AvNeil SS: Us Against the World | CHAPTER 15 UP: PG-39 (Apr 17)

SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
P R O L O G U E

She came in like a storm, not a pleasant one. Her aura, her essence, her existence: all of it a mystery that I was too eager to unravel.

She ensnared me in quandaries, in a haze I could barely fathom. Little did I know, it was only the beginning and there was so much more, miles to go before the dawn.

She made my fundamental citadels, my beliefs, my approach towards everything dwindle. My system, my cases, my faith, her questions only pushed me to the belief, maybe everything wasn't indeed so simple.

Every movement, action, and reaction of hers, gave birth to a new adrenaline rush in me. There was just something about her, something that I could feel, but I could barely see.

And then the truth came into play, and it did shake me to the core. Her story was way away from the conventional one, but it was one filled with no glory and only gore.

But glorious was our victory, when I helped her see through the odds.

Never did I know in the process, I had already surrendered to her my soul.

But was I the only one?

I bet, it was her too.

Although at that moment, she barely had any clue.

But as time passed, I dissected new layers of her.

And every time that happened, my feelings for her only grew without any measure.

There was softness in her fierceness,

Naivety in her boldness,

And the biggest of all was her fragile little heart, albeit on the right side, but it was the purest that could ever exist.

She was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me.

Someone I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to have with me, but I did commit a mistake after all, and the consequence I could now see.

Never did I know that the resurfacing of my past, of a girl I had once loved dearly, could cost me so much. So much that the feeling of reality would pierce through me, agonize me to the point of no return. But I was ready for all the pain, all the agony, as long as I was sanguine that she would come back to me, and resurrect me from the mayhem that enmeshed me so deeply, for if there was no her, there could never be me, and if not anything, this was one truth I was cent percent sure of.

I could feel another stream of tears building in my eyes and knew no matter how much I tried I won't be able to hold them.

And as that fresh batch of the salty thin stream of water trickled down my cheek, the flashes of everything that happened came in episodes right in front of my eyes.

Juhi's truth.

Mishti's reality.

Vidyut Ragini Pandit's plan.

And everything that followed.

I felt my heart skip a beat as the end of it all once again flashed right in front of me, making me question myself was I really alive, or this was a nightmare that I would desperately wake up from, like the one I once had, from which she had woke me up and consoled me, making me calm, like she always had.

I opened my eyes, and nothing changed.

Neither was the pain gone, nor was the torment over.

This was real.

Everything was real.

EVERYTHING.

'I am sorry Mr. Neil Khanna, Mrs. Avni has slipped into coma. We leave it to her fate now, if she can make it. She may wake up today, tomorrow, after a year, or never. It's all up to the almighty!''

The toxic words from the doctor's mouth from not more than 20 minutes ago echoed in my ears, making my heart clench, as did my fists.

It was my fault.

Everything was my fault.

My life was in the biggest jeopardy today, all because of me.

My life.

My Avni.

I'm Neil Khanna.

And this is my story.

A/N: The idea was on my mind for a long time now. Do let me know if you guys want to read further. Will be updating this one regularly then. :)

Best,

Simi😳

Edited by SimiSays - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dude tum log aise mat karo! you guys write beautifully and then leave us all hanging. now i'm eager to read more. why dont u guys post the whole story in one go?! aisa ek awesome chapter post kardoge , aur main everyday atleast 3 baar refresh kar kar ke dekhti rahti hoon ki update hua ya nahi! this one just tugs at your heart...i hope avni jaldi thik ho. but i want to see this on the show too. i know neil is guilty but he'll know exactly what trouble he invited home when he sees avni pay for his blind faith in chuhi and his stupidity in not seeing through her facade. Hes a cop, he deals with criminals everyday but he acted like an emotional fool and only if avni pays for his mistake will he learn a lesson for a lifetime.
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
This is the best summary of Nk so far, i have ever read.
Written in the beatest way possible with perfectly placed words and emotions by a talented writer.!

I m completely hooked and on my edge.!
Give the update soonish.!

My heart is breaking for Poor Neil.!
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeraja91

dude tum log aise mat karo! you guys write beautifully and then leave us all hanging. now i'm eager to read more. why dont u guys post the whole story in one go?! aisa ek awesome chapter post kardoge , aur main everyday atleast 3 baar refresh kar kar ke dekhti rahti hoon ki update hua ya nahi! this one just tugs at your heart...i hope avni jaldi thik ho. but i want to see this on the show too. i know neil is guilty but he'll know exactly what trouble he invited home when he sees avni pay for his blind faith in chuhi and his stupidity in not seeing through her facade. Hes a cop, he deals with criminals everyday but he acted like an emotional fool and only if avni pays for his mistake will he learn a lesson for a lifetime.

I know, I know!
And that's why I have been fiddling with this idea for a long, long time now.
Trust me, if ''asli duniya'' didn't exist, I would be merrily posting the whole story at one go! After all, who wouldn't want to get a complete feedback from readers and also put into plate all that runs through their minds?
But sigh! Busy schedules are real deal!
However, I will be posting the next chapter today itself, since it is almost ready :)
SimiSays thumbnail
Originally posted by: docritu99

This is the best summary of Nk so far, i have ever read.
Written in the beatest way possible with perfectly placed words and emotions by a talented writer.!

I m completely hooked and on my edge.!
Give the update soonish.!

My heart is breaking for Poor Neil.!

Thanks a lot dear! :)
Will be posting chapter 1 today itself. Soonish!
Suchi_ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simiii
this was beautiful 👏
i cant wait to read whats coming next
chanellepears thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
god, this s heartbreaking smitz...
cant see neel so broken
as usual, brilliantly written
please update the next part soon !
aps.roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful ❤️
Pls continue
iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Of course! Please do continue this one. 

This is beautiful! The pain and agony feels so real. How I wish something like this happens in the show. I may sound like a saddist, but I want to see Neil going through the pain of losing Avni. I want to see him repenting each of his actions. Sigh! It may not be possible in the show. Because I don't trust the CVs anymore. But yeah, we can always pen down down our thoughts. 

I would love to read this one. Please update soon! :)
Edited by Ashi3 - 6 years ago