Poras's wife & luvstory

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
First of all , let me introduce myself , i m deepika.
Do anyone know name of poras's wife or do he had any luvstory.
In this serial tribal pirate princess lachi will be his luv interest , latter his wife. I guess it will to make it interesting that will go through luv hate luvstory. Initially they will be bff , then porus's reality will come up which will drive him towards his rajya. Maybe puru or taxila rajya attack dasyu rajya, blame goes on poras as it was mentioned that lachi will be in dilema 2 choose b/w dasyu rajya & poras as she is loyal 2 both, to save her dasyu rajya she will be married 2 poras , after marriage luv hate relationship will start poras will luv lachi but lachi will mentain distance from him . Just a guess.
Hello Deepika!!
Welcome to the forum!! My name is Ashi.

Well nothing is known about Porus' wife at all.In this show they have taken the liberty to give her a name Laachi along with a pirate origin.
And of course they will show a love story here since Porus is the titular character.

I also think that it will go the way you described with them being BFFs and then lovers to a love/hate story after Porus' identity is revealed.

For once I am looking forward to the romantic track in a historical fiction since Laksh and Suhani have a great potential chemistry.

Hi ashi
Dasyu raj r sea pirates or we can say they r criminals or robbers
Once porus reality reveals clash b/w poras & dasyu rajya is almost certain coz being a king or prince of a state he cannot support sea robbers but i guess shivdutt will attack dasyu raj but blame will land on porus . Lachi who is next queen in line has 2 choose one , most probably she will choose dasyu rajya.
What make lachi wed porus will interesting.