Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Hmm. Quite plausible there.
You think well girlie 😆
May I know your name please?
Firstly, if Anasuya joins hands with Darius, why will be Porus pitted against him at all? Unless Darius suddenly reveals his true colours of capturing Paurav and then Porus is made aware of his true identity. Ugh, it's too early to predict I guess. :P

I was way to irritated by this Muslim presentation of Darius so made that scenario but still the possibility of a war between Porus and Darius cant be completely ruled out

People at IF call me Preet, so you might use that name (mentioned in my DP)

WHat is your name
kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very good start... Initial few minutes gave entirely different feeling to an indian TV show. So good job there👏. But there are some glitches which need to be fixed. 
1. Like many has said, showing Islamic culture is very disappointing. And that foreign accent is very bad. But accent can be ignored.

2. There are problems in some detailing like in the spice market they have shown red chillies. Red chillies are brought to Indian in 1600 by Portuguese from Mexico. 

3. Dance was bad and some background music is too dramatic. 

4. Acting: Its 50:50. I liked Praneet, Rati and guy playing Poru king's brother (negative role). But both kings are disappointing actors. I am thankful they are not leads. 

I hope the show picks up and they mellow down background music. Overall positive feeling but need some improvement 
Divya1608 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Just one word.IMPRESSIVE❤️👏

The episode was something else.At first the soothing voice of Jhelum began the narration.I believe that it belonged to my all time fav actress Pooja Sharma.
The description of Alexander and Porus's entwined destinies caught my fancy.Already shipping them.#Alorus😎

Now Darius enters the scene with a spark of brutality.Yet he is so subtly menacing in this scene.Praneet Bhatt nails negative characters.Be it Shakuni Mama,Pujan Singh or Darius III.Unlike textbook villains Darius is shrewd and observant.Like a viper he stalks his prey before striking.

We have two kingdoms.Paurav Rashtra and Takshashila who are caught in a web of rivalry which goes way beyond a mere game or trading endeavour.Ambhiraaj,the ruler of Takshashila is hell bent on living up to this enmity while Shivdutt the minister of Paurav Rashtra is nothing less.

But amidst all the chaos emerge not one but two voices of reason.One is Anusuya,the princess of Takshashila and sister of Ambhiraaj while the other is King Bamni the ruler of Paurav Rashtra and brother of Shivdutt.

Princess Anusuya enters the show like wind itself when she saves a little boy from being crushed.She has a farsight which goes way beyond this petty rivalry.She is concerned for the the future and doesn't understand the point of this internal rivalry.

King Bamni enters like the calm water which handles the situation and temporarily soothes the raging fire of hatred between his brother and Anusuya's brother and diverts their energies towards the game.

For Ambhiraaj and Shivdutt it's not merely a game.It's a challenge to their respective egos.

The game begins and ends at a high point with Bamni emerging as the winner along with saving Ambhiraaj's life.He had a choice at this point.Either he could have listened to his brother or he could have paid heed to Anusuya's voice which complimented his own reasonable mentality.He chose the latter.

Can I say how much I loved the scene of the business transaction??Finally a historical show is showing something interesting.It gave us an insight to the minds of out protagonists as well as antagonists.It was so logical.

Unlike other women of historicals who can't think beyond melodrama,Anusuya has a mind of her own.She was the only one who read between the lines of Darius' offer which she expressed in her displeasure.We also saw Bamni's wisdom because he figured out Anusuya's words made sense.He could have chosen to ignore her but he didn't.
I guess Porus will inherit the best of his parents.

The dialogues of the show are extremely powerful and we'll written.My favourites were Darius' dialogues,Anusuya's reply to Darius and Bamni's dialogue about business being built on the basis of mutual trust.

The VFX was at the topmost level.The cinematography and the presentation was spot on and the locations were beautiful. 

Now coming to the actors,Praneet Bhatt charmed me once again as Darius.Despite plating negative characters at a stretch he has made sure that all his characters vary from each other.Darius was just powerful.

Aditya did a fab job as Bamni.He had the right amount of aggression and calmness in his expressions.Also he has a royal aura which befits a king.

Rati.What can I say about her?? Today I was reminded why she is one of my favourites.The energy,the vibrance and the magnificence which she projects as Anusuya is spellbinding.

Gurpreet and Aman aka Ambhiraaj and Shivdutt did justice to their respective characters.

I also enjoyed the chemistry which Rati and Aditya have.They compliment each other so well.Bamni and Anusuya have the potential for a beautiful love story.

Overall I loved the show.Can't wait for more episodes and for the Macedonians entry.

Yes! Even I thought the voice is of Pooja Sharma. Great start. Lets hope it keeps up to the expectations. By the way, isint Ambiraj is Gandhar Naresh and its capital is Taxila ? 

canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Just one word.IMPRESSIVE❤️👏

The episode was something else.At first the soothing voice of Jhelum began the narration.I believe that it belonged to my all time fav actress Pooja Sharma.
The description of Alexander and Porus's entwined destinies caught my fancy.Already shipping them.#Alorus😎

Now Darius enters the scene with a spark of brutality.Yet he is so subtly menacing in this scene.Praneet Bhatt nails negative characters.Be it Shakuni Mama,Pujan Singh or Darius III.Unlike textbook villains Darius is shrewd and observant.Like a viper he stalks his prey before striking.

We have two kingdoms.Paurav Rashtra and Takshashila who are caught in a web of rivalry which goes way beyond a mere game or trading endeavour.Ambhiraaj,the ruler of Takshashila is hell bent on living up to this enmity while Shivdutt the minister of Paurav Rashtra is nothing less.

But amidst all the chaos emerge not one but two voices of reason.One is Anusuya,the princess of Takshashila and sister of Ambhiraaj while the other is King Bamni the ruler of Paurav Rashtra and brother of Shivdutt.

Princess Anusuya enters the show like wind itself when she saves a little boy from being crushed.She has a farsight which goes way beyond this petty rivalry.She is concerned for the the future and doesn't understand the point of this internal rivalry.

King Bamni enters like the calm water which handles the situation and temporarily soothes the raging fire of hatred between his brother and Anusuya's brother and diverts their energies towards the game.

For Ambhiraaj and Shivdutt it's not merely a game.It's a challenge to their respective egos.

The game begins and ends at a high point with Bamni emerging as the winner along with saving Ambhiraaj's life.He had a choice at this point.Either he could have listened to his brother or he could have paid heed to Anusuya's voice which complimented his own reasonable mentality.He chose the latter.

Can I say how much I loved the scene of the business transaction??Finally a historical show is showing something interesting.It gave us an insight to the minds of out protagonists as well as antagonists.It was so logical.

Unlike other women of historicals who can't think beyond melodrama,Anusuya has a mind of her own.She was the only one who read between the lines of Darius' offer which she expressed in her displeasure.We also saw Bamni's wisdom because he figured out Anusuya's words made sense.He could have chosen to ignore her but he didn't.
I guess Porus will inherit the best of his parents.

The dialogues of the show are extremely powerful and we'll written.My favourites were Darius' dialogues,Anusuya's reply to Darius and Bamni's dialogue about business being built on the basis of mutual trust.

The VFX was at the topmost level.The cinematography and the presentation was spot on and the locations were beautiful. 

Now coming to the actors,Praneet Bhatt charmed me once again as Darius.Despite plating negative characters at a stretch he has made sure that all his characters vary from each other.Darius was just powerful.

Aditya did a fab job as Bamni.He had the right amount of aggression and calmness in his expressions.Also he has a royal aura which befits a king.

Rati.What can I say about her?? Today I was reminded why she is one of my favourites.The energy,the vibrance and the magnificence which she projects as Anusuya is spellbinding.

Gurpreet and Aman aka Ambhiraaj and Shivdutt did justice to their respective characters.

I also enjoyed the chemistry which Rati and Aditya have.They compliment each other so well.Bamni and Anusuya have the potential for a beautiful love story.

Overall I loved the show.Can't wait for more episodes and for the Macedonians entry.

My views exactly except that I thought the initial voice over was by the veteran actress Rekha. Is it not?

Probably what disappointed me was Darius shown with Islamic culture. This is a story set in BC, and if he is from Greek culture, why was he not shown according to that.

But overall loved the episode. It was much above my expectations.

Eagerly waiting to see what happens next.