Dance Champions

Vaishnavi the wonder girl :)

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
During the intro when all the dancers were performing together to Itni si Khushi...it struck me that there were only 3 girls in the competition. 😲
Well it's no secret that Faisal and Vaishnavi and Aryan Patra are my top favorites.  Each week the show unfolds a little bit of a background story of the contestants.

Today it was Vaishnavi's day to shine.  She's always sort of stood in the shadows of Faisal...but today I learned just how much she has done for her family...yet she remains humble and sweet. 👏

Amazing!  She should be so proud of her accomplishments.  Her family is lucky to have her as a part of their family. 👍🏼

Loved Faisal and Vaishnavi's act today too. 😎

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agreed with you on everything you said today my respect for vaishnavi really increased and i love aryan as well
Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Faisal and Vaishnavi both have achieved so much at such a young age. And the way they love their families is so cute. I also love how they support each other. I'm glad they let Vaishnavi have the spotlight. Really hope they go far in this competition and beyond
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: BITCH0f**k0OFF

Vaishnavi was a DID contestant 

Yes...I think she was 1st runner up or something like that in DID.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Yes...I think she was 1st runner up or something like that in DID.

She was second runner up, part of Dharmesh's group too