Naamkarann

Waapas aaja Ali - Avni n Ali

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Ali is back - yay! Old Avni will be back in action in 123 mode come back with your gang Avni n baja deh band tinoh kee 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I'm so happy to see Ali back, it seems CVs have finally heard fans out and are bringing back the characters we know and love. I wonder what these two are upto, seeing Aditi in those clothes remind me of when we were first introduced to her in the leap. Can't wait to see Ali again
nlisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ Yes! And DD will be seen as well. Finally! All of our beloved AvNeil shippers are back in action. 
mandy0310 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nlisa

^ Yes! And DD will be seen as well. Finally! All of our beloved AvNeil shippers are back in action. 

Yes they are all being brought back to bring down Juhi thank goodness!! I can't wait to see what they are upto, Avni has definitely transformed herself into Ananya again, this is going to be worth watching
HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjFyOzPIn4[/YOUTUBE]
As per this the clips in this video, Ali and Ani will be staking out and searching Vidyutz condo..!
mandy0310 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-paayaal

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjFyOzPIn4[/YOUTUBE]

As per this the clips in this video, Ali and Ani will be staking out and searching Vidyutz condo..!

OMG Karam and Gautam ðŸ˜† that explains why they are dressed that way this should be fun. 
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAY! Ali is back! Looking forward to seeing all the favorite characters back in the show. Time for Juhi to pack her bags
mandy0310 thumbnail

That is what makes me more excited about next week, the fact many are involved in Juhi being exposed. Its going to be great seeing Ali playing a role here, he has always been protective of those he loves and now he is going to do whatever it takes to bring Juhi down.  It will be fun seeing them sneak into Vidyut's place, did he ever change the locks? If not technically Avni is not breaking and entering but wouldn't matter to her, she would do that if she had to. I am going to love Avni back as Ananya
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-.Mandy.

That is what makes me more excited about next week, the fact many are involved in Juhi being exposed. Its going to be great seeing Ali playing a role here, he has always been protective of those he loves and now he is going to do whatever it takes to bring Juhi down.  It will be fun seeing them sneak into Vidyut's place, did he ever change the locks? If not technically Avni is not breaking and entering but wouldn't matter to her, she would do that if she had to. I am going to love Avni back as Ananya

Agree sure something to look forward too...

Karam will be off for his sisters wedding for ten days (Dec 4-14) so we get to get DD Ali Avni back in action...
mandy0310 thumbnail
So Karam was granted the leave good for him, it paves way for other characters being put to good use also giving fans a breather once Juhi is exposed. Obviously it means going back to the drawing board for Vidyut and Ragini since they lost their biggest weapon against Avni, so lets see what the CVs have planned.