Porus First Episode Screening in PVR

Posted: 6 years ago
Guys porus first episode is being screened in PVR Juhu...siddharth sir has invited the industry to watch the first episode on monday, 8 p.m...while the episode will launch on our telivision screens at 8.30. I have heard first time in india...that a telivision show's first episode is being launched in a PVR. So happy that porus is being launched on such a grand level. Hope the show does an exceptional job for sony tv and for each person in the team and carves its name in the history as one of the most remembered show. 
Wow PVR!! The way Porus is being promoted is grand.I have also heard that it's India's first global series.Everyone has invested a lot in this show starting from Siddharth sir to every member of the cast and crew.For all their efforts I hope this show sets a benchmark.

Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Wow PVR!! The way Porus is being promoted is grand.I have also heard that it's India's first global series.Everyone has invested a lot in this show starting from Siddharth sir to every member of the cast and crew.For all their efforts I hope this show sets a benchmark.

what does global series means?...poore world mein telecast hogi ?
juhu is my dadis area and i told my sister to go for the screening shes like mujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya ' anyway i wish i was in mumbai i would have definitely gone. Btw Sidd Tewary is over hyping this up i feel. No other serial had this much hype ki PVR ya koi bhi big screen pe uska grand launch ho. They better live up to that over hype now.
Sure that "Porus" will get a global level reception. And launching it at PVR is really great. Now all eyes on this magnum opus! Get ready guys...it's time for celebration.
Originally posted by EtherealRati

Waisa hi kuch.
Originally posted by --BlackSheep--

Waisa hi kuch.
but kaise.
..is sony a global entertainment channel ?...how will they telecast globally.
Originally posted by darkwarrior200

juhu is my dadis area and i told my sister to go for the screening shes like mujhe aur koi kaam nahi hai kya ' anyway i wish i was in mumbai i would have definitely gone. Btw Sidd Tewary is over hyping this up i feel. No other serial had this much hype ki PVR ya koi bhi big screen pe uska grand launch ho. They better live up to that over hype now.
can understand...even my family is not interested  in such things...moreover life is hectic...and i think pvr launch is for industry people only...as its happening only in pvr juhu...this is not for general audience. I have heard regarding telivision shows being launched on pvr screens in abroad but ya in india...i am hearing this for the first time. Seems like siddharth sir has put his everything into this show...thats why he is promoting the show to this extent. I have positive feelings that the show will live up to the hype its creating. 
Originally posted by Souparnikakk

Sure that "Porus" will get a global level reception. And launching it at PVR is really great. Now all eyes on this magnum opus! Get ready guys...it's time for celebration.
yaaa...all eyes are being attracted to the show ...siddharth sir is making sure. Hope the show excels and carves its name in history. Waise there is a big fact i missed...mahabharat was on star plus and this is sony ...a wrong channel can always harm the chances of success. Hopefully porus becomes an exception on sony telivision like kaun banega crorepati and the kapil show. I just hope it makes its place in trps race because at the end of day...trps only decide the faith of any show on indian telivision. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

I have heard that the show will be telecast in 40 countries..
After all its a 500 cr budget show...