank you for having me ", and he politely smiled.

Maan was led by the peon to the staff cottage as instructed by the principal. The cottage was beautiful, indeed it looked lavished than any quarters he had seen in any schools .It had a beautiful surrounding. It was a double storey building with beautiful interior decoration. He went up to see the bedroom to b huge and had a beautiful balcony overlooking the surrounding. The peon put down his luggage and gave him a map of the essential stores for grocery and other things. "Is there anything else u would like Sir ", he asked before leaving. "No its fine, thank you, you may leave ". He remembered something and went back to the principal's office. "Ahh , I forgot to ask u something ", "Yes ",Could you tell me where the music room is , I would like to prepare for my first day and practice some of my new melodies there , if u don't mind ", "No not at all u r free to use them , I use them myself when I am free, he said giving him a key . "Umm , and if u find ...ahh never mind feel free to use ", he smiled .

Maan thanked him and left in the direction where he was directed to .

As Maan was about to enter he heard the piano playing, he checked it was half past five the students were in their dorms so who could it be. The curiosity got the better of him and he went ahead to check out. He was greeted by the sight of a beautiful intruder playing, she stopped and turned to look at him and he was surprised seeing it was her,Is it a dream ", he thought. "I am as real as it can get, wanna give it a try ", she chuckled.

He looked up to her and in a spur of the moment she pinched his cheek. "Ow...What the hell r u doing ", he said angered pushing her away. "Just showing u that I am real ", she winked. "Who r you, he asked. She smiled and said ,Hi , please to meet u , I am Geet ".

Part 4

"So, now we r done with the introductions, right, She said. "I forgot to introduce... he said but was cut by her,I know who u r and y u r here, so if u doesn't have any more queries than shall we begin ". "Huh...begin ...begin what ", Maan said confused. "Your practice what else that is what u here for ", she said pointing towards the piano. "Um...why r u here and how come u were in my dreams to ", He asked her. "You sure ask too many questions.

Shhh...

How I do what it's a secret okay, I will tell u ", She said. "Is u a student here? ...judging by ur casual attire u can b a faculty but u look too young to b one ", He questioned again. "You can say in a way I am related to this ...but ...well forget it anyway I want to hear u play ...I am a huge fan of ur melodies .Please could u play something for me ", She requested.

"I will ", Saying this he started playing one of his recent melodies which he was working on , but as it was incomplete he stopped abruptly . " Why did u stop ", Geet asked confused. "I am still working on it, "He said. "What is it called ", she asked. "The last song ", he said. "The last song ...great.She was about to ask more when they heard footsteps ", Someone is coming this way, I have to leave ", She said already preparing to leave .

"Hey wait, where do u live, where r u from, there is so much I have t know about you ".Later, I will answer ur every query but now I must go and please don't tell anyone I was here ".Saying this she left,But... she was gone before he could complete. "Hello, u must b Maan , I am Arushi ,Samar's wife ,She introduced herself .

"Hello, please to meet u ", Maan replied politely. "Well if u don't have any other plans today, why don't u join us for dinner tonight, as u r still not settled ". "I might b a bother, its okay I will find some other way ".

Arushi smiled,There is no other way, there is no restaurant nearby , and no u won't b a bother , we r to work together , why don't we know each other and b friends

.Maan did not know the meaning of having friends he had been lonely for long so he accepted the offer,Thank you for inviting me, I will b there ". "You have many fans, does u know, she said. "Yeah , I heard this from many people , I am happy they like my music. "So, what r u working at ".

"A new melody it's not complete but I will play it in the annual concert once it is ",Maan replied . "That's great, b there for diner alright, I have to get going, She said before leaving. Maan found it a good decision to come here the people r cordial. Still every time he played d melody his mind went back to Geet . Who is she?

Geet on the other hand entered a secluded area , standing in front of an old building she opened a portal ,Here I go ", and she got into that and made sure to close it so no one knows. "I know what I am doing can alter a few things, but I couldn't help myself from meeting u, and I am glad we met ".

Part 5

Next day, after school Maan found it strange that Geet was not one of the students nor anyone of the faculty...so how did get here he wondered. He walked towards the music room and again heard that faint music coming from it .

He went in only to see Geet again there, playing the music flawlessly .She looked serene playing the music, she was so lost that she did not notice Maan standing there. Maan was mesmerized hearing her music for some reason he was invariably drawn towards her , towards a stranger whom he knew nothing of , may be the curiosity is getting him drawn to her that is what he thought .

Geet stopped playing and turned to see him standing. "I...I am sorry, I did not notice you standing there sorry for using your piano ", she apologized. "It's alright, you not only sing beautifully but you play well too,he said.Thank you but I am not as good as you ", "No you are perfect .Can I ask you something ", he asked.

Yes go ahead ".Where are you from how come you are here but no where around in school , I thought you might be working or studying here but it don't seem to be the case, he asked . "Umm...I cannot answer that ", Geet said . "Why not ", "It's because it's not the time ...leave that are you done with your song...may I hear it ", she avoided the topic.

Maan let it go as she was not ready to reveal her secret to him. He started to play the music which she listened to calmly. "It's great ...so when can I hear the final piece ". "Soon ", he answered.

Maan wanted to know more about her but it seemed hopeless. "I am sure this piece will be one of your masterpieces ".Where did you learn to play the piano like that ", he inquired with the intention of knowing something about her. "From my mother ", Geet answered. "Was your mother a pianist too...what was her name ".No she wasn't ... "Still you were playing like a professional Geet what was that song ...I have never heard it before.

Ahh...someone is coming gotta go bye ". Saying this she disappeared again. Turning around he saw Aarushi standing there. "Hi , is something the matter ...Did I interrupt your practice I am sorry I was just passing by and I heard someone..Was someone here with you ". "Ahh no, no one, you here for something, he asked. "Yes, here take this, saying this she handed over some papers to him. "What are these?, he questioned . "These are the schedules for the exam the students will have, She said. "Okay, thanks. Aarushi left.

He thought about Geet , why is she so mysterious . He was getting drawn towards here more each passing day. Her melodious voice still rang in his head. "May be I m getting mad, he thought. The more he tried to sort out her mystery the more confused he ended up being. Geet came back and looked around. She covered the magical piano she found which led her to Maan . "You are too inquisitive, She said. "You will get your answers soon. I'm not from your time Maan .We was not supposed to meet, but what can I do. My dreams always led me to you and then this Piano. No matter where you were. Though manipulating time is a crime but the time I have with you now is really precious

Edited by priya_21 - 6 years ago

Part 6

Maan looked out of his balcony. The night breeze always soothed him, but somehow he was stuck with the thoughts of Geet . If she is not from this Academy how can she get here and roam so freely and why the music room, why she left before evening. "I should invite her to diner tomorrow, I'm really curious now. Who are you?

He thought before heading to the bed . Dream Maan stood in a beautiful garden. He looked around and found hes in this very academy. He roamed further to spot a mansion there. "Was this here from the start, he thought. "May be I did not notice. He went near it to see a beautiful girl basking in the glory of the morning sunlight, "Excuse me, he called her. She did not answer as he went closer, he was surprised to see it was Geet .

"Geet , you live here, how come I have never seen this place , what's going on. She turned around with a teary smile. And soon in the next moment everything burned down to ashes. He woke up sweating badly. "What was that. He looked around to find himself in his room. "Was that a nightmare or a premonition? Everything looked so real and Geet ...

He was worried now for her. He waited for the morning to arrive. Geet's present Geet woke up and found herself in her room, "What if he comes to know about me. No I cannot see him broken. I should distance myself from him. The time is nearing. She thought back when she discovered this piano, when she played it she was taken to that different time.

At first it only took her to the academy seeing how much it has changed and then the date told her that it's not her time. Later it took her to him, his concerts and wherever he was. Her power of traversing dreams pulled her to him and then she did what she wanted and made him join here where she was or could have been. She lied down and awaited the morning. Next Day Maan was taking the exam.

All his students were good but none was near Geet . She was exceptional. As all of his students finished the tests he applauded them. "Very good all of you , I'm happy that you people are serious about learning music , this attitude of yours will make good musicians and composers out of you all , all the best . As for your results, I will be giving them to you by the end of this fortnight. Have a good winter vacation then. All his students wished him back and left the music room.

He then sat down to mark his students on their compositions. They were good but some needed improvement. He sighed after finishing his work. He heard footsteps and turned to the door to find Geet standing there. "You are back. I was thinking if you could join me for diner today, if you don't mind, he asked her. "Yes sure, she answered. Maan was delighted. "Let's go then. "Umm ... what about the song you were composing is it ready, won't you be wasting time entertaining me, she asked. "No its okay, it's done almost. I have another request to you. "What is it? "Would you please ...?Please sing you song when I play my music at our annual function. "I ...I can't, I'm sorry, she apologized. "It's okay, I'm sorry for being so abrupt, he said sadly.

Geet looked at him dejected, "You can record my voice if you wish, but I don't think I can be present in person there. "Is it fine by you, but I have to give credit for your voice so can I announce your name, Maan hoped

She will say yes but she denied, "No I told you not to tell or ask anyone about me , remember. "But, why. "It's a secret.

"Why is everything a secret about you? I want to know about you more. "You will know everything, are you going to keep questioning me or give me something to eat too, I'm hungry, Geet said diverting the topic.

"Okay I guess you won't tell me anything no matter what. Let's go. "Umm ...I might be seen if I walk around the faculty dorms, she hesitated. "Don't worry Arushi and Samar have gone out for day in the neighboring city, so there's no one around, he said assuring her.

She breathed a sigh of relief. "Then I'm in,she said finally walking behind him. "Your house is really neat and clean. How do you get time to do all the chores from that busy schedule, she said looking around. "It takes no time, I like taking care of my things. "You need any help. Not much but I can cook a little too. "Nah, I will do it myself, you just make yourself comfortable, He said. After a few minutes he bought out the food.

Geet looked at the delicacies and then to him, "Please have it. I don't know how it turned out as I'm used to living alone. Geet took a bite and grinned, "It's delicious. Thank you for this. They ate and had a little chat with Maan revealing more of him but Geet talked the minimum. They bid bye, Maan made her promise to come by tomorrow and listen to his Sonata before he plays it in the annual function. Maan watched her leave disappearing into the mist.

Part 7

Geet's Present

She came back to look around and was in her time. I broke a rule again', she thought. "I cannot fulfill our promise Maan , I'm sorry. She thought about the time she got this piano. This piano was found by her in this old storeroom. She found that incomplete music piece with it. At first she tried but did not succeed, but later learned to master the piece. As she played it she came to this new world.

Later she recognized the place. As her place but not her time, she knew it after going around a little. She understood that something has happened. Then strangely she got to the places where Maan used to be, by her dreams mostly and through this music too. She had been his fan even though he did not show she existed, so just for once she wanted to let him know she did and that is why she called him to this very place but now what. "It's hard to let go when you are here , but I know it's time to do so as there is no other way . You can't change anything anymore.

Maan's Present

The next day he waited for the arrival of Geet but she never came, he thought maybe she is stuck up but then it happened the day after too. He started to miss her badly, it was then he realized that he has started to fall for her. His condition was getting worst and now he was getting worried. He fell asleep in the music room itself while giving the final touches to his piece.

Dream He was again in that beautiful garden and he again heard the same song, Geet hummed. He started walking towards the direction, he saw her there standing in the middle of those flowers and someone with her, someone familiar, he called out, "Geet. He heard her say something to the person with her and as soon as the person went she turned around just like the last time, "I'm sorry Maan, I could not fulfill my promise, Goodbye.

And she was gone in a blinding flash. "Geeettt,

Maan woke up panting realizing hes in the music room. "Maan, are you alright, he saw Arushi and Samar looking down at him worriedly. "I'm scared for her, I looked for her everywhere and now I can't find her, what should I do. "Who are you talking about Maan . Can we help, Samar asked. "Geet...Her name is Geet, Maan spoke. "What...What did you say, Arushi asked. "Geet...Please tell me if you know her, Maan asked.

"Do you mean Geet Handa, Arushi asked. Maan nodded, "Yes do you know where I can find her. "Maan is this some sort of joke, if it is I don't like it because she was my best friend, I still regret not saving her, Arushi said breaking down. "What do you mean by that, Maan queried.

"She is saying that because the Geet you are talking about died in an accident three years back, Samar said shocking him. "No, it can't be true if that is so, then who have I been meeting all this time for one year now.

You people are wrong she is alive. I have met her in my dreams then in reality, she was here all the time. Remember you asked if there was someone here, it was her, Maan revealed.

Arushi searched her mobile and showed him a pic , "Is this the girl you have been meeting. "Yes that is her. "She is dead Maan , she was your biggest fan , she always wanted you to join this academy her father built but then in an accident three years ago , she died in flames . I wish I was with her when that happened, but I was too late .Her father left this academy giving the responsibility to me and Samar . I was the only who asked Samar to fulfill Geet's last wish for you come to this academy. Arushi remembered something,

"Geet used to tell me something about a power she had though I never believed her but I guess she did have the power to traverse dreams. She said she used to watch you silently from afar and will reveal herself and brings you here to this academy. "Please Arushi , tell me where she lived in this campus , she is in trouble, maybe we can save her and change her fate , I beg you, Maan said desperately .

Arushi nodded even if there was a slightest chance of what Maan told her to be true she will take this second chance to save her beloved friend. Samar consented as he wanted his wife to be happy. They went to the other side of the academy the same secluded area Geet went to. They went in and discovered everything was burned to ashes, but there they found a golden Piano. "How come this is not burned, they checked it and found the piece there which Geet played.

"It's the same piece I heard her play. Let me see if this thing still works. He pressed the keys to check and it did work. He sat down and started playing this piece finding it similar to his piece, the last song. He read the title of this piece it was the same , first starting at a lower tempo he increased it , suddenly his surroundings started changing and he found himself in a huge room .There he saw the person he has been waiting for desperately , "Geet, he said making her turn around . "How come you are here, she asked nervous now. "Arushi told me, she wanted to save you, why you did not tell me anything. I wanted to tell you I love you and you decided to leave me.

Before Geet could answer they heard the fire alarm , "Maan you should go , please I don't belong in the future but you have one there so let me succumb to my fate, she cried worried for him . "No, you have a future with me, now come on Arushi and Samar are waiting for us, Maan said pulling her as the fire was now spreading they could Arushi's crying voice to save Geet , "Do you know how troubled she is once you are gone , you are lucky to get a second chance Geet , don't let it go , the future is waiting for you. She took his hand, she has seen herself how Arushi will cry and now she can't let her friend regret something which wasn't her fault it was an accident,

Maan is right she has a future and she won't let it go. Maan played the piano but nothing happened. "You have to play it in a different way, wait, she said playing it, now the surroundings changed to the present and the room looked renovated. They heard a knock, "Geet dear hurry up, you will be late for your classes .Today you have to demonstrate the students together with Maan . She looked outside everything had changed she is a part of this future now. She turned around to look at Maan . "You are a part of the future now Geet , let's start afresh, he smiled . "It's all because of you, she smiled.

Epilogue

Maan played the last song at the annual function it was a mesmerizing piece which was loved by the audience. The music was more appreciated when Geet's beautiful melodious song mixed with it; it looked like her song was for his melody just like she said in their first meet. It was strange as now Geet lost her power to traverse dreams, like she only had that as it lead to her destiny, Maan .

Maan and Geet got married to have a beautiful future together. "Geet what are you thinking, Maan asked his wife. "I wonder from where that piano came from and why it always led me to you, She said. "I think the same too. Well it made us meet so I think whatever its purpose was served,He said. "I think so too but where do you it went. "I guess to the rightful owner. Geet nodded resting her head on her husband;'s shoulder.

Maan hugged his wife to himself. The Piano disappeared and so did the mysterious sonata with the last song with it never to be found again .In another time and place; a man played the piano in a quiet mansion. "I composed it for you to save her as I could not. He looked at the piano, smiling, closing it moving out of his music room.

As he left the Piano was touched by a beautiful hand, "I am always here Maan ".

Maan and Geet were blessed with a baby girl whom they named Prati,who filled their lives with happiness, glad to have found one another . Their musical journey of love had just begun and it continued to blossom for decades to come

Geet : Maan you remember
our first meet
when you come Hoshiyarpur
and save me
Maan : yes geet
Geet : how dreamy na
Maan : pari
Geet : maannn😡
aapko wo pari ab tak yaad hai
Maan : nhi bilkul nhi
mein kh rha tha
tum pari lag rhi thi
Geet : mein dub rhi thi
aur aapko mein pari lagi
wah
😡
Maan : acha geet
next kahani me bhi kuch asa hi hai
tum aur mein
priya : disturb krne ke liye khed hai
sanju : sb aap bta denge toh reader kya karenge
Favo : ye kahani hai us phle pyaar ke ehsaas ki
priya : us kashish ke ehsaas ki
sanju : just see down

Life is never easy for her, she living alone in house...her parents died two years back in accident... Her relative wants to take her with own but she denied... She knows no one carry a burdened relationship to long... at end of this all try to make me marry... And I am not ready now... for living she starts working in Moon lake guest house, here staff is not so much, mainly 8-10 people only, but cottage is good..Small, sweet and lovely... she enjoyed own work... her full day gone here...sometime she sleep here in servant quarter with Khushboo...  Khushboo is one of closet friend of her... she also alone like her...

Each day start and end on same note...sometime I think why I taking breath for whom I living...

Kaisi hoti hongi wo zindagi

Jisme koi rang na hota ho

Kaisi hoti hongi wo zindagi

Jisme koi umag na ho

Each day she open the eyes for seeing sunrise and at night fall in sleep fully tired... after parents death in starting her relatives call her sometime , come her living with her few days... With passing time no one have remember, one soul living alone...

Relative also not wrong, what can relative do, just help her in settle in own life through marriage... but what her heart facing , fighting with fears, only she knows...she can understand

Koi kitna kahe

Mein smjti hu teri dard ko

Na

Ye sch nhi hai

Smjhta whi hai

Jispe bitati hai

Now in her small world, friendship entered in form of khushboo...she is also belong to closet village, living with mama-mami, one day when she turned eighteen and signed house paper, her so called family through her out from home...and destiny take her here...

Now two friends sleeping peacefully hugging each other...

As usual , she start own day with small prayer then get ready to resume the work... day turn into night, she roaming in hotel around garden area, her eyes caught someone glimpse...someone taking lap after lap in pool...

Oh babaji

What he doing

It's so cold out and he

She just runs towards pool side...

Suniye

Suniyeee

He stopped then placed hand in hair, water droplets fall from his hair to his back... He turned and sees her...she have no idea why she staring him, but something happens in her heart... She feels she miss the beat...

Hello miss

Am asking from you

Sorry sir

This time water is so cold

I think aapko apne room me jaana chaiye

No thanks for your advice

He again start completing the lap, but after few seconds he hear splash sound , he turned and see her, she try to come out... And screaming helps me

Oh god

He come to her side and held her wrist pull closer, her chest hit with him... Both look each other in eyes, she feeling strange, she want more, he touch her cheek, his finger rubbed near her lips, she parted the lips and droplet fall from her head to lips...he placed finger below her chin ,another hand wrapped around her waist...

Andheri raat me wo chandni

Kuch ase pdi uspe

Uska roop aur nikher gya

Pani ki bunde kuch is tarah fisli

Uska noor aur nikher gya

Na jaane kaise wo khud ko bula baithi

Na jaane kaise unse usse yu kash ke thama

Kuch tha usme asa

Na chahte huye

Usne chuya usse

Jaise bawra chuta hai phool ko

Na jaane wo kaise khud ko na rok paayi

Na jaane kyun usne usse khud ke karib aane diya

This is start of new journey...

Priya : Tami ea varukiatu
Tamia mi vaccindi?  
  Sanju : tujhe ye fever kaise chada priya
priya : suspense hai
Favo : i know why you asking tamil aati kya
priya : next VM hai humari ek tamil song pe
i hope so 
no idea reader ji
Sanju : koi nhi dekh lenge reader aur decide kr lengeTamil hai ya nhi
Priya : just creator said it's tamil based 
Favo : language koi bhi ho
Priya : hai toh maan- geet hi naso let's start

- Google Drive 
Geet : Maannn
maan : oh god
please save me from her
Geet : ye chudail kaun hai
she turn his face own side and shown magazine
Maan : wo jisne interview liya tha
Geet : why you hand on her waist
and her hand on your shoulder
ase chipak kyun khadi hai
am telling you Mr. Maan Singh khurana
mein aapko ghar se nikal dungi
fir rehna iske sath
Maan : jaan tum ye kaisi baat kr rhi ho
Geet : i hate you 
Maan : but i love you
she throw magazine on him and left
favo : babaji itna gussa itni si baat pe
priya : ye toh trailer tha
picture toh baki hai 
Sanju : agli kahani hai humari kuch asi
Favo : jaha tutenga dil
priya : par humesha sath aane ke liye
Sanju : IN RESPECT OF LOVE

Geet Khurana...

I looked at the happy family before me... truly all were enjoying their moment having heard their son getting married to his love the well deserved girl according to them for their family ,I couldn't blame them nor envy their happiness... true pari being childhood love of him they deserved to have their happily ever after only if...all adorned pari to bits and never left a chance to show that pari will b always their only daughter in law well elder daughter in law in precise...I took a deep breath controlling my tears ,I couldn't show them that they broke me finally and my dreams ...I don't want them to see I dare to dream ..dream to hold the place which only belongs to their pari...more over I don't want him to see my tears and feel guilty ,this moment is for him to enjoy and feel bliss not of guilt so giving a final look to the couple I returned to my room closing the door I slid to the ground...I thought of the day how he entered my life and changed it completely ...

Few months before

I was sitting before mirror looking at myself I am ready to get married in few minutes, my groom was selected by my guardian who was more than my family to me, amar Khurana he took care of me after my parents death being my grandfather friend he always made sure I feel at home but in real I was his servant's daughter but Dadaji never treated me like one...he looked after me like his own grand daughter and I am forever thankful to him he never pressured me for anything even though he wants me to study further but I am not interested in studies and I couldn't burden him more than I am now...so I am for time being looking after his household matters , and we were happy in our little world until the day some dev sharma happened to see me and fell for me ..i don't know him nor I saw him the proposal came to my Dadaji and dev being his another friend grandson..dadaji was more than happy for me and his happiness matter to me most and I said yes...

Dadaji invited whole village of hoshiyarpur and the arrangements were splendid I bet whole village will  talk about this marriage for months even my Dadaji invited his family in delhi to attend but only his wife and grandson came stating all were busy ...dadji was upset but was happy seeing dadi after many days I often asked him why he is not with his family in delhi and always his answer was one he love his land and wants to take his last breath in this land where he born and brought up and for dadi being away from him at his age his answer always made me amuse only their bodies r apart their heart and soul was always one that's the magic of love even though you r away from your love you never feel u r actually away from them, seeing dadi and Dadaji I always prayed for a life like them..No- no not like living apart thing, just the love they share for each other...

My thoughts broke with the chaos outside and i came down only to see the people murmuring amoung themselves and the mandap where my supposed groom should b was empty I looked around only to find Dadaji was being supported by dadi sensing something wrong I ran to him,I couldn't let anything happen to him he is my only family and losing him was not an option to me. dadaji took me along with dadi to aroom

Geet:kya hua Dadaji..aap teek toh hai

Dadaji:geet beta..woh..

He couldn't form a sentence and my panic rose...I asked dadi same and her reply made me stun I don't know whether to cry r to b angry for putting my Dadaji in this state...

Dadi:geet who dev khi accident hua tha beta...aur who...

I don't need to hear further I knew now why my Dadaji was this broken he was thinking about me and the taunts this village people will throw at me and not to forget they will make sure the upcoming proposals for me will have this news with a touch of spice,I took a deep breath I can face everything all I need is my Dadaji safe and him by my side nothing else matters...

Geet:Dadaji jo hogaya bas ho gaya aap chinta math karo sab teek hoga...

Dadaji:kuch teek nahi hoga..yeh log teri khushiya barbad kardenge..teri shadi aaj hi honi chahiye...warna..

Geet:Dadaji bas mein teek hoon ..aap aisa kyun..

Our convo by disturbed by the entry of his grandson who was also panicked seeing Dadaji... guess he too loves him like me...dadi took him to a corner and explained something while I concentrated on my Dadaji who was looking at them with expectation when they retuned Dadaji had a smile on his face and dadi and him shared a look I was confused seeing sudden change in Dadaji

Dadaji:geet beta aap khi shadi aaj hi hogi

Geet:par

Dadji:aapko hum par barosa hai

Geet:yeh kya bath hui Dadaji ,aap jis she kahenge mein taiyar hoon shadi khey liye..

Dadaji:toh teek hai aap humari pote maan Khurana she shadi karenge..

I just nodded without thinking and finally the words sink in I was terrified with the thought and looked at dadi who was smiling and my to b groom maan Khurana who had same expression as mine...

Within a blink I was married to maan Khurana ,I was hesitant and sure as hell he too was hesitant in  whole ceremony...soon it was tym to bidaai nut I wasn't ready to leave my dadji today not after seeing him in that state few minutes before but Dadaji had his way with me promising to meet me soon even dadi agreed to him even she added she could stay back to take care of him but Dadaji was adamant to send dadi with us which I didn't understand in all this convo my husband of few minutes maintained his calm and distance...with heavy heart I bid bye to my Dadaji and seated beside him ,like always he was calm and I made myself busy looking at the places which I am going to miss from now on...

With a light tap on my shoulder I opened my eyes only to see him bending beside me it took a minute to understand where we are...we reached his home no our home and he is already out of car and was waiting for me to come out and dadi who was with us was nowhere to b seen ,after making myself presentable I came out ,he lead me inside but don't know I am nervous...may bits what all the newly wedded face before entering their new family...I was still processing my thoughts when a loud shout make us stop...a lady screamed on top of her lungs..

How can u maan...how can u do this...

Maan:mom

Ho so she is his mom and my mother in law and she is mad at him as he married me without their consent and as expected a man too joined her guess he is his dad...ho no because of me he had to face all this...

Md: maan how can u marry without us..

Mm: and how can u marry a girl who doesn't even belong to our status...

Maan: mom please

Mm: no maan u r going to divorce her within 6 months, I will take care of all the papers after all we r khuranas..

Divorce the word choke me...it was barely 24 hours we are married his family is planning to separate us...will he agree!!??

Maan: mom please you are just angry at this moment, I can explain everything

Mm: what explain maan..I just can't see her as my daughter in law and how can u face pari that girl...

Maan: mom as I said I will explain...Everything to...everyone...

Md: but maan

Dadi: Avantika,Rajeev is this the way you welcome your daughter in law..

Mm: daughter in law my foot I am never going to accept as one maaji...pari is my..

Maan: enough mom...that's enough we will talk later

Dadi smiled at maan proudly while she did aarthi of us, so dadi was busy in preparing aarthi ,but the new question is who is pari...was she!!??

Before my mind ran after options dadi gently held my hand and took us to pooja room...once we offered our prayers dadi asked maan to take me to his room ,we both entered his room which from now on will b mine too...I was busy in admiring his room when he took my name for tye first tym..

Maan :geet

Geet: ji..

Maan :woh don't get mom words to heart..she is..

Geet: Angry, I know...I won't...she had every right to b angry with given circumstances how we got married...

Maan: thanks as it will take time for my family to digest this news...time is the key with time everything will be alright...let me show you where you can arrange your things come...

He gave me a tour of his room even space to settle my things my first day wasn't much bad after the confrontation and I believed his words with time everything will change and it did change still six months to our marriage my mil was adamant to get us divorced, she find fault in me in every little thing, according to her I am low class servant daughter who don't deserve to b Khurana daughter in law, if she isn't enough my co sisters did the remaining needful...meera and naintara who were married to maan brothers yash and dev ,they felt insulted to b stand with me, they never leave a chance in any occasion to show me low, as they belong to one of richest families in delhi they felt offended to introduce me as their Bhabhi who belongs to village and did her college in some hoshiyarpur, their words and taunts were breaking me but I didn't let myself break only because of three people who never left my side and accepted the way as I am...

Annie my sister in law and maan little sister always ready to fight for me when even meera and tara mock me for preparing Punjabi dishes saying they wont eat such fat food, as they r health conscious and I don't even knew how to maintain figure but even before they finished my insult annie will b ready with her comeback... how dev and yash licked their fingers for my food if they didn't took care of their husband likes what is the need of health and figure and that's not enough she gave me the title of perfect wife who take care of maan every needs only she knew maan and I shared only friendship not typical husband wife relation..we still had to reach that level we are still trying to know each other fully...dadi was always in my favor from day one she always kept my mil in bay when ever she brought the topic of divorce and maan he is the one who took all my tears and pain with simple words...he never asked me to dress leaving my chudidars ,he never compelled me to change ,never felt insulted to walk with me in public, he even fought with his mother for my sake which I had to stop him ,maan voicing against will lead more hate towards me ,and maan standing against her will lead complications in family...I don't want more complications so I always stopped him when ever he tried to reply her, just my eyes at him he will understand what I want to say and will leave from there muttering something...

Our life was moving and  I was falling for my husband care, his tender smile, his look of appreciation whenever I cook his favorities, his care for me all making me fall for him more and I am a bit sure he too likes me ,I often saw him staring at me, and our dance at his office party made it clear he too likes me may be more than like, my days were absolute bliss with my new found feeling but it was only my illusion...the day I found out who pari was to maan and what they shared something broke in me, if that was not enough pari decided to stay with us for few days and her equation with maan I always felt insecure not to forget the words from my mil ,tara and meera how perfect maan and pari were, and how much in love they were, if only I had not stepped in maan life, may be they had been happily married, I heard everything but didn't react before them...,still I tried to hold on the thread which connect us..but, finally my mil won and she made maan sign divorce papers in her ill state, I don't blame him given the situation why he signed but I never knew he too was as desperate as his mom to get rid of me, it's just 24 hours we signed the papers and he decided to get engage with pari next evening,he never loved me... he just cared for me ...he just loved pari...dadi and annie were raging with anger but I had to stop them from talking with him, if he loves pari then be it ,I will let him go.

Maan looked around his family who were happy for pari...and him too he searched for geet but she was nowhere, she was behaving weirdly from yesterday...he tried to talk with her and knew did someone said anything to her again, but couldn't whenever he tried to near her either his mom would need anything who was sick either his father will assign some work related to engagement as pari was so close to them like annie the engagement was held in km ,he was truly happy seeing pari smile from her heart ,she was once his love, he did dreamed a perfect life with her but everything didn't go according to our wishes life did have its weirdest way to make us bow to its wish...

he smiled thinking about geet still his eyes searching for her...finally she was accepted fully in family his mom accepted geet whole heartedly..it was a sudden shock for him when all of a sudden his mom asked him sorry about her behavior with geet, from today geet will b treated with respect not with taunts he was still pleasantly surprised when his mom asked him to sigh some property papers which she was transferring in geet and my name guess a dip in her health made her forget the difference and accept geet, he was so happy he signed those papers with tears in his eyes..his geet deserved love not hate..yes his geet, he don't know when and how she made a place in his heart , he planned his life with pari but with geet everyday he had cute surprises she blended in his life with her different colors ,she is innocent, cute yet anger always stays on her nose, she will never try to hurt anyone she only knows to care even the one ho insults her taunts her every day, at first he was amazed to see her patience with which she dealt with his family, her care towards dadi ,her love for annie all chained him to his heart, everything about her mattered him, first he thought he cares for her as she is his responsibility but slowly she made her life and heart brighten with her presence, with her in his life he don't need anything, he was contended and happy until pari made her entry in his life, geet was shattered knowing once he loved her, true he too thought he did love pari but with geet and his feelings he questioned his feelings towards pari. was it even love, they were together from their kinder garden with time they become friends and close friends sure he likes pari, but he himself wasn't sure did he EVER love her, the way geet made his heart feel with her simple smile, her pout whenever she disagrees with him, her anger about his carelessness about his health,. Everything about her always made his heart flutter. the moment she uttered she was ready to leave him if he want his life with pari made him stop express his feelings for her, wasn't she feel the same way he feels for her, how can she leave him, that day he felt he almost lost his life seeing her ready to leave him, he convinced her that pari moved on in her life he babbled what ever came in his mind but he make sure not to express his feelings, until he have a hint about hers, but from last two days she wasn't same, her spirits were low, not once her eyes smiled at him, he couldn't find the happiness of his mom accepting her on her face, she always dreamt of a happy family, she wants to b loved by her mil and meera ,nt but all she got was hurt from them, she always had a hope one day she may win her mil heart, one day she may accept her, when she did why geet seemed lost. it seems like she lost everything in life, what happened to her, was she ok, thinking he was about to enter his room when dadi and annie blocked his way, he still didn't get why they were angry at him...but sure they were...

Dadi: u need something maan

Maan:who geet...

Annie:geet is fine, I will take care of her, u go and see pari, after all its must awaited engagement you must go..

Maan:but annie,geet..

Dadi:we will look after her, and from now on you just..

Pari: maan

Dadi and maan both turned to look at her, one with smile and one with anger

Pari: maan could u please come with me, we must go and select rings, we don't have time...

Maan :hmm,pari..now

Pari:of course maan, tomorrow is the party, see I am still not done with shopping please maan

He wasn't in a mood to go with her, even before his voice it his sister ruined for him...

Annie:of course he will, won't u bhai, after all its pari request and it's your en

Maan mom: pari what are you doing here..

Maan panicked seeing his mom,mom you must go to bed, youc ant risk your health, you hardly recovered from the attack

Mm:I am fine maan and this engagement gave me new spirits

Maan :mom but..

Mm: maan please I am ok don't bother take pari with you and select the best rings for my kids

Maan sighed and went with pari unknown to the taunting smile which his mom gave to his dadi and sister

He came back almost midnight seeing geet sleeping he too slept thinking to talk with her tomorrow...

On other side...

Pari: are you sure mom, this will work, I mean maan may not agree at last moment

Mm:no pari, it's our last chance I can't bear that geet anymore ,maan was falling for her spell, its right time, more over they are divorced remember

Pari: that's brilliant mom, the way u made maan sign was splendid ,and throwing divorce papers on geet face was not less than a slap on that geet face,

Mm: I made maan sign saying some property papers but I place divorce papers in between, and for geet I want to break her hope and heart for making my maan to stand against me...

Meera: that geet don't deserve to b a Khurana mom

Tara: true how can we introduce her as family yuck?

Mm: ok now relax until now we took steps very carefully, and tomorrow we had to b more careful, done ever let dadi ya annie to talk with maan, for geet she will never do that after seeing divorce papers sign by maan

Meera :yes, we have to b alert until the ceremony

Tara:but mom if maan bhai asks for the groom then what we will say, for sure he will question about him and his family, today pari closed the topic saying surprise, but what if he questions before dadi and annie..they will...

Mm: that's why we have to keep our eyes and ears open, meera you will keep a eye on annie and tara you with dadi, pari will b with maan for most of time leaving no scope for geet to even think about a talk with maan ,and seeing pari and maan together she will be hurt, I will enjoy her pain so I will keep a eye on geet

So let's put our work in action, tomorrow when Rajeev will announce pari engagement with maan there will b media and press not to forget the big shots of delhi,so maan will never take a chance to create a scene it will bring defame to khurana name...it's our luck none knew maan was married other than his staff that too for the stupid party of success...so eventually he had to get engaged with pari, I know he will b angry and hurt but tara you will show him divorce papers signed by geet then I will say I took his sign after geet signed them..as she still feels maan loves pari..

Pari:but mom dadi and annie will say him truth..

Mm:pari don't be dump dadi ya annie will not attend this party leaving geet alone, I don't understand why they like that girl what they had seen in her...so maan will be yours, don't worry

Meera:but maan even after engagement maan bhai may confront geet..what if..

Mm: once the ring ceremony is done, I will leave the party to kick geet out of my house, until then let her get hurt

She smirked with her planning, making all the three laugh

While on other side

Dadi and annnie were waiting for geet, once she made sure maan is sleeping soundly she took silent steps and reached dadi room,

Dadi: did u talk with maan..

Geet nodded a no..

Annie:geet listen, something is not wrong, bhai suddenly agreeing to get engaged, something is fishy, for once let me talk with him.

Geet:no annie, please if he decided that we should support him

Annie:bhai loves you

Geet: that's a illusion which we both felt

Dadi: no not only you both even I can see he loves you geet, maybe he is confused with his feelings all he needs is a push..

Geet&annie: push

Dadi:geet will u do whatever I say...not even questioning...

Geet:dadi did I ever said no to you

Dadi: No, but what I am asking is a bit difficult for you

Geet looked confused but what dadi said made annie grin like a fool and geet to get panic attack

Geet: ddaadii..this..is ..i

Dadi: come on geet you can just trust me on this...what say annie

Annie:of couse dadi I will take geet with me tomorrow

dadi: and make sure you made her entry exactly...

annie: sure dadi..

dadi: and if possible ..she stopped her words making geet suspect ..geet u need to sleep, after all you had a party to attend

geet: but dadi..

dadi:geet go..

She reluctantly left and dadi said annie what exactly she needed..annie gave  a wink to her

all were planning something r the other unknown to them all their plans going to flop

the hall was buzzing with people and each one had the same question why this sudden party that too with such lavishly, was there is any family affair which they going to make it public...the buzz kept on increasing with the people pouring in...the most happy was Avantika she was smirking to herself seeing each and every hush shot present there, and she was sure maan will never create a scene, only if she knew...few moments after a confused meera and tara approached her..

meera: mom dadi is here..

mm: what!!??

Tara:yes mom,she is here

Mm:ok no problem,where is annie

Meera: there is no news of annie and maan bhai..

Mm: what do u mean by that...where is maan..

Tara: he was here few minutes before the party..in his room..but now..

Avantika panicked for a moment but next second she controlled thinking there were no lopes in her plan, maan will b there in here some where suddenly she thought about geet, she forget to check on her from noon, where is geet, she questioned herself

M: where is geet..

Even before they answer she herself said may b crying in her room...

Tara:geet is also not here

Mm:what do u mean tara.where can geet go..

Tara:mayb with annie...as both are missing ,maan bhai was here few minutes before..

Tara quick answer made Avantika sigh...she couldn't risk her plan, it's her last chance to kick geet out..she must win by hook r by crook..

Mm: just check on pari and her parents please, it took hell of time to convince them, just make sure them r ok...

Suddenly the buzz stopped and a odd silence followed Avantika lifted her eyes only to see pari who was all decked up, she felt proud that all were astonished with her entry but a look at others she was confused, they were not looking at pari, actually they were looking behind her, confused she turned only to get shock of her life...

Mm: how the hell did this happen

Was the only thought running in all Khurana minds along with pari family..dadi too had similar thought

There at entrance stood maan and geet dressed in bridal wear...pari lost all her color seeing her nightmare once again where as her parents throwing disgusted and accusing looks at Avantika...ignoring everything and everyone maan securely hold geet in his arms and made his entry ay centre of hall..every single person in hall looked at them in awe..he stood there for a minute looking at geet lovingly and signaled the dj for mike..

Maan :thank you ladies and gentle man for coming here in such a short notice, I invited you all for sharing the most important news of the life...as u see I am married..but not now few months before and she is my wife, he looked lovingly at her addressing her geet maan singh Khurana...I know you all had questions why I am announcing my marriage now, you see today we registered our marriage legally, he said looking at his mom, who averted her eyes with anger...so it's a better occasion to celebrate with you all and introduce my wife to the world...

With that he ended not only his speech but other high hopes too, the press didn't rest from clicking their pictures while he posed for them patiently with geet on his side, once done he turned only to see dadi whose jaw was almost touching ground, he smirked at her making her narrow her eyes at him, which only made maan chuckle, she shifted her gaze to geet who only pouted with helplessness...dadi was curious to know how this happened .well its happened for good and she was so happy but she wants to know how...she thought of annie and decided to interrogate her..but annie was already beside her with a hanging face..

Dadi: annie yeh sab..maan how

Annie: don't know...How bhai showed up in spa where I took geet to remake, bhai literally throwed me out of spa and was with geet and when they both came back I was shocked...from there I was asking both..but bhai u know him..uff

Dadi: did they..

Annie: yes we went to court first and from there directly here...but whole ride bhai kept taunting me..but how bhai was there and this engagement I am so confused..

Dadi: hmm let's wait Annie, whatever it is...I am happy they r together...

Annie: yes dadi...look at them...she pointed at her mother and bhabhi's who turned pale, and pari she seemed like she just saw ghost

They both giggled and enjoyed the party which they planned to ruin, but they desperately waiting for this to end and know how maan reached geet and finally their wait paid off in the midnight, but was confused seeing servants carrying luggage and taking them out...a furious Avantika who was controlling herself questioned maan..

Mm: what is happening here!!??

Maan: why mom, did I ruin your plan...

Mm: maan, what do u mean...

Maan: come on mom, u did made me fool making me signing those papers even you played good before me but all you did is hurting geet on my behind, why mom, how can you do this to me, to us..

Mm: you love pari maan, and she is best for you...not this...

Maan: that's enough mom, not a word from now on against geet and I heard enough, every time I want to stop you from insulting my geet, its only her who stopped me to raise my voice against you, but what u did today broke my trust on you mom, and about pari he turned to face pari ,I never loved you,sorry pari I thought I loved you but no I never did, its only geet for whom my heart beat..

Pari: maan I love u...even you too

Maan: no pari..I don't not in past ,not now what we shared cant b love, and about you loving me, if you have truly loved me, you could have let me go, you saw how much I am happy with geet, even I told u I am ...still all you did is breaking our friendship with your cheap tricks..and mom u really think I could have engaged to pari, if u announced in media, you could have to b kidding me mom, however tight spot you could have put me in, I may have found a way to come out of the web you spin..now enough is enough, geet had heard enough ,I had seen enough, we both are leaving this house, you can enjoy with your other bahu's all the way you want, you want geet out of this house, sure be it but geet will not go alone her husband maan singh khurana  will go with her.

Mf:but maan how can u leave us...

Maan: no dad,I cant stay here and watch geet getting hurt, her hopes that everyone will love her, and dad you could have stopped mom ...but no you too ..

Mf: maan all I want is your happiness

Maan: if it's the case dad, you could have at least talk with me, before you move on with your wife in this plan...sorry I can't stay here

Dadi: maan hum aur annie bhi aapke sath aa rahe hai

Maan : sochna bhi math dadima

Dadi:kyun humne kya kiya

Maan:kya nahi kiya,aap meri biwi koh saz dazkar dev khey sath date par bhejne wali thi..haina..

Geet gasped hearing this and looked at dadi who looked everywhere but them...

Maan :haan ya na dadi

Dadi: who toh hum aapko h jelous feel karwana chahte the,taki aap iss pari ko chod geet ke..

Maan: itna sochne se dadi behtar tha aap mujhse aakar ek baar bath karle the

Annie: hum aane wale they bhai, par geet ne hi rokk liya,uss ko laga aap pari khe sath khush hai..

Maan looked at his family who were looking at them with shame he smirked saying this is my geet and her love for me

Maan: geet ne kaha aur aap maan gaye,isska dimag ghas khane chali gayi toh kya aapka bhi gayi..

Dadi: waise maan aapko yeh sab kaise...I mean

Maan : yesterday night I not sleep daadi, I know something not good with geet and your and annie behavior with me also not good, you both not giving me chance to meet geet...when geet left to meet with you both , I also come behind to her and listen how you try to convince her she talk with me, I getting little confused why she not sharing with me

How so much distance come between us...and then enagegment caught my attention , what why happiness come in pari engagement ... Then I decided I talk with her, and left silently for waiting her

Dadi:chalo sab kuch accha hai,hum abh chale..

Maan:kaha..aap log kaha chale..

Dadi, annie glared at maan while geet finally decided to clear the air

Geet: dadi maan bas Mazak kar rahe hai,unhe pata tha aap humare sath aayenge, issliye aapka saman bhi kab ka rakh diya

Annie &dadi: kya...

Geet: haan dadi,maine inhe bohoth roka,par yeh nahi man rahe dadia aap samjao na kya yeh accha lagega hum alag rahe..

Maan : geet bohoth ho gaya apna dimag aur math chalana, hum jaa rahe hai bas aur behas nahi..

Geet: dheyka ,dadi kal raat se yeh muje pareshan kar rahe hai,aur gussa bhi.

Maan: arey pyar bhi toh kiya..

Geet blushed with his words while dadi and annie looking at each other giggling while maaneet where lost in each other

When she come back to room after talking with both , she not seen him on bed , but he standing in dark corner , she open the light and see his angry eyes....

Maan aap soye nhi

Maan : from when you start hiding from me

Geet : ye aap kya kh rhe hai

Maan : asa kya hai geet jo daadi annie jaante hai mein nhi

I don't getting why you ignoring me

Why your eyes is sad

Tumhe pari ki engagement se problem kya hai

He held her by shoulder tighly and said tell me geet

Geet : how can I smile maan

When my husband

Sorry ex-husband getting engaged with her

His hold loosened, her face fill with tears, he try to touch her, but she take step back, he can't see her going far from own , he pull closer and place small kiss on her lips...

Dadi: accha aur kya kya kiya maan

Maan:kiss kiya dadi.

Annie: hoo accha

And annie loud voice brought them back and maan cursed himself for what he said, while geet only pouted at their teasing, they didn't gave another glance at their family

He pull closer by shoulder and both take step out of Mansion for new journey, his mom d ad not able to voice any word ... Maaneet started their journey with new hopes...

Her eyes shining, her face glowing from his love, last night, all misunderstanding, all hesitation wall fall in front of love...

She pushes him and shouts on him

One side you going far from me

Then why you coming close to me

Maan : are you gone mad geet

Why I engage with her

When we are married

Geet : you already give me divorce

Maan : what

Geet : yes

Mom gives me your signed divorce paper

He closes the eyes and remembers how he signed the property paper

This is all traps for him and his geet

Geet I signed the paper

But

Mom tell me she accept you

And she want transfer some property on your name

Geet : pakka you saying truth

Maan : you doubting on me

Geet : but what I do maan

You love her

Maan : I only love you

She placed head on his heart and said I love you maan

Maan : I love you too

He kissed on her forehead, engulf her in own arms...

favo : oh god di

am feeling tired
sanju : ye priya bhi na😡
priya : sanju why you always put my name in mid😡
favo : now am going faint
sanju : na kalpi
😲
Priya : ho gyi shuru humari sanju
kalpi just seen below
favo : edits