Members Lounge

~What you see is who you are - Zodiac and the Internet~

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Disclaimer: This thread does not mean to hurt anyone's feelings. The readers are duly requested to take it in a lighter vein.

While browsing the internet, have you ever wondered why you are drawn towards fashion blogs?  Or have you often rolled your eyes at your friend who is obsessed with make-up videos on the Youtube?

The answer to what you like to browse on the internet may be hidden in the effervescent indicators of your future!

We have tried to guess your browsing habits by your Zodiac sign. 

We are also sticking our neck out by guessing your behaviour onIndia-forums , especially in the fan-wars that often erupt in our so-loved forums.

Read this and let us know in if our guess was right about you or not. 😃

Aries: Light Internet User

Aries is the Fire sign which makes you passionate, dynamic and temperamental. You have less patience for surfing things that are time consuming. You love Twitter, Snapchat and Instagrambecause its fast and to the point.

On YouTube, you tend to watch fitness videos, pranks, sports and adventure videos

Aries generally googles about gyms, action activities and hobbies such as rock climbing, amateur mixed martial arts and zumba classes.

On India-Forums:

During fan-wars, you are heavily biased and ready to fight it outtill end.

Taurus: Light Internet User

Being the first Earth sign, you love harmony and beauty. Yoursearch history will be full of current vogue, apparels, home deco ideas, makeup and recipes.

You also read Blog posts and videos on Finance and tend to indulge in a lot of online shopping.

On India-forums:

You don't comment much on India-forums news items. You often indulge in jokes about others and their comments during fan-wars. You generally have a lot to say on topics, but don't write long comments due to laziness.

Gemini: Heavy Internet User

It's the first Air sign. You love to communicate and are curious about everything. Your quest to complete yourself leads you to the widest range of subjects on internet. Your search history may have the funniest and the weirdest search terms.

Geminis love internet gossip forums and you are perfectly capable of chatting on WhatsApp for hours! You also like to watch comedy or prank videos.

Gemini-ans often have lot of Social Media accounts on various platforms, but they aren't committed to many.

On India-forums:

You love giving your opinion on everything and write long and detailed postsYou act neutrally during fan-wars, but you are far from one! 😉

Cancer: Medium-Heavy Internet User

Being the first Water sign, your browsing history is often a reflection of your mood. If hungry, you will look for food accounts on Instagram and watch recipe videos on Youtube. You might watch sad songs when you are unhappy and you are likely to watch makeup tutorials or inspirational videos when feeling insecure.

You are likely to put up impulsive Whatsapp statuses when you are angry or upset about something.

On India-forums:

You make topics on members, personal problems and even share your happiness and achievements. Your topics on forums are often shifted to Members Lounge!

During fanwars, you write emotional passages about why others shouldn't attack your group and end up fueling the issue.

Leo: Medium-Heavy Internet User

Being the middle Fire sign, you love to be the center of attention.

Leos want to improve their appearance. So you frequent makeup, style and beauty channels on Youtube. You also secretly look at Psychology websites, take various personality tests to figure out if you are normal.

You love to google animals/animal videos. You even upload your own pets' videos for people to comment. You are aFacebook/Instagram picture poser. You love sharing all moments of your life. You love to take selfies and put them up frequently.

On India-Forums: 

You are the member who plays like you are above the arguing fans; but you are actually the main person involved in the issue! 😆

Virgo: Medium-Heavy Internet User

Virgos love to learn, and tend to use the internet for learning and developing various skills. You are worried about self-improvement, so you might find yourself searching issues on health and fitness, Vegan recipes, Detox ideas, Super foods etc.

You also search a lot about health symptoms. You never buy a product before reading reviews on Amazon and other websites. You don't visit any restaurant before reading its reviews on internet.

On India-Forums:

You love to write long posts. Your love for writing often leads to long comments trying to cover lot of issues. In fan-wars, you are the Double Dholki, trying to argue from both sides.

Credits:
| -RD- |
| ..Ramya.. | Radhikerani |
| OtakuGirl-Debo | Shrinika13 | .Avengers. |

Edited by Ranbirrocks - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phenyl thumbnail

Libra: Medium-Heavy Internet User

The sign of Libra is the middle air sign, giving these individuals  a keen mind. You tend to give a lot of importance to relationships.

Libras love fashion, style, health, culture and beauty. You watch a lot of videos and read blogs on this subject. Your social media accounts focus on luxury experiences.

You love taking selfies and posting them on social media. Pinterest andInstagram are your frequently visited sites.

On India-Forums:

You try to maintain balance in the times of fan-wars by talking sense when everyone has lost it. You often try to make peace in the forumbut are often ignored.

Scorpio: Light-Medium Internet User

You are full of energy and intensity. Scorpios are the most emotionaland competitive of all the signs.

Scorpios google a lot of weird stuff like conspiracy theories, the occult, psychology, death, alternative religions/spirituality, metaphysics, etc. They watch documentaries, videos and read about the topics these topics.

Scorpios don't comment or participate a lot. They prefer to lurk and remain mysterious when online.

On India-Forums:

You are secretive about your identity. You don't jump into a topic straightaway. You lurk around and see where the flow is going. Your comments are such that you don't want to show clearly which side you are on.

When you want to win a fan-war, you throw shade left and right and don't shy away from doxing people.

Sagittarius: Light-Medium Internet User

Sagittarians are idealistic and creative. They are the most gentle of all the signs.

You love travel, politics, foreign cultures and expanding ones experiences. You use google for booking flights and hotels, researching countries and destinations.

You also love engaging in debates on religion, politics, and social issuesonline so watching videos on YouTube and read blogs on these subjects is your pastime.

On India-Forums:

You want to crack funny one-liners, getting many Likes and ROFLs for your witty comments. In fan-wars, you straight up call everyone annoying and sign out.

Capricorn: Light Internet User

Capricorns are mysterious and deep. You are concerned and deeply involved in your work and the serious aspects of life.

Capricorns use the internet for practical reasons such for directions, resume tips, job descriptions etc. They tend to look for politics and current events.

They prefer visiting money management and news websites. They are occasionally active on Facebook and Tumblr.

On India-Forums:

When people are fighting tooth and nail over some topic, you are busy bumping an irrelevant topic. In a hot debate, you even comment something totally unrelated to topic that often diverts the topic.

Aquarius: Medium-Heavy Internet User

Aquarius is the last and highest air element and it is the sign of change and originality. You are very unpredictable and an advanced thinker.

Aquarius loves technology and social issues so they use the internet to look up new gadgets, political news and social issues.

You love online debates about various topics. YouTube and Twitter are like your besties. Aquarians post whatever they want without giving a second thought. They don't care about the likes and comments they get.

On India-Forums:

You are the clueless one. You have literally no idea what is going on,but fake it well. 😆

Pisces: Medium-Heavy Internet User

It is the last water sign. Pisces is very flexible and adaptable. You are the most spiritual of all zodiac signs.

Your google searches are mostly animal videos and pictures, self help topics and advice, psychology, photography, music, art, etc.

Pisces love social media and are constantly watching vlogs on YouTube,Snapchat, visiting Tumblr, Pinterest, and Instagram.

On India-Forums:

You often rile up your opponents with your sarcastic comments. You try hide the bitchiness of your taunts with blushing emojis.

Inspiration: www.theastrofiend.blogspot.ch/2016/01/the-12-zodiac-signs-internet-habits.html

Edited by ...OohLaLa... - 6 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Good job teamies!
The thread looks beautiful! <3
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wait, fashion... What's that?🤓
But yes, we do try to calm down fanwars!😎

Beautiful thread!<3
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Great work team and special thanks to Appy for the lovely Graphics ❤️
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful Thread guys ❤️ ❤️

Bumping thread, I don't know about that... But I do often say irrelevant things in discussions.. . 😆 😆Edited by Confused_Soul - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing thread and info ...
Was fun to read ...kudos to all whoever gathered things to make this beautiful...

Well I'm technically mixture of Virgo and Gemini in my online  nature...😆
pillowtalk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome thread... Damn correct about me. Wow loved reading it... Good work buddy :-D
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Leo: Medium-Heavy Internet User

Being the middle Fire sign, you love to be the center of attention.

Leos want to improve their appearance. So you frequent makeup, style and beauty channels on Youtube. You also secretly look at Psychology websites, take various personality tests to figure out if you are normal.

You love to google animals/animal videos. You even upload your own pets' videos for people to comment. You are aFacebook/Instagram picture poser. You love sharing all moments of your life. You love to take selfies and put them up frequently.

On India-Forums: 

You are the member who plays like you are above the arguing fans; but you are actually the main person involved in the issue! 😆

Umm...I do not frequent (or even know) any makeup, style, beauty channels...

Don't have a pet..

And I am not the main person in any issue on IF... 

I actually am way above the arguing fans..😎

Baaki sab sahi hai...😆 

ETA- I also do not google any animal videos...they just show up on my recommendations and I watch them...😆

Arrey haan! Maine pehle dhyaan nahi diya... I don't have a fb/instal account..I hate sharing my pictures and every moment of my life with others... I also take very less selfies..

So this is like..10-15% accurate..😆

Edited by .Mishh007. - 6 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Like I said..disagree about aqua. 
Amazing post and tags fellas ❤️