Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet SS-Hope S2-Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga Part2/pg13- 24-May-18

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi dearies ..i come back with one more new story ...dont shock guys and i will try to update regularly ..this story dedicated tomy Anu / our ANU5 ..

Today her birthday , wish her dearies ..πŸ₯³

hmm , i know what u thinking  ,what type of story right. everyone missing manu baby or our vismeet right so HOPE season 2 for u guys..this is new story , dont worry new readers and not follower of season 1 

( HOPE Season 2 )
              ( LOVE U , Nadia di  for title and thank u so much )

Prolouge

A dark room , one lady was sitting in bed and held photo frame close with her heart , tears flowing in her almond eyes , her pink cheeks has swollen because of continuous crying , her tears stopped even if any tears remain in her eyes only , her tears flicked from her eyes right .man sit next with her in bed and place his hand to her shoulder ..lady raised her face as her tears eyes look at man..she hugged him tightly  while man cocoon her in his strong arms .man don't know how to confront her and his eyes also moist and his blood bleeding seeing her jaan state .

Lady : why everything happened in my life , why babaji play with me , one time babaji gave more happiness , before I cherish my happy moments ,he snatched everything from me..when in my childhood itself , he doing same things with me..why I am not deserve any happiness in my life ..why babaji taken my life from me ...

Man: plz jaan, don't cry  with painful voice

Lady: what should u do..everyone cursing me to barren, infertile , sterile , fruitless person..that time my heart not worried about their rude , painful words .now I am also feel myself.. I am infertile person, iam sterile ..

Man cupped her cheeks : u r not jaan.. with heavy harsh voice.

Lady: its true, I am not give any child, heir of our family..

Lady caring photo frame as her tears hitting in frame and clear her own tears from frame : i dont where r u but still i will keep loving u 

Man (mind): he is ur life , but u r my life , mishty.. I don't need any heir , I need u sirf u, until my last breathe still i will keep loving you ( Main Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga..)

Guys , dont worry about painful prolouge .. u know very well..i am not write sad track long time..yeah i write emotional , little sad part and more fun, romance, twist.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Scroll down for Character sketch & Part 1 πŸ˜³

Edited by maaneetfavo - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneetfavo thumbnail

Character sketch

Name :Maan singh khurana

Job: Navy officer ( his dream job) joined three years back.

hobby : love with his wife .

Character: jovial, naughty , little stubborn

Favourite person: mom and wife .

Name : Geet Maan singh Khurana

Job: house wife

Hobby: doing her hubby work , painting and more

Character: kind, lovable person.

Favourite person: hubby and ?

Name: Madhura rajveer singh khurana

Status ; widow

Job: business woman

Hobby : work .. (yeah workalcholic person)

Character : strict but kind

Favourite person: her son ( maan)

Name : ????? πŸ˜²

Character : naughty, possessive , chubby, charming and more πŸ˜†

Name :Rudra Pratap handa

Job: Military man

Favourite person : his sister

Name: Parvati

Character: kind

Name:Savitri devi

Job: running orphanage

Favourite person: geet and orphanage children 

later, add some more character also.. 

Edited by maaneetfavo - 6 years ago
maaneetfavo thumbnail
                                        INDEX 

PART 1 - Next post 
maaneetfavo thumbnail

Part 1

Big mansion ,delhi

A lady doing work in kitchen with happy face .she making some thing special for her loving person..her lips crept happy smile .

Lady shout : nakul kaka..plz bring flour soon..where is he..i am calling more than 10 minutes ,where he went with little irriating face ,  go bring flour urself  , why u wasting ur time  while hit her forhead with sheepish smile.

Lady taken stick from near of her ..using walking stick while walking outside of kitchen before she reach kitchen entrance , nakul come with flour box .

Nakul: geet beta, I said na, I bring flour , where r u going .

Geet: kaka, I am going to store room take flour for making cake .

Nakul : why u stress urself , I make cake for him.

Geet scream: no ,kaka.. I am only making cake for him with stubborn face.

Nakul smiled: ok beti, u r wish ..atleast I help u..

Geet smiled and nods her head .

Geet making cake as nakul give every ingredients to her ..finally both made cake .

Girls gang enter khurana mansion..

Girls shouting geet name..

Geet clean her hand through saree pallo and she come out kitchen with help of walking stick..

Geet shout look at college gang in her home : omg what a surprise.

Girls hugged geet one bye one ; we miss u geet..

Geet: me too guys..after our college everyone settled in various places, everyone forgot me, no one call me except anu, she only contact with me this years.

Pinky side hug to geet: sorry geet.

Geet smiled : ok..come sit first..then we chat more matters .

Pari eyes searching there and here ..

Geet: pari,who are u looking with confused face.

Pari: who my eyes search ..one only ur romeo ..where is he..with eager tone.

Geet rolled her eyes: u never changed ...

Anu hit pari shoulder  playfully  as pari pout face and sasha, pinky , tasha giggled seeing pari pout face.

(geet, pinky, sasha , tasha , Anu were close friends in college , after college Noone not contact with each other except geet and anu)

Geet: he not here.. he is navy officer..now this time, he has traveling in ship at mid of pacific Ocean

Anu starring her smiling face (mind): what happened to her, today her face glowing like moon..what miracle happened in her life .

Geet sensed anu starring her and blinked eye to anu..she come out from her starring session.

Sasha : geet where is ur child.

Anu and geet face change to pale ..geet eyes moist ..

Tasha : sasha, child nahi ask children..u know very well ..maan bhai love  geet so much..i think they have atleast three children ..i am right na geet..every year delivered one child right  with teasing tone .how romantically maan proprosed geet in our college days.its almost four years they got married but still I remember his romantic words .

Anu : girls..with slow voice

Nakul kaka come to hall : geet beti..

Everyone eyes turn look at nakul..

Nakul held cute baby in his arms

Sasha : omg , geet , how cute he is.. .girls jerk up from sofa and walking to take baby from nakul.

Pinky : Geet, he is ur kid ..he so chubby and beautiful

Pari: why not, he look like my dreamy.. bit her tongue...like maan jiju

Anu confused look at geet and geet smiled weekly to anu.

Tasha: baby, what is ur name..

Baby confused look at girls gang and geet take baby in her arms while baby hugged her neck tightly as hide his face in her neck.

Pinky :tasha why u show ur face closely with baby..see baby scared look at ur face with teasing tone.

Tasha pout face : really ...

Geet : his health not good  with dragging tone.

Girls sad look at baby: take care baby , geet with concern voice.

Pinky : sasha why u standing like statue..say about ur marriage fixed with karan.

Geet smiled: its true sasha ..

Sasha blushing face: yes geet , Next weeks, my engagement in rajasthan..

Pinky : yesterday I met her in mall after she said her engagement in next week. I thought in her engagement day , we will do college reunion day in same place..so I called anu..she only said , u r in delhi.. today everyone thought give surprise visit in ur home.

Sasha: yes, u must come to engagement with ur cutiepie and if possible bring ur romeo also.

Geet nods her head with little smile..

Girls left the mansion except anu stay with geet in mansion.

Maaneet room

Geet layed sleeping baby in bed and sit next with him while caring his hairs softly.

Anu: geet, who is baby..

Geet: I don't know , anu..

Anu; u don't know, what are u saying..

Geet: really , I don't know..two days back , babaji send me special gift for my life..he is my gift , anu.. with smiling face.

Anu: I am not understand , geet ..

Two days back

orphanage , mumbai

geet was playing with orphanage children ..

Old lady come infront of geet : geet beta..

Geet look at face: dadimaa.. with little smiling face.

Savitri : owner of orphanage ,in orphanage, old age people call her to sister ,mid age people call her to maa and youngster and children call her to dadimaa.

Dadi: geet beta, ur driver waiting for u outside.

Geet smiled meekly : yes dadimaa, I am going bye..

Dadimaa caring her hairs: this is ur home..whenever u want, u come her , no one stop u dear then why u sad .

Geet: dadimaa, i know , this is my place. When my childhood time, u r not brought me yaar..that day itself, I died in that place with moist eyes.

Dadimaa: forgot ur past , u have lovely family , enjoy ur life with ur family.

Geet : yes , I have lovely family, best husband and caring mother in law .they were giving everything but I cannot give anything to them with sad tone and crying face

Dadimaa hugged her : shhh..dont cry..my geet very strong girl..

Geet: yes , ur geet has strong girl insake only till I am alive in this earth..

Dadimaa: plz trust god ..

Geet: no dadimaa..i am not trust that god...I am leaving ..maan not in mansion and maaji also went to business trip..

Dadimaa kissed her forehead : ok beta.. take care ..

Geet left the orphanage .

Dadimaa (mind): why god, u had written bad fate in her life..she faced problem more in her life , its enough , give her happiness back to my child.

Mumbai station..

Geet sitting in her compartment..train not moving from that place..she got boring..she come to stand in compartment door ..slowly train start moving.. geet turned while go to her seat before some one hand held wrist..geet turned back ..one girl held her wrist ..

Geet look at her girl , head to toe , she wore traditional choli dress, her half face covered with her veil ..she wore bangles and one hand held big cloth bundles safely..

Girl gave cloth bundle to geet hand .as bundle so heavy but geet managed held properly with one hand while other hand held her walking stick.

Girl: plz , keep with u safely ..with crying tone.

Geet: girl... who r u..why u giving ur thing to me..

Girl: plz I am begging ..dont shout ..with fear tone

Geet nods her head and girl: ji , iam paru..where is ur home..plz tell ur address..

Geet: iam geet, khurana mansion, delhi.

Paru : thank u so much..she run out from place ..while train also moving ..

Geet shout paru.. but she did not stop anywhere..

Geet come to her seat and sit properly placed white bundle next with her with worried about paru .

Geet hearing sound from bundle and she open bundle with fear tone.

Geet shocked ..

Part end

Precap:

HERO VS HERO 

MAAN VS CUTIEPIE πŸ˜†

geet reaction😲😲😲

MAAN & CUTIE PIE reaction πŸ˜‘😑😑

OUR REACTION : πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

If u likes this part , plz do likes and comment

I know, this is very short update...next part update long one and more our cutiepie naughtiness i know everyone missed our cutiepie right..me too miss him so much..

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Maaneet Journey FF - Marriage at First Sight 
                        PART 52 - updated - 

Maaneet SS- Hey Kaise Pyaar hai 

Part 5 - updated 

Maaneet SS- Mera Maasoom Patidev

Part 6 - updated 

Maaneet  - Tu Mera Zindgi Hai 

Prolouge , CS & Part 1 - updated 
maaneetfavo thumbnail

WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY , ANU.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

MAY ALL UR DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE😳😳😳

KEEP SMILING ALWAYS ..AND MORE HAPPINESS IN UR LIFE .πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I GOOD TO STAY YOUNG ,BUT WITH EVERY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE GETTING OLDER  DON'T WORRY, JUST CHILL .DONT SAD ..I ALWAYS WITH U LIKE UR FRIEND EVEN U R GETTING OLDER.πŸ˜†

Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New new storyyy !! ❀️ Aree waaah lovely gift πŸ˜›
That too One of the AWAITED πŸ˜› HOPE 2 ❀️
Our Lil. MAANU bby
Vismeet Maan singh Khuraana ❀️
Wooo hooo !!! Congratsss Didu πŸ‘πŸΌEdited by Angel.Pooja - 6 years ago
Angel.Pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy b'dy sweetie again n again ❀️ hehehe
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome story and cs loved it put some pics na so geet is married to maan both are college lovers maan loves geet madly and so does geet but something missing in their life geet craves for a child geet told anu how a girl handed her a kid who is such a cutie that geet couldn't do anything but stare at the cutie angel maan loves despite geet not able to give him heir but maan least cares for it 
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
all the best madam