Why Siddharth Sir Choosed Sony ? - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
I am glad its on Sony. SP shows are utterly regressive and SP won't let any show remain on air that is good content and for the classes. SP channel is for the masses. All they know is TRP. 
I am glad that it is airing on sony.if it has been on sp then it would have been butchered.what star did to amla and chandragupta maurya.I think my favourite historical figure was reduced to aym love sick damad to suit saas bahu sazish content of star and Turkish adaptation amla content was changed and pulled off because of trp.my favourite show made senseless and driving according to trp.
Sony atleast don't pressure show to change its content.and whatever show came on Sony stick to its content most of time not driven by trp.first channel to provide a show on grey female in behadd.
People wanted positive ending for female antagonist but show stick to original content.if it had been aired on star then she would has become ideal bahu and bibi.
So I think it is best that show is airing on sony atleast show makers will show what they want not channel.

I'm happy that Porus being aired on Sony. Regardless of the producer's personal ambitions, I'm kinda assured of the channel's non-interference in the show's content. I still can't forget how SP reduced  someone like Chandragupta Maurya to a fictional wife's puppy. I don't even have words to describe what a regressive shit the channel is.
Moreover, I hope the producer doesn't modify Porus like he modified Starbharata.