Precap - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
I didn't get this clear : The Takshashila attack was aimed at killing them. Okay, Anasuya survived but we don't know about Ambiraj. In the precap, Anasuya was crying, in a blue dress synonymous to Paurav Rashtra. So is she married now? Why will she join hands with Darayus whom she insulted and albeit mistrusted in the Darbar. I think its no where connected to the attack and is after a quick leap. 
What say? Your views?
Ambhiraaj does survive the attack.In the theatrical trailer,Ambhiraaj and Shivdutt are engaged in a fight when Anusuya accepts Bamni's proposal.
I guess the precap scene is after a short leap post Bamni and Anusuya's marriage
Adi mentioned in an IV that at some point Bamni betrays Anusuya and throws her out of the kingdom.I think it's at that point only.

^Oh okay! Thankyou! πŸ˜ƒ
PS : Bamni was openly flirting with her quite frequently today πŸ˜†
I doNot think any leap will happen
Anasuya might be saved and as her clothes are destroyed and she is in bhamni kingdom, she will wear blue.

She might want to know who did this so went with Darius

Just my guess
Originally posted by .-Amethyst-.

^Oh okay! Thankyou! πŸ˜ƒ
Yes!! I guess he would have proposed to her directly if Ambhiraaj had not interrupted πŸ˜†
I loved how Bamni was affected by Anusuya's voice
Originally posted by .-Amethyst-.

^Oh okay! Thankyou! πŸ˜ƒ

I loved these scenes so much. They are cute😳
Originally posted by -PD-

I doNot think any leap will happen
Anasuya might be saved and as her clothes are destroyed and she is in bhamni kingdom, she will wear blue.

She might want to know who did this so went with Darius

Just my guess
You have a point.Perhaps she will approach Darius in order to find out the real culprit.
I remember two parts of her promo.She explains the similarity and the difference between a businessman and a woman and Darius seems angry.I guess Darius expected to use her for his own profits but she didn't fall into his trap.😎
Originally posted by -PD-

I loved these scenes so much. They are cute😳
I think Bamni is already enchanted with Anusuya's intelligence and beauty😳
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Yes!! I guess he would have proposed to her directly if Ambhiraaj had not interrupted πŸ˜†
I loved how Bamni was affected by Anusuya's voice

Haha yea! And as if he almost knew the proposal coming, he just cut him short! πŸ˜†

I'm already shipping these two 

@PD : Yup they're cute!❀️
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

You have a point.Perhaps she will approach Darius in order to find out the real culprit.
I remember two parts of her promo.She explains the similarity and the difference between a businessman and a woman and Darius seems angry.I guess Darius expected to use her for his own profits but she didn't fall into his trap.😎

Yes, one scene she is in blue and one in brown. As I guess she will use Darius and reveals his plan