want to see more of vishi and raavi
not interested in family drama
Edited by rk_ms - 6 years ago
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by rk_ms

Cvs r showing more of family drama sangita & anjali
want to see more of vishi and raavi
not interested in family drama

Hi... Indeed very sickening to watch the same 'saas bahu' sort of melodrama. I dunno why the saas - whosoever is the actress - taking up such negativity on her side in the serial making it really yaaak for the viewers - stooping to low levels as getting attacked, pushing into a restroom etc etc. cheap tactics. With such concepts the belief that somewhere there could be an ideal mil just gets washed out ironically. The story was promised to be something different from the daily sagas and melodrama...but looks like its also following their peers/counterparts projecting only those tracks which gets better TRPs. Wiser decision would be to give up on this serial and get to bed instead of wasting the precious sleep at the hour of its telecast.🥱 
off late i m just reafing wu...
how can anjali after knowing sangeethas truth supoort her...

heights of torture for raavi and audience...🥱
Couldn't agree more. I was thinking the same. We probably have 101 different shows related to saas & bahu crap.

It would be cute to see how main lead characters (Raavi & Vishu ) try to come close to each other and get to know each other in that small home with 10 other people living in that same house. Basically looking for privacy for themselves while trying to eliminate obstacles they can face in that small house.

Obsessive girl friend track can be done totally in a different angle like she is spoiling all their plans or something instead of trying to kill all the time.

You see so much crime around you in real life do you really want to promot this killing crap?
Originally posted by Agamfan

Couldn't agree more. I was thinking the same. We probably have 101 different shows related to saas & bahu crap.

It would be cute to see how main lead characters (Raavi & Vishu ) try to come close to each other and get to know each other in that small home with 10 other people living in that same house. Basically looking for privacy for themselves while trying to eliminate obstacles they can face in that small house.

Obsessive girl friend track can be done totally in a different angle like she is spoiling all their plans or something instead of trying to kill all the time.

You see so much crime around you in real life do you really want to promot this killing crap?

exactly ... i think cvs have forgotten wht they have promised by saying it will be different show