Porus

Poras will go through lot of emotional turmoil

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
I guess poras had 2 go from roller coster journey in coming episodes, first of all right after birth he will be thrown in water after which he will rescued by pirates, then he will have a abusive mother pratha on whom puru will be forced, later it will be revealed his royal lineage which will again increase his emotional turmoil, coz his mother anusuya will accused 4  trying 2 kill bamini, his father will be accused of cheating his mother , rivary of 2 states, as per spoilers anusuya will lose her mental balance which i guess after poras return she will be back 2 normal as they had shooted a scene of rati & laksh in water, on top of all his wicked uncle shivdutt. So before facing alexendar he has 2 face many , he had 2 unite his parents, claim throne , EVEN his luvstory Will also be danger after his reality comes out .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Scene between rati and laksh?  I never heard and seen that
Melkor thumbnail
Which scene between Rati and Laksh are you talking about??? From all the offscreen bits I have seen Rati only shooting with Aditya,Praneet and Gurpreet whereas Laksh is mostly with the Dasyu cast.
If you have seen any pic then please share it.I am looking forward to see Rati and Laksh in the same frame.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In one of interview rati said