BB11:Daily Discussion Thread - 28th November 2017 [DT NOTE : Pg 160] - Page 67

Posted: 6 years ago
ab shilpa is alone in bb house. She has no friends right now in the house.😭
Originally posted by Angry_Birdie

Did you notice last night's ed where Shilpa tells how Arshi used to not leave her hand while they used to walk. She accepted that she got emotionally attached to her. And, there is Arshi who is having the best of both worlds as she knows that it is very easy to pacify shilpa.

Yes, I did. But voh sab toh fake tha now Arshi says. Poori bandi hi fake hai yeh. πŸ˜† Kal bolegi Vikas se dosti fake thi. Hina ke liye ki. πŸ˜† Actually she is spoiling her game by saying such shit.
Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

what did i talk about tight slap

🀣 matlab if he stays πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ app kolagega 
meri baat ka jwaab tumko de rhi hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sbko lgega jo clueless bolte bouncer bolte weak bolte bailbuddhi bolte and what not?

Sbko zor ka jhatka zor se hi lgegaπŸ˜†
Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

πŸ˜† n for others too πŸ˜†

yeah, I think. I should show my legendary support by posting the same pic over and over again. Koi na yaar maze karo - I dont mind. I just hope they get paid for their hard work at the end. 
Saw video on twitter. Luv himself gave permission to pungi to cut his hair during task. I hope they show that in episode πŸ€ͺ Edited by Somii - 6 years ago

Sbko lgega jo clueless bolte bouncer bolte weak bolte bailbuddhi bolte and what not?

\
matlab sahi bande ko quote bhi nahi hurha ha luv ke pyar main
Originally posted by I_M_SultaN

\
matlab sahi bande ko quote bhi nahi hurha ha luv ke pyar main
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Skybully

yeah, I think. I should show my legendary support by posting the same pic over and over again. Koi na yaar maze karo - I dont mind. I just hope they get paid for their hard work at the end. 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pallavi_

Sahi pakde ho πŸ˜†

I wanted to post that pic but i think its been posted enough time, Mod would consider me a spammer. so just writing # dhyan se dekho

Arrey, nobody dislikes the chap but he has nothing going in the house. I liked him in the padosi house but I truly feel that initial rumour did damage his confidence. Lets see if Luv picks his game up.Jhatke keliye hum tayiyaar haiπŸ˜›