Ex-Bigg Boss winner Juhi Parmar is supporting Hina Khan

Posted: 6 years ago
I read in an article that she likes Hina Khan and is rooting for her to win the show. She says that Hina is real and calls a spade a spade and is really conducting herself very nicely. 😕
What version of BB is Juhi watching ?
I guess she has switched on reruns of Yeh Rishta on Star Plus instead of BB on Colors. 😆
Someone on IF posted a topic today that Hina reminds her of Juhi😆
I think Juhi thinks the same.
Juhi has some brains and she is not afraid of tv "gang" people 😳

Juhi Parmar, winner of Bigg Boss season 5 has her favorite this season already & the Shani star roots for Hina Khan calling her the strongest contestant. 

For the contestants & outsiders alike, Hina Khan has been touted to be one of the smartest contestants in the reality show Bigg Boss this season & the Yeh Rishta star has found humongous support from her peers who are appreciating the real Hina Khan. 

Juhi Parmar had her game strong bringing home the trophy & the prize money & the actress was appreciated for not being a silent player & voicing her opinion. Juhi talks about her favorite, 'I really like the way Hina is conducting herself, she doesn't mince her words & calls a spade a spade, she is very strong mentally & depicting today's strong woman.' 

You can love her, hate her but definitely cannot ignore her. 

@bold: This line is apt for hina and now it is applicable for shilpa also

Source:http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/ex-bigg-boss-winner-juhi-parmar-roots-hina-khan-171120

Finally someone who is not intimidated by Gupta ji and his producer friends.
#HinaFTW⭐️
To be fair to Juhi , however bad she may have been during her season she now appears to be a saint in front of Hina😃
Originally posted by KollyBollyTv

To be fair to Juhi , however bad she may have been during her season she now appears to be a saint in front of Hina😃

lol true
Originally posted by KollyBollyTv

I agree 😆..I didn't like Juhi at all during her stint in bigg boss but she definitely appears like a saint in front of hina 😆