Interview: I was skeptical to take up Porus.... - Rati Pandey

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

I was skeptical to take up Porus; feel good with the efforts I have put in: Rati Pandey

Popular TV actress Rati Pandey, who has previously enthralled audience in shows like Hitler Didi, Miley Jab Hum Tum, Begusarai, says her upcoming show Porus on Sony Entertainment Television will be loved by audience.  The show is produced by Swastik Productions.

"I am confident that people will definitely like Porus as we have put in a lot of hard work to it. Personally, I don't believe in the TRP game. I have seen shows on TV doing well raking top ratings, but I personally don't like them. You can never judge viewers' point of view, shares the actress.

The actress was doubtful to take up the show, she adds, "Initially, I was skeptical but after looking at myself on screen. But after hearing compliments from people who have seen me doing the hard work around the character kept me motivated. I feel I have chosen the right work. My TV journey has been very different and it has been learning and growing experience. The attempt of taking a historical show is very challenging and adventurous too.

Talking about her preparations for the role, Rati avers, "I learnt horse riding, sword fighting, stunts needed for action sequences. Initially, it was difficult to carry the heavy costume, jewellery and make-up as in real life I don't wear too much of jewellery. But now I am used to it. It takes 2-3 hours for me to get into the look of Queen Anusuya. I feel fortunate to be a part of the show.

Good luck Rati!

http://www.indianwikimedia.com/television/celebrities/skeptical-take-porus-feel-good-efforts-put-rati-pandey/2017/11/22

Posted: 6 years ago
I am glad that she choosed a historic show this time. And i dont feel she would ever regret this decision. Anusuya looks like a strong character and i believe in siddharth sir vision and hope this character becomes the best character of her telivision journey.