Porus

Finally ! The forum is open ! - Page 2

darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
hello everyone !
Finally the forum of the much awaited Opus Magnum is open !

Whats your reason for waiting for porus to air ?

Mine is - Rohit Purohit and offcourse this Battle of Jhelum has gone down in history like no other πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melkor thumbnail
HelloπŸ€—
My name is Ayesha.Porus is something which interested me ever since I saw the first promo itself.
The scale and the magnificence is evident.So is the amount of effort put on by Swastik Productions.

The ensemble cast is a surprise package.From the cast I am a die hard fan of Rohit Purohit who looks brilliant as Alexander. Then Rati Pandey is also here who along with being one of the most powerful actresses of the industry is one of my favourites.Praneet Bhatt aka Darius who played our own Shakuni Mama.Then there is Aditya Redij,an extremely good actor and Sameksha aka Olympias whom I have seen in Arjun and POW.

I have followed Laksh ever since his first show.Didn't like him much in Warrior High but loved him in AKH and Pardes though they wasted him over there.Glad he quit that show at the right time.Porus is a huge opportunity as well as responsibility for him.Hopefully he will live upto them.

Apart from all this,the characters look crisp and interesting from the promos.So this is what makes me excited for the action and thrill this show will bring.
Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ash POW kaunsa serial hai ?πŸ˜•
Melkor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: darkwarrior200

ash POW kaunsa serial hai ?πŸ˜•

Prisoner of War...Bandi Yudh Ke.
A finite series which used to come on SP.It was something out of the box.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...this is Surbhi. My reason to watch porus is Rati Pandey majorly. Moreover i am really intersted in knowing the story of porus mother anusuya as its not mentioned anywhere on internet. Apart from Rati Pandey, i believe Praneet Bhat is a great actor (watched him in Mahabharat). And ofcourse the scale on which this show has been made has also attracted me as a viewer...Saurabh sir created history with mahabharat...sooo how will porus do is really interestworthy.
Melkor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EtherealRati

Hey...this is Surbhi. My reason to watch porus is Rati Pandey majorly. Moreover i am really intersted in knowing the story of porus mother anusuya as its not mentioned anywhere on internet. Apart from Rati Pandey, i believe Praneet Bhat is a great actor (watched him in Mahabharat). And ofcourse the scale on which this show has been made has also attracted me as a viewer...Saurabh sir created history with mahabharat...sooo how will porus do is really interestworthy.

Hey Surbhi!! My name is Ashi.
Rati is a phenomenal actress and from the promos Anusuya seems to be an equally strong character.
Actually the history of Porus is mostly told through Greek sources so it will be interesting to watch it from an Indian perspective.
I have seen Rati's IVs where she says that Anusuya is the foundation of Porus.And after seeing the promos it seems Anusuya is really a larger than life character.
So I am pretty excited to watch her story.

Praneet is great too.I loved him in Mahabharat.And after the grandeur of MB,Porus seems to be a magnum opus in true sense.Hopefully it impresses the audience too.