Precap : some general of bamini is helping anusuya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
As i noticed in precap when shivdutt was chasing anusuya , one of general of bamini was with anusuya. 
Yes I have seen, looks like some people of bamni feels anasuya is innocent and helps her... Really precap is so confusing
Chirag Jani who plays the Dasyu King had posted a pic of his Dasyu family along with Porus and the other general of Bamni Ripudaman.
So perhaps Ripudaman will stay undercover with the Dasyus to protect Porus.

The precap confused me a lot.Anusuya didn't look like she was happy to betray Bamni.It felt as if she was being forced to do it. 
And I couldn't understand how Anusuya ends up being on the run from Shivdutt if they are in Takshashila which is Anusuya's Kingdom. 
Does Ambhiraaj double cross her??
Is ripudaman also in pirate costume ???
So i guess it will be a easy entry 4 porus in pourav rashtra, as everyone will believe him to be king's son if ripudaman is with p orus, as i was thinking how porus's identity will be revealed.
I guess shivdutt might had attacked ambhiraj. As ambhiraj was not against anusuya but bamini , anusuya did what ambhiraj said, i hope post leap anusuya will be leaving in takshil
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

Is ripudaman also in pirate costume ???
So i guess it will be a easy entry 4 porus in pourav rashtra, as everyone will believe him to be king's son if ripudaman is with p orus, as i was thinking how porus's identity will be revealed.
Yes Ripudaman was also in pirate costume.I also think that Ripudaman will be the link to Porus' real identity and he will reveal it at the right time.
Deepika here is the pic
Pic Credit:Chirag Jani

But who kills king Bamni? Precap looks like confusing? His head is bleeding and he dies? Isn't it??? I don't get it... Wait 4 monday... 
Precap is so confusing
I donot want bamni to die