dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I could not control my laughter yesterday when that ridiculous precap was aired. A day before we had one Nimki realizing that the attack during Chath puja was' Rajniti ka khela' . Thr next day she is happily asking Tettar's family to vote for her. Exactly who was doing this so called 'Rajniti ka khela' according to her? Jhumri and Daliya?
Ever since the show started, Baboo Singh's character didn't develop at all. All his life is about appeasing his parents,following his father's orders, preparing for a mukhiya post just because he is the son of the current Mukhiya and hanging around with a gun and screaming, 'goli mar dunga'. In sharp contrast other characters went for big and bigger developments. We learnt about Nimki and her mother, we learnt about Abhimanyu , his wife and his daughter, we learnt about Rambachan and Mahua. Meanwhile, makers made a point to show Abhimanyu and Nimki scenes almost in all the episodes. The scenes were funny, emotional and romantic. Some scenes were about Nimki teasing Abhimanyu and some were about Abhimanyu losing his temper because of her tantrums. Nevertheless, it remained an integral part of the story.

Phase ll Now that Abhimanyu's character got more fame than Baboo Singh who is the male lead, subtle changes were introduced. Abhimanyu who was suppose to train Nimki unf ortunately forgot about it. So, Nimki was on her own with her aflatooni ideas. Although diversion was made they dint know how to appease their audience who by now have been divided into two different camps, one for Baboo and other for Abhimanyu. So, suddenly Nimki got a brilliant idea. She should either marry a govt officer or a haveli wala. Possibly, the idea was to show Abhimanyu and Mahua together and they went ahead with it until they receive tremendous criticism. So, Mahua was actually defending Abhimanyu for she believes only he can be Nimki's suitor.

Phaselll By now both the camps had started to revolt. Abhimanyu camp had more scenes and reasons to believe he can be the male lead. So, it was now very much importantnto cut down Abhimanyu and Nimki scenes and focus Abhimanyu as a day dreamer and one with one sided love which Nimki shall never reciprocate. Mahua and Rambachan also dropped  the idea of Abhimanyu and Nimki being a couple. Meanwhile, Nimki finds her hero in Baboo singh and is not failing to show her love for him. 

Phase lV Finally, Tettar has lost his patience. He will make Baboo marry Nimki. Anaro is absolutely pissed off and when Nimki stands in her way she simply pushes her away. Thus, we get an epic scene where the heroine falls upon hero and both have an eye lock. Nimki will yet again ignore being pushed because what Anaro did was a social service.

PhaseV  The beginning of an eternal love story. Babboo weds Nimki. Taaaliyaaan😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh Dey you have not read some few comments saying that the super hero Mr Babbu must be given an opportunity to prove himself ,as the tettar family is such a good and interesting family.

I will say they are a unique family as no family is so wild as the tettar family...

Well after reading that, if Nimki marries Babbu the show is going to rock I also think this is so true as all the Tettar family is going to run after Nimki each and everyday and this is how the storyline of this show is going to be something special not shown before,out of this world...
Nimki comical and funny side then Mr Babbu the angry young man, the dominating rude husband of high caste wow what a combination...w/o forgetting the crooked smile.
sometimes Nimki crying and trying to hide her pain ...it is going to be the BEST show on Star Bharat.
In fact Cv's don't know exactly what to show good I'm only reading your updates as what exactly happened i did not watch as the Tettar family and Babbu  I watched are enough...don't want any more.
Sandhu8876 thumbnail
Teeter family is unbearable . ...why cvs want tortured viewers . ...only story is not needed pairing is the real attractions . nimki and abhi gives excellent chemistry if nimki marriage with goon babbu dabbu ...then I can't can't can't watch this serial ...watching bcs abhi and nimki.
dey.bh thumbnail
Well the makers are now justifying Nimki and Baboo jodi. Since in Nimki's dreams only money, fame, power and luxury matters she deserves a man like Baboo who will give her all that except love.Frankly, she deserves neither Abhimanyu nor Tunne. I have lost all my respect for her and that, ' I had a bad childhood' is an overused concept and a poor excuse for such rotten behaviour.
They have an imperfect heroine. So, imperfect hero fits the bill. The producer in his interview said Nimki is his Suhana from village. Suhana however was a different character. She always belonged to an influential and rich family and therefore always wanted to marry one from the same background. Nimki however belongs to a poor family and has no plans to do anything in life to raise her standard of living. All she wants is a marriage to an influential and rich man. Her idea of marriage is as bad as Tettar's reason to make Baboo marry her.

Baboo has all the opportunities in the world to prove himself. Thats what the story is all about now. 
dey.bh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhu8876

Teeter family is unbearable . ...why cvs want tortured viewers . ...only story is not needed pairing is the real attractions . nimki and abhi gives excellent chemistry if nimki marriage with goon babbu dabbu ...then I can't can't can't watch this serial ...watching bcs abhi and nimki.

Exactly. Even the show began that way. Somewhere half way Baboo is bein forcefully inserted as the ML. Now we arentold he was always the ML which looks totally out of place. Baboo-Nimki is so blaaah... I cant even think of watching them getting married.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dey.bh

Well the makers are now justifying Nimki and Baboo jodi. Since in Nimki's dreams only money, fame, power and luxury matters she deserves a man like Baboo who will give her all that except love.Frankly, she deserves neither Abhimanyu nor Tunne. I have lost all my respect for her and that, ' I had a bad childhood' is an overused concept and a poor excuse for such rotten behaviour.

They have an imperfect heroine. So, imperfect hero fits the bill. The producer in his interview said Nimki is his Suhana from village. Suhana however was a different character. She always belonged to an influential and rich family and therefore always wanted to marry one from the same background. Nimki however belongs to a poor family and has no plans to do anything in life to raise her standard of living. All she wants is a marriage to an influential and rich man. Her idea of marriage is as bad as Tettar's reason to make Baboo marry her.

Baboo 😡has all the opportunities in the world to prove himself. Thats what the story is all about now. 

If she has got a bad childhood i don't think she would have been so insolent only her comical touch and funny side which covered all...
FROM WHICH ANGLE?????
From which angle the person who has decided to take him as the hero has seen he fits the bill??Mainly he's suitable as the main lead.
dey.bh thumbnail
Aisa Makers sochte hai main nahi. Mujhpar mat bigdo.😆
Whatever is the reason, not having self respect is neither cute nor funny and definitely not innocent. ' I had a bad childhood' is her and her father's excuse to let go all her faults. Some faults like mixing red chilli powder in Abhimanyu's lunch and leaving Elina alone should have been handled with an iron fist but her father failed to put sense into her head. She conveniently put the blame on Elina for not listening to her warning and got away with her usual antics.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Aisa Makers sochte hai main nahi. Mujhpar mat bigdo.😆

Whatever is the reason, not having self respect is neither cute nor funny and definitely not innocent. ' I had a bad childhood' is her and her father's excuse to let go all her faults. Some faults like mixing red chilli powder in Abhimanyu's lunch and leaving Elina alone should have been handled with an iron fist but her father failed to put sense into her head. She conveniently put the blame on Elina for not listening to her warning and got away with her usual antics.

No dear why will I be angry on you,,, sorry Sorry if I did not express myself well or my words are not well explained.
i will tell it directly if ever this babbu is the lead the show will not run for a long time...

I could not control my laughter yesterday when that ridiculous precap was aired. A day before we had one Nimki realizing that the attack during Chath puja was' Rajniti ka khela' . Thr next day she is happily asking Tettar's family to vote for her. Exactly who was doing this so called 'Rajniti ka khela' according to her? Jhumri and Daliya?

Ever since the show started, Baboo Singh's character didn't develop at all. All his life is about appeasing his parents,following his father's orders, preparing for a mukhiya post just because he is the son of the current Mukhiya and hanging around with a gun and screaming, 'goli mar dunga'. In sharp contrast other characters went for big and bigger developments. We learnt about Nimki and her mother, we learnt about Abhimanyu , his wife and his daughter, we learnt about Rambachan and Mahua. Meanwhile, makers made a point to show Abhimanyu and Nimki scenes almost in all the episodes. The scenes were funny, emotional and romantic. Some scenes were about Nimki teasing Abhimanyu and some were about Abhimanyu losing his temper because of her tantrums. Nevertheless, it remained an integral part of the story.

Phase ll Now that Abhimanyu's character got more fame than Baboo Singh who is the male lead, subtle changes were introduced. Abhimanyu who was suppose to train Nimki unf ortunately forgot about it. So, Nimki was on her own with her aflatooni ideas. Although diversion was made they dint know how to appease their audience who by now have been divided into two different camps, one for Baboo and other for Abhimanyu. So, suddenly Nimki got a brilliant idea. She should either marry a govt officer or a haveli wala. Possibly, the idea was to show Abhimanyu and Mahua together and they went ahead with it until they receive tremendous criticism. So, Mahua was actually defending Abhimanyu for she believes only he can be Nimki's suitor.

Phaselll By now both the camps had started to revolt. Abhimanyu camp had more scenes and reasons to believe he can be the male lead. So, it was now very much importantnto cut down Abhimanyu and Nimki scenes and focus Abhimanyu as a day dreamer and one with one sided love which Nimki shall never reciprocate. Mahua and Rambachan also dropped  the idea of Abhimanyu and Nimki being a couple. Meanwhile, Nimki finds her hero in Baboo singh and is not failing to show her love for him. 

Phase lV Finally, Tettar has lost his patience. He will make Baboo marry Nimki. Anaro is absolutely pissed off and when Nimki stands in her way she simply pushes her away. Thus, we get an epic scene where the heroine falls upon hero and both have an eye lock. Nimki will yet again ignore being pushed because what Anaro did was a social service.

PhaseV  The beginning of an eternal love story. Babboo weds Nimki. Taaaliyaaan😊

Madamjeee   aisey  hee hai  hakikat  kee duniya.
This show is pure in its purest form and no added on.
Aisaaa hees hai..  zandagi.

By the way you hv not told me Tettar singhs real name 
dey.bh thumbnail
Zindagi aisi bilkul nahi hoti. Casteism isse kai guna badi samasya hai aur Rajniti isse bada khel. Yeh show ek sarcastic approach jarur hai. The show is anything but pure.
I dnt know his name.