Want Swati to imitate Ashok Kumar

Posted: 6 years ago
I want Swati or Munna to do commentary on the Sameer Naina love story / occurrence like Ashok Kumar used to do at the end of the serial Hum Log. I think Hum Log had concluded by 1990 still it was a craze of aged and kids alike being the first serial of India
Or some reference to Wagle ki Duniya/ Rajni in fact would love if any boy refers Naina as Rajni 

It would be way too nostalgic but they are only mentioning Fauji (which wasnt as much a hit as these three serials) because of SRK. I don't mind reference of Fauji but these shows must be mentioned as well 
It would be a nice idea...actually there are many more good shows of that time that can be mentioned ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by braveheartdoc

It would be a nice idea...actually there are many more good shows of that time that can be mentioned ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for replying I thought that I had made such a useless post that No one was interested๐Ÿ˜†

Yes there were many shows but these were you may say viiral so I makes them

P.Sm just for curiosity what is your approximate age. I mean were you big enough during 1990
Originally posted by FlauntPessimism

Thanks for replying I thought that I had made such a useless post that No one was interested๐Ÿ˜†

Yes there were many shows but these were you may say viiral so I makes them

P.Sm just for curiosity what is your approximate age. I mean were you big enough during 1990

I don't remember much about the time but my parents used to tell me and my sister๐Ÿ˜›

Seems no one is interested

I don't know whether others are interested or not but I personally feel and try that every thread should be dealt with nicely as the thread maker has made some efforts for the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

I don't also like when my threads are ignored...but really can't do much about it๐Ÿ˜” 

I have not seen Hum Log but yes Buniyaad was somewhat I had seen.I love the Byomkesh Bakshi series and some portions of Malgudi Days. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I was growing up in Shaktimaan's era. ๐Ÿ˜† where Sameer's Mom was the beautiful girl friend of our beloved Shaktiman. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I don't remember watching hum log or fauji or buniyaad 
We saw very little Tv even at that time..

Yes I remember we used to see chandrakanta but i don't remember if it was before 1990 or after.

Seems no one is interested

Don't feel bad...

It happens with everyone most of the time..

But I personally try to reply an most of the threads coz I know there is an effort to some out and express yourself.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweet_tehs

I don't remember watching hum log or fauji or buniyaad 
We saw very little Tv even at that time..

Yes I remember we used to see chandrakanta but i don't remember if it was before 1990 or after.

Chandrakanta started much after 1990. It aired at 9 AM

Mahabharat used to till 1990 and was a huge hit. 

I think it started after 1992-93

Even I didnt want those shows as they concluded before my birth, but I saw the reruns of  these shows later

I am just saying about the craze this show had