darkwarrior200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I see most of them are Rati fans here😃
Ive adored her since MJHT days, and shes looking the prettiest here in porus
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi I am Pranathi, people know me here as PD (Preethi Di)...

I am a big fan of Rati Pandey :) She is the reason I joined India-forums and today I am in Porus forum...

Feeling so good to be back to IF :)

I loved Anasuya character i didnot see Rati in the promo but Anasuya, the mother of porus. Frankly i felt Rati and Lakshi complimented each other well as mother and son. And Aditya and Rati as royal couple.

I know only Rati and Praneeti (thanks to Biggboss) in porus.

As I watched promos I liked Aditya and Rohit. Others I need to wait and watch to make an impression before commenting.

Hey to everyone who joined this forum... looking forward to chat with you all.
Melkor thumbnail
One thing is evident from the promos.In this show every character has their own story and importance.Not only Porus but Anusuya,Bamini and everyone are strong and well written characters.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

One thing is evident from the promos.In this show every character has their own story and importance.Not only Porus but Anusuya,Bamini and everyone are strong and well written characters.

agree.. that is what i really liked about the show (opinion due to promos). Every character has its own importance... it is not like just Alexandar and porus are important and rest are just there as fillers...

i am eager to see how the story will unfold
Melkor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -PD-

agree.. that is what i really liked about the show (opinion due to promos). Every character has its own importance... it is not like just Alexandar and porus are important and rest are just there as fillers...

i am eager to see how the story will unfold

Yes.Usually historical shows tend to sideline other characters to favour the lead.Take Ashoka for an example.
But here every character seems to prominent along with Alexander and Porus.
I admire this effort by Swastik.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ashi oh you have catched almost everything rati di has done on telivision till date. Thats nice to know. I hope porus gets written as the most successful historic show on indian telivision. With the amount of hard work it is made with, such results can be expected. Mahabharat is one show which grabs attention for itself from the name only...but porus is something many indians are not aware about. Its huge sets, and grandness will definitely attract viewers but the story after that will hold the responsibility for making people stick to it or not. I just hope everything goes as decided.