To the makers. - Page 18

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

That's why I said everyone was wrong at some point and it would be better if we can find another topic to fight. ðŸ˜† And this time by sticking to the main topic. ðŸ˜†
lol I had posted my review on page 12 but the thread was a battleground so nobody paid a heed to the real topic ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

@ people who r still going on an on abt a topic thts already over - u r talking to the walls n no ones interested anymore 🤣

Bhai Porus!! Tu Bharat ki sarhad ka pehla rakshak hoga🤣
Iss forum ki koi sarhad nahi hai.😉Yahan par bolne do jisko jo bolna hai.Azaad forum hai🤣

Toh bandar chalega ? 🤣
Kya?? Sikandar Mahaan ke bete ka naam tu Bandar rakhega??😡🤣
Agar tu meri biwi ka mu bola bhai na hota toh tera sar kalam karwa diya hota🤣
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Bhai Porus!! Tu Bharat ki sarhad ka pehla rakshak hoga🤣
Iss forum ki koi sarhad nahi hai.😉Yahan par bolne do jisko jo bolna hai.Azaad forum hai🤣

You r right but irritation tab hoti hai jab when people r no longer talking abt it some r still dragging it. Why dont we play the game where its supposed to be played instead. @etherealRati @PayalJ join there. Sensible ppl r welcome too
Originally posted by Luna99NB

Most people in India do have some degree of understanding of Hindi. 
But many people don't understand neither English nor Devanagari alphabet so subtitles are out of question. 
So I'm okay with the Hindi speech though I wish it could be Greek. 
But chalega. 
Bold : I feel I can make a better serial than the Crap Indian TV puts out on daily basis.
bold - really..???..please make one then.I would love  to watch. You feel its that easy to make a daily show...please try and you will get your answer. Making a daily show is very difficult...each actor working in this show has worked around 9 months for their character and the efforts are very much visible onscreen. People at the back of camera have sleepless nights...No nation makes daily shows than india ...i agree stories can get better. I know there is a lot of scope of improvement. But we are taking steps forward slowly and steadily...saas bahus se toh upar uth rahe hain. And i dont understand if these shows are so crap...and cant be improved...than why you people are investing your time into it. Watch something which attracts you ...aakhir we watch shows for our entertainment ...not for getting tortured. Is any of your favorite actor involved ? 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

bold - really..???..please make one then.I would love to watch. You feel its that easy to make a daily show...please try and you will get your answer. Making a daily show is very difficult...each actor working in this show has worked around 9 months for their character and the efforts are very much visible onscreen. People at the back of camera have sleepless nights...No nation makes daily shows than india ...i agree stories can get better. I know there is a lot of scope of improvement. But we are taking steps forward slowly and steadily...saas bahus se toh upar uth rahe hain. And i dont understand if these shows are so crap...and cant be improved...than why you people are investing your time into it. Watch something which attracts you ...aakhir we watch shows for our entertainment ...not for getting tortured. Is any of your favorite actor involved ?

Na na na ammi na... bolna aasaan hai we can make this better n do tht better. But how many ppl actualy do it 😆 bolne do na. Dekhungi main bhi jab bolne wala apna seiral banake dikhayega 🤣
Aap pareshaan kyun hoti ho hum saath mein dekhenge. 😆
Originally posted by _Payalj_

See I am not responding anymore on this thread but just wanted to clarify a few points:

1. Some people were going on and on about how GOT is a universally acclaimed show and people love it. To that I replied that no that is not the case and just gave an example, a simple example of how it is not considered good for young impressionable minds by some people by quoting my own family example. 

2.I reiterated again and again that people have their own tastes and they can be different from yours. Reason for trying to explain this common sensical issue is apparent from the first few pages.

3. For that i gave the example that what could be the ultimate show by your standards, might not be appreciated by others. Afterall to each his own and we should accept this gracefully.

4. But some people started using that also for mudslinging. It exposes their mentality not mine.

5. Since i find lying and giving fictitious examples and sweeping statements just  for the sake of proving a point abhorrent, I gave an example I can vouch for.

5. As you said we dont know each other and therefore you should realise that our means and method of communication can be different and necessarily not in the style you prefer or are used to. No one has an obligation to do that. Right?

6. So there is no need for you to go WTH, even I feel like doing WTH when people  start getting judgemental because someone doesnt follow their preferred means of communication or example giving and consider them responsible for giving an opportunity to others to misbehave.

Am i remembering some uneducated uncouth politicians who blame the female that she wore a short skirt? What I wear is fine, but how you react to it shows your mentality, Right?

You can feel whatever you want to feel it's upto you. I didn't judge you but I could have definitely felt judged by you for watching GoT the way you brought your family in. Now that you have brought them in, people got a chance to criticize them. 

Exactly. What others watch is their problem. No need to say I and my family don't watch that chi chi tauba show. Anyone can watch whatever they want or don't watch. How does it matter what our families watch or don't watch. 

Anyways, now let's move on. I think we will go in circle to prove our POVs which is waste of time after 3 or 4 comments. ðŸ˜†

@ people who r still going on an on abt a topic thts already over - u r talking to the walls n no ones interested anymore 🤣

P.S - this is not for MuguetDScorpion 😆

😆
Originally posted by Luna99NB

Most people in India do have some degree of understanding of Hindi. 
But many people don't understand neither English nor Devanagari alphabet so subtitles are out of question. 
So I'm okay with the Hindi speech though I wish it could be Greek. 
But chalega. 
Bold : I feel I can make a better serial than the Crap Indian TV puts out on daily basis.

There are so many Indian shows which are good. It's not always crap. The only reasons why it ends up getting ruined is because 1) the TRPs: they want to do what Indian audiences want to see instead of the main story. 2) because they make it daily soap. The day they will try to take some time, the shows will have better quality. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

bold - really..???..please make one then.I would love  to watch. You feel its that easy to make a daily show...please try and you will get your answer. Making a daily show is very difficult...each actor working in this show has worked around 9 months for their character and the efforts are very much visible onscreen. People at the back of camera have sleepless nights...No nation makes daily shows than india ...i agree stories can get better. I know there is a lot of scope of improvement. But we are taking steps forward slowly and steadily...saas bahus se toh upar uth rahe hain. And i dont understand if these shows are so crap...and cant be improved...than why you people are investing your time into it. Watch something which attracts you ...aakhir we watch shows for our entertainment ...not for getting tortured. Is any of your favorite actor involved ? 
Of course making Daily show isn't a piece of cake.
Honestly,  I used to watch and enjoy the so called trashy Ekta and Rashmi trashy shows. 
Put in some Gul shows too...and I'm set to go. 
My real problem is with the pretentious producers like Swastik,  Beyond Dreams,  Alchemy , Triangle Film Company etc etc.
The ones who make "progressive" Indian TV shows. 
Each of these production houses are headed by some big mouthed doltheads who wastes the huge allowed budget elsewhere than the scripts. 
And finally,  the viewers left to open the beautifully packaged show to see poor script and characterisations instead. 
Swastik specifically  claims that they have spent years researching their shows and in the end they fail to properly include even information that is available on Wikipedia freely. 
See,  if you don't get a good script , then every vfx falls flat on its face. 
TBH, I love Saas Bahu shows.
I hate the pretentiously progressive shows instead. 
Bold:
This question is exactly the reason I alleged earlier that criticism is not tolerated this forum. 
The fact that you people are trying to push out people who are being honest about their feelings and judge this show according to what it is instead of Accepting every glitch for the show's sake.
That's the reason Swastik is progressively making worse shows.
The feedback that they're goofing their shows up is not reaching their  ears because they know the loyal fans will watch no matter the circumstances. 
And then the show truly becomes unbearable to the point that even the original fans can't watch it 
But by then,  it's too late.