Ishra FF:Kabhi kam na hongi yeh chahatein HBD Ruh

Posted: 6 years ago
hello darlings
back to bother you all with yet another new story from me, I had no plans of writing a new story this year but my buddy ruhara aka ruh who is a very loyal reader of mine, demanded a new SS on ishra on her b'day, so here I am fulfilling her wish with this prologue, but first let me wish you a very happy b'day ruh!
stay blessed always

Edited by akriti154 - 6 years ago

KABHI KAM NA HONGI YEH CHAHATEIN

PROLOGUE

She was standing before the dresser, getting ready for the day, she combed her wet hair making a few water droplets fall on his face breaking his sound sleep. He opened his eyes and smiled seeing her standing before the dresser like every day. She was about to fill her partition when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist.

"good morning biwi"

He whispered to her resting his head on her shoulder making her smile fully.

"uth gaya mera baby"

(my baby woke up)

She said planting a kiss on his cheek from sideways making him pout

"don't call me baby ithitha, I am a big boy"

He said making a grumpy face making her smile a little.

"ok sorry baba, I won't call you baby, ever, please forgive me"

She said holding her ears and pleading to him making puppy faces, he looked at her and then the doll in his hands

R -what do you think doll, should we forgive her?

He asked his doll and then, told ishita that he forgave her. Ishita smiled at him and forwarded the box of sindoor to him, telling him to fill her partition like always.

He smiled at the sight and taking a pinch of sindoor from the box, coloured her in his colours yet again. He settled back in bed having done his job while she smiled looking at him, thinking how the man who had taught her the meaning of love has today forgot everything, even her, and their first meeting flashed before her eyes

"I don't want to marry you, please say no for this alliance" said ishita in a rude tone making him smile

"why would I say no when I want to marry you" he said stuffing his hands in his pants pocket making her look at him

"I told you na, I don't believe in love and marriages, I can't marry you, ever" she said angrily while he moved closer to her and tucking away that lone strand of hair behind her ears, whispered to her "I can wait for you, I can give you the time to fall for me, to love me back, but I can't leave you alone, I will marry you, because I love you"

She looked at him and the look in his eyes just forced her to ask him

"why do you love me, you hardly know a thing about me, you are the most eligible bachelor of the town, you'll get any girl beautiful and better than me then why you want to marry me only, what is so special about me that you are ready to wait for me""

He smiled at her question and planting a soft kiss on her forehead, told her "you are special" and left from there without even saying anything leaving ishita just looking at him without blinking her eyes while he turned back to her and spoke aloud KABHI KAM NA HONGI YEH CHAHATEIN, PAL PAL BADHE YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN

Her trance broke as she saw him talking to his doll and she just hugged him from back murmuring to him KABHI KAM NA HONGI YEH CHAHATEIN, PAL PAL BADHE YEH HAI MOHABBATEIN making him smile at her before he again got busy with playing with his doll leaving her disappointed yet again.

So that's all for the prologue

Will clear all your confusions soon, till then do drop your comments and wish the b'day girl

added a prologue
hav a look n wish d b'day girl!
Congrats for new story akku 
Interesting prologue 
Update soon
intresting prolouge
raman is mentally imbalanced
start soon