Porus

THAT SPECIAL MOMENT & ITS FEELING

Souparnikakk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When you're here only because of her.. when you're able to create vms only because your love for her..when you are able to photoshop the images only because of her and when you're able to draw something just because of her.. then how that experience can be defined when you get to watch her for the first time on your television? I don't think one can define that coz words fall short to describe or define that experience..Yes! I'm talking about that moment and feeling when I watched the versatile actor Rati Pandey, that first experience.. Around 8:20 pm of the previous night, I knew that my wait was getting closer to its end but I was vexed to express that sheer ecstasy out of mixed feelings of joy and excitement..Still I can't get over...As expected her entry on horseback, saving the child and how enthralling it was indeed! How can she mesmerise me with her vibrant screen presence? Rajkumari Anusuya.. the way your eyes speak..your subtle expressions, the way you deliver your dialogues.. It's a treat to my eyes like the way you treat and speak to every other character.. in short, you're conquering my heart again and again Rajkumari.. You're an absolute wonder RP. Hats off!!! All that happens to you for the first time will always be unforgettable, right? And the same here..a beautiful experience which I can cherish throughout my life.. Love!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Awww...can understand...it must be a lovely feeling. 😳I just wish she sticks to our telivision screens now.