Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RiShbala OS "His Inquisitive Dost" (02/12)

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

His   Inquisitive Dost

"I love you to the moon and back !"

*CRY !*

*LOUD CRY !*

*LOUDER CRY !*

*LOUDEST CRY !*

"Madhu Stop Crying Like that !" Padmini reprimand her 5 years old toddler, who is gracefully Displaying her water works, gaining everyone's attention on Her & Only her.
"Padmini, She is a kid. Why're u scolding her ?" Radha frowns at Padmini, for Scolding the Lil Diamond, Madhubala.
"She is Growing so inquisitive day by day, Radha, and her questions. I don't understands from where she gets it !" Padmini rebuke, Looking down at her lil chirrup, who is Standing on the floor in Between senior kundras, and Maliks, Looking innocently at padmini with tears filled Eyes, wearing a blue short pant, and a sleeveless White colour cotton top with a lil pony on her head.
"Its The age to be inquisitive Padmini." Mohan Said, As he Lovingly Wipe the Extra big tears from Lil Madhu's cheeks.
"Come, Baby.. Papa will buy u a new Big doll." Malik opens his Arms for his daughter, to Divert her Mind from crying.
"No ! I don't want doll, i want an answer." She Said in her childish stubborn voice, sniffing, rubbing her nose red.
Padmini cast a i-told-u-all-look at everyone, before Resting her eyes on her Stubborn daughter.
"Go & ask the Question to Rishu, Madhu. He will answer u." Radha comes up with a witty way to get escape from madhu's cry.
"Rishu knows the answer ?" Madhu looks at Radha wide eyed, brushing the tears off her cheeks with her punny lil hands, clearing her vision.
"Yes, He is your Dost (Friend) naa, he will probably knows it" mohan join in Radha's cue.
"Yes, u all don't know anything, I'll ask my Dost !" Madhu squealed, as She runs away from the hall, Climbing upstairs with bouncy steps, as the Senior kundras & Malik watch her retreating step. Kundras & Malik are Neighbours, but they Lives like Family friend. Just like the Same They have gathered in Kundra house to Have Joint lunch. Madhu is the only child to Padmini & Malik, Whom they all treat like Delicate flower, as Malik's Former Child Trishna had Passed away when she was an infant, So They Love & protects Madhu with their life. On the Other hand, Kundras are blessed with a Nice meticulous baby Boy, Rishab, who is Magically good in every field.

"She is going to Chop Rishab's ears with her questions." Malik said, knowing the adamant habit of his daughter.
"Kids can reply kids better." Mohan laughed, as He and Malik moves towards the garden while Radha & Padmini went in the kitchen to get lunch ready.

~~~~~~

"Rishu.." She Squealed as she Ran inside the room, Spotting her Dost near the window with a paint brush in his hand, she reached to him in jet speed, Wrapping her small arms on his Neck from Back, Hugging him like "Vikram & Betal".
"Madhu, u're spoiling my Painting. Get off my back." 8 years old Rishab Frowns at the sudden Attack being hurled upon him, as he drops the Paint brush, unlocking her Grips from his neck, He Turns to face her with a big frown on his forehead.
"Who came first ? Egg or hen ?" She immediately shoots her Question at him, with expectant eyes.
"What non-scene !" He Scowled at her, Turning back to his painting, when she Pulls him by his t-shirt.
"Answer me. Radha aunty said U knows Everything." She demanded in Wavered voice, Ready to cry if he don't answer her up.
"Mom said that ?" Lil Rishab Asked Proudly, his lil heart swelling with pride hearing his Praises.
"Yes !" She bobs her head up & down in affirmation, looking at him with big childish eyes waiting for his answer, as He Narrows his eyes, taking a short pause, Being in Thinking mode.
"Got it !" He exclaimed after a while, getting his eureka moment.
"Really.. Tell me.. Tell me !" Madhu jumps up & down in Excitement to get her answer.
"Its very simple u see. Whenever we Went to Restaurant, and U orders for Egg Briyani & i orders for Chicken Briyani, after waiting Which ever served in our Table First, that thing Came first." He Said in a Witty way, shrugging his shoulders, as Madhu Looks at him with devoted eyes, as if he is her god.
"U mean if Egg Briyani served first Then Egg came first & if Chicken Briyani gets served first then Hen Came ?" She Solved it.
"Yep.. Isn't it simple ?" He boosts himself.
"Yes.. Omg.. U're so intelligent Rishu. U know everything." She cutely cups her both cheeks with her palms, as He swells more with Pride.
"U have answers for my every questions." She Happily clasped her hands, looking at him like he is her personal Google.
"U're MY DOST Madhu, so yes." He said being flattered.
"I'll tell everyone that My Dost know everything." She shrieked as she tip toed kissing him on his cheeks, she runs out of his room to Declare that Her Dost Knows Everything, and Since that Day He has became her Question-solving Book !

~~~~~~

*After 5 Years*

"Rishu.." 11 years Madhu pokes 14 years Rishab, impatiently as he arranges his books according to his time table in his school bag, sitting on his bed.
"What madhu ?" He asked, Continuing his work.
"What is GF & BF Rishu ?" She Asked him with lot of questions in her eyes and he halts in his work, looking at her narrowing his eyes.
"Who told u about it ?" He asked her in return.
"Ria Said Her BF got her Chocolate, and she is his GF. What does it mean ?" Madhu asked, looking at him innocently, as Rishab ponders on to whether answer her or not, Cause his Padmini & Malik uncle Keeps her Away from all unpleasant things.
"Umm.. GF means Girl Friend & BF means Boy Friend." He Said in conspirators' tone after a minute, looking at the door of his room, making sure no one hears their talk.
"As in ?" Madhu queries mirroring his tone.
"Erm.. Its like, when a Guy make a girl his friend she becomes his Girl Friend, and same goes for girls too.. U know vice versa." He explains.
"Oh really ?" Madhu asked wide eyed, discovering the new information.
"U are my BF then, and i am ur GF ?" She exclaims loudly shocking Rishab, As he Quickly Covers her mouth with his Palm.
"Shh.. No !" He Said briskly.
"Why ?" She looks at him perplexed, as she removes his hand from her face.
"Dipali is My GF, u cant be my GF !" He Said to her.
"Why cant i be ur GF ?" She asked adamantly.
"Cause.. Cause.." He scratch his head trying to come up with an answer to her errant question. How can she be his GF, he don't even see her in GirlFriend light, and she is So lil, well according to him she is lil.
"Cause ?" Madhu probes, impatiently.
"Cause u are MY DOST !" He Exclaimed Coming up with a brilliant answer.
"Oh Yes, Am ur Dost & u're mine." She chirps impressed by his answer as she flung her arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

~~~~~~

*After 3 More years*

"Rishu See naa.." 15 years madhu sits on a couch next to 18 years old Rk, as he flips the TV channels before focusing his attention on the girl next to him.
"See my face. I looks ugly !" She said in trembling tone, ready to cry any moment soon. Seeing her so dull & sad he runs his eyes on her face, scanning her closely, she has grown Quite a pimples & acnes on her face.
"There is nothing wrong with ur face, and u're not ugly. Its just the affect of puberty." He Said in comforting tone, Wrapping his hand over her shoulder.
"No one Looks at me now, and wait.. Whats puberty ?" She asked changing the Direction of her question.
"Haven't u read Ur Science book ?" Rk frowns at her, for asking him such question.
"Yes, but i didn't understood a thing. Our ma'am too just Over read the chapters. Now tell me what puberty ?" She Turns to face him.
"Adolescent age.. Development process from their childhood to Adulthood." He said in very Short Form, not divulging deeper into it.
"Really ? Seems interesting, u are more intelligent than my Science ma'am Rishu. Wait i will just bring my science book, i have many doubts." Madhu jumps on her Feet as she rush to her room to get her science Leaving a flabbergasted Rk on the Couch, and That was the Time when her Innocent questions started changing to Lushy-blushy ones.

~~~~~~

*After a Year*

"What does RK stands for Rishu ?" 16 years old Madhu asked 19 years old Rk, Lovingly, Sitting next to him helping him to clean the aquarium.
"Rk, Stands for Rishab Kundra !" He Said boost fully with a smirk playing on his lips as he cleans the stones.
"Means u ?" She probes.
"Yes !"
"But why Rk & not Rishu ?" She asked confused.
"Rk is classy Madhu !" He said Nonchalantly.
"But Rishu is Cute !" Madhu argues, she Likes Rishu more than Rk.
"Rishu is so kiddish madhu, don't call me Rishu henceforth. Call me Rk, OK ?" Rk turns to Madhu, looking at her, as She thinks for sometime before nodding her head in yes.
"Good, now pour the water in the aquarium." He instruct her, as He fetch the bucket Filled with colourful Fishes.

"What is Chant Chudail, Rk ?" She asks him, After she pours the Water on the aquarium nicely. Rk was transferring the fishes in the aquarium using net when he halts in his action registering her words.
"From where did u heard it ?" He questions her.
"Dipali dii, Said to me. She said am a Chant Chudali, and i am snatching u from her. But i don't get it, why will i snatch u from Dipali dii when u are already mine ?" She said perplexed, while Rk clenched his jaws tight. How dare Dipali Called Madhu by such name, the last thread he has with Dipali breaks here only. He & dipali were in relationship from years, but recently They was having some problem between them, as Dipali always cribs about Madhu being Tagged along with him like a puppy. But Madhu is His Dost, and he is habituated to have her with him since childhood, since she was an infant.
"U didn't answered me, what is chant chudail ?" Madhu repeats her question again.
"Its mean sly & shrewd." Rk answers her filtering his words.
"I am sly & shrewd ?" Madhu looks at him wide eyes at the revelation.
"Nope.. U are my Dost !" He Said laughing, Wrapping his arm around her in a friendly way, trying to divert her mind off, as His Inquisitive Dost, Don't leaves any matter until she knows all of it, and this is something he don't want to discuss with her, rather he will talk it out to Dipali straightaway.

~~~~~~

*A Random evening*

"Rk.. Get up..!" He felt himself to be shaking like Some earthquake has hit him, when in reality Madhu was waking him up from his evening nap. He Has returned from from his high school after his last final Exam, and he was busy dreaming about the future, when his Dost decided to disturb him, as she has free access to his room.
"What yaar Madhu.. Let me sleep !" He grumbles, pulling a Pillow upon his ears.
"Its 5:30 in evening Rk.. And i have a question." She again shook him up.
"Again ?" He snorted without opening his eyes.
"Plz.. Only u have answer to my question." She pleaded as she Brush her fingers on his forehead brushing his hairs falling on his forehead, making him open his eyes.
"What ?" He asked as he sits on the bed, Removing the blanket off his body. He cant say no to her, for anything.
"What is Kiss ?" She asked filled with curiosity, as Rk stares at her for a minute before frowning at her.
"From where did u heard it ?" He ask in return.
"Arrey, Ria my Friend, she said she Has kissed her new BF, and it was so damn good, that she felt herself to be floating in sky. So what is kiss ?" Madhu explain, looking at him anticipatingly, while Rk cough lightly looking away from her. God, this girl is really a.. ! She is explaining the kiss to him, a guy, who is a teenager with hormone thing.
"Why don't u ask Ria that what is kiss !" Rk suggested, it would be really awkward for him to talk about the intimate things to her.
"I cant, else she will think am dumb & i don't know a thing. They will break friendship with me. I asked mom too, but she scolded me. Now u are the only one, and u have to tell me." She whined.
"Umm.. Well.. U see.. Kiss is a.. Way to show affection." Rk Said after a long moment, thinking to himself, Filtering his words properly, cause he don't want to spoil his Dost.
"Ooo.. But how ?" She drawled.
"Like.. Like.. Our parents shower their love, hugging us, and well.. Kissing our forehead." Rk answer her running his hand in his hairs.
"Oh now i get, like i kiss u on ur cheeks." She said as without any permeable she Pressed her lips on his cheeks, and for first time Rk stiffed at her innocent gesture. She has been kissing him like that since they were kids, but now he Felt it in other ways, as his eyes drop down to her luscious lips. Blame the talks she is having with him ! He is not a Prevert.
"Yes !" He muttered, backing away, averting his eyes from her, pushing his thoughts back to its place, Reminding himself that Madhu is his Dost !

~~~~~~

*Few weeks Later*

"Rk are u upset ?" His Dost Asked him with concern, As he continues to punch the punching bag venting out his anger. Today he had his breakup with his years old GF Dipali. She had accused him of cheating on her, but he has never cheated on her.
"No, madhu. I am fine !" He said in straight voice.
"How much fine on the scale of 10 ?" She asked him cutely, as he sighed. She can really get his sour mood well.
"7 out of 10 !" He replied her with a smile, holding his Punching bag.
"Cool. I have a question from so long, but u were angry so i didn't asked, now can i ask ?" She proposed.
"Yes ?" He approved Walking towards the couch where she is sitting in his room.
"What is breakup ?" She asked promptly, making Rk's face fell. Why she has to remind him of his breakup.
"Its means Breaking away !" He said in a lost tone sitting beside her.
"Like i broke Mom's cutlery set last year ?" She asked confused.
"No, Breakup is breaking of heart, Ceasing of all relations between two person." Rk Muttered.
"Oh.. Is that's what u had with dipali dii ?" Madhu asked.
"Who told u about it ?" Rk asked her alarmed.
"Ria said Dipali dii broke up with u."
"Excuse me, Not Dipali. I broke up with her." He Proclaimed. Yes, he has dumped dipali cause she was talking nonsense. Rk & his ego.
"The same !" Madhu shrugged off "but why ?" She asked the reason for the breakup, as Rk looks away from her. Dipali had accused him of cheating on her With Madhu, How could she even think so. Madhu is his Dost, but he is not gonna tell all that to his Innocent Dost !
"Stuffs.. Something happened, Dipali was talking rubbish " Rk replied.
"Oh, Dipali dii screamed at you too, u know she screamed at me too, when i told her that I kiss u Everyday !" Madhu explained with a sad face, making Rk's eyes to snaps at her.
"U told her that we kiss everyday ?" Rk asked her out of his wits. W*F !
"Yes, that day u only told me that kiss is to show affection. Dipali dii said she loves u, and i too said i love u more & i always kiss u, after that don't know what happened to her, that she started yelling at me." Madhu disclosed the whole matter, as Rk looks at her dumbfounded. So its not dipali, its Madhu who has created the whole buzz & that taught him a lesson to be careful with his words henceforth, as he don't know how she will twist his words.

~~~~~~

*After Two Years*

"Rk..!" 18 years madhu pokes 21 years old Rk with her fingers, fetching out the ear phone off his ears, as He listen to Music, doing something on his laptop.
"Madhu what kind of behaviour is this ?" He scowled at her, for creating disturbance.
"What is BP, Rk ?" She hurled her question upon him.
"Blood pressure." He replied to her, without looking at her, afraid that Whether she is Really Asking Him About the Blue films.
"Oh no.. Its something else..!" She shook her head vigorously.
"Biscuit packets." He mumbled again, without looking at her, Praying to the god, to not make her Ask about those Things to him.
"Really ? Biscuits are to eat right, but then why Ria said She watched BP ? Why will anyone watch Biscuit packets ?" She asked perplexed.
"Um.. To see MRP, expiry dates etc.. Anyways leave Biscuits. I'll get freshly baked cookies for u ok, now go. I am preparing a project for my assignment." Rk tries to shoo her off.
"Ok.. Am going.. " she drawls, as she place her foot on the floor climbing off the bed, making Rk to heave a huge sigh of breath, but lil did he knows that its temporary.
"What is Blue Film RK ?" She asked him loudly, turning back to him as she suddenly recalls the name.
"What ?" Rk exclaims in shock unable to believe his ears that his innocent Dost has really said that word.
"Blue Films ! What is it ?" She repeats her question.
"Nothing much.. Just a film." Rk said trying to be evasive to her question.
"Oh Just simple films ! Fine, i will Asked Papa to get blue Film disc, then we'll watch it in ur lappy." She smiled broadly, unknown to Rk's scandalise Expression, she turns around to head out of his room, when suddenly he grab her wrist, as he leapt out of his bed, to stop her.
"Amm.. Those are the films for Colour blind people, we cant watch it. Instead, we can.. Can go for.. The new Salman khan's movie." Rk said to her in rushed tone.
"Really.. First day first show of Zinda Hai Tiger ? U will get the Tickets ?" She asked excitedly getting sidetrack, as he mentioned the name of her favourite actor.
"Yes I'll arrange the tickets." Rk said releasing a huge sigh of breath.
"OK, I'll go and tell mom that we're going for the movie." She beamed fetching her hand out from his grasp.
"Madhu.. Don't tell about the Blue film to ur & my mom-dad ok ?" Rk walks with her to the door of his room, as he tactfully pursues her.
"Why ?" And here came the inquisitive madhu.
"Cause am ur Dost, promise me that u wont mention about these things to our parents." He said throwing his card.
"Yes, u are my Dost, OK.. Promise !" She smiled cutely pinching her throat, as he shook his head at her, Smiling at her. Really, His Dost is Too Inquisitive !

REST OF THE STORY HAS BEEN REMOVED CAUSE OF PLAGIARISM. IF U WISH TO READ FURTHER... PM ME HERE, OR COMMENT IN THE THREAD, ELSE TEXT ME IN WATTPAD THAT U ARE INTERESTED IN READING IT FURTHER.

STORY IS AVAILABLE FOR READERS, NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO PLAGIARIZED !

Thanks,
Aaniya :)

NO COPY !!
Adaptations, Translation or slight alterations to this work, such as changing names, is termed as Offence & Violation.

(This Post Is Exclusively For India Forum, Any Kind of Copying of Content, Scenes, Dialogues From this Story To Other Networking Sites Is Strictly NOT Allowed)

Edited by --Evil_Angel-- - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG
what a story
I can't stop laughing

I love this Madhu so much
she is 3 years old mind with a grown body

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thank you Ani for this story I laughed so hard
Edited by Hend_Refai - 6 years ago
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation for the new story
I'm sure it will be fantastic like all your stories

I didn't read it yet
I will read and give my opinion
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
will wait for ur unress dear :)
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Congratulation for the new story
THANKS DEAR..

I'm sure it will be fantastic like all your stories
HEHEHE.. IF U HAD LIKED MY EARLIER COMICAL SHOTs ON RISHBA.. AM HOPING THAT U WILL LIKE THIS ONE TOO ;)

I didn't read it yet
I will read and give my opinion

OKIE.. WILL WAIT FOR UR VIEWS :)
Nesansheki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing...best dear
So cute ...really enjoying
janumkrk thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear, its such a comedy story with your ownway of romance... its really super update dear. i have a doubt u mentioned it as Os so is it over or you will continue... i want to know what happened next.. what were there parents reaction and did they get married...

did Rk keep up his promise to madhu
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nesansheki

Amazing...best dear

So cute ...really enjoying

thankyou so much dear..
so glad u like it :)
and happy that u enjoyed reading it !
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Originally posted by: janumkrk

hi dear,
THANKS JENNY..

its such a comedy story with your ownway of romance...
HEHEE...

its really super update dear.
GLAD U LIKE IT ;)

i have a doubt u mentioned it as Os so is it over or you will continue...
ITS ONE SHOT.. TOH ITS OVER ;)

i want to know what happened next.. what were there parents reaction and did they get married...

did Rk keep up his promise to madhu

HEHEHEE.. I WILL LEAVE THAT TO UR IMAGINATION DEAR..
YES..OFCOURSE.. IRRESPECTIVE OF mADHU'S BLUNT MOUTH.. THEIR PARENTS KNOWS HOW GOOD IS RK.. SO THEY MAY GET MARRIED ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING & THIS LOVELY COMMENT..
Beautiful... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res..
 Pretty  long.