Nimki Mukhiya

Why has Tunne not proposed Nimki yet?

angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Everyone know he's in love with Nimki, quite sure even Nimki knows she just takes advantage.

Obviously he doesn't see Babbu as a threat cause of the caste divide even thought Nimki is mesmerised by Babbu but I thought the presence of Abhi in her life would push him to make the move. Is he waiting for Nimki to become Mukhiya to make his move? 

I think Tunne has waited too long. Now Nimki just sees him as just a friend and nothing more.

Edited by angelic8219 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The writers has not decided so because they have already decided the hero is going to get married to Nimki then the doormat wifey will try to pacify each and everyone in the tettar household this is how they are going to stretch the show as a chewing gum...(a sticky chewed one😈)
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He doesn't have the guts to do so. Nimki is both dominating and unpredictable. Besides, Nahar has promised him he will get him married to Nimki after she becomes the Mukhiya.
Rambachan doesn't like him nor does Mahua or Mono. He doesn't have the backup to deal with the heart break yet. He tries to prove Abhi is a nobody but the whole family respects him a lot and so does the whole village. That much push is not enough to make a move.

I dont think Nimki understands his feelings at all. 
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago