Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes RP is using Vidyut as he blindly trusts her. She is poisoning his mind.Every time she meets Vidyut in jail she reminds him that how cruel he is. She provokes him against Neil and Avni and encourages him to take revenfge from them . I hope Vidyut one day realizes that RP is trying to harm Mishti and then turn against her
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It is obvious RP is using Vidyut just look at how she treats him, there was an episode last week where you could see Mishti in Vidyut. RP only shows approval or fake love towards Vidyut when she is able to control him and if he is unable to deliver she shows her true colors. Juhi even told Vidyut how his mother is but he blindly trusts RP. I believe he killed his father in childhood or she made him believe he did and that is how she managed to have so much power over him. I am hoping Vidyut will one day realize that his mother is using him, it can be like when Amol got his reality check about DM. Nothing is impossible. RP has to have her downfall just like DM did
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Yes RP is using Vidyut as he blindly trusts her. She is poisoning his mind.Every time she meets Vidyut in jail she reminds him that how cruel he is. She provokes him against Neil and Avni and encourages him to take revenfge from them . I hope Vidyut one day realizes that RP is trying to harm Mishti and then turn against her

yes rp controls vidyuth fr sure and vidyuth cant tolerate rp hatred fr him may be gradually cvs may explore furter reformation incase thy r planning
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

It is obvious RP is using Vidyut just look at how she treats him, there was an episode last week where you could see Mishti in Vidyut. RP only shows approval or fake love towards Vidyut when she is able to control him and if he is unable to deliver she shows her true colors. Juhi even told Vidyut how his mother is but he blindly trusts RP. I believe he killed his father in childhood or she made him believe he did and that is how she managed to have so much power over him. I am hoping Vidyut will one day realize that his mother is using him, it can be like when Amol got his reality check about DM. Nothing is impossible. RP has to have her downfall just like DM did

same thoughts
indeed RP is controlling vidyuth emotionally and he sees wat rp makes him to see
if cvs plan to shw reformation this angle may open up too
Kaina.Ain thumbnail
RP with her hatred and negativity has twisted VP ...a cause for villainy. She is hypocritical showing her twisted view of treating everyone like insects including her own son...
I really want him to reform and fight back for his lost love...juhi... and bringing them BEING TOGETHER!!
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: __pohu__

RP with her hatred and negativity has twisted VP ...a cause for villainy. She is hypocritical showing her twisted view of treating everyone like insects including her own son...

I really want him to reform and fight back for his lost love...juhi... and bringing them BEING TOGETHER!!

yeah inace thy planing to retain karam fr long duration reformation angle fits in and yeah thy have slightly shwed rp efect/controlling nature on Vid and vid doing it all as per her saying too
Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathe

yeah inace thy planing to retain karam fr long duration reformation angle fits in and yeah thy have slightly shwed rp efect/controlling nature on Vid and vid doing it all as per her saying too

And avni stops him from his deeds 
prathe thumbnail
Originally posted by: __pohu__

And avni stops him from his deeds 

yes avni has that effect to change ppl opinion and a;lready vid is kind of shw talking abt avni avni in frnt of neil too so 
vidyuth avni angle may come in scenario which i prefer watching rathe thn chuhi her actng confuses me😆
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's obvious that she controls him mentally and emotionally . Whenever she wants to provoke him she mentions his childhood which takes him to his bitter past and pricks him that he is useless . I wonder what will be their story . By what RP mentioned it seemed Vidyut killed his father and RP took the blame or at least made him believe so which she uses as a weapon to control him . She was his governess? He calls he mamauni