Healthy tips to healthy heart

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
I just was to share an article from heart foundation which my Friend forwarded to my Father. Recently after someone's entry I felt that my heart is also not doing well. So I am sharing the article with u all with my personal tips. If u all have better idea share with me also .

Be physically active
Regular, moderate physical activity is great for your heart health. It's never too late to start and get the benefits. It's also important to sit less during your day and break up your sitting time.
If possible avoid the 20 min which we spend for NK on TV for next few weeks ..Go out with ur family and have fun. if possible come home after 930. watch NK on mobile device or online so u can the fast forward the unwanted scenes and thus just reduce ur sitting time Manage

Limit alcohol:
Especially when u r with ur saath janam wale Girlfriend.Few years later she may appear at ur door step with an unexpected gift

Look after your mental health
We know that there can be a greater risk of heart disease for people who have depression, are socially isolated or do not have good social support. Having a good social life with family and friends can help

So engage more in forum activities to keep yourself happy. Watch more OLV .share Instagram pictures . Watch old episodes.
Yahan toh olv nahi mil Raha Hein kya share kare Bina ketki Ko bash Kia ek din bhi nai guzar tha aaj kal 
👏👏😆
Special brownie points for the tip around alcohol while dating with saathh janam wali 😆

Hopibg to follow these advices.😆
Sahi kaha.. thode din nk se door rhe.. and ek aur tip
For a healthy heart avneil vm dekhe.. and ff read kare.. chahiye 2 times kare...

Also... and beware of jhooti gfs and don't do so much of social work
This was brilliant.!! 🤣

I m following this advice since last week.!
Chalo mera heart to healthy hai.