Did Varun Sood request fans to eliminate Ben from show

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Bigg Boss 11: Did Varun Sood request fans to eliminate Benafsha Soonawalla from the show? We have the answer...

Bigg Boss 11: Here is from the horse's mouth

By Urmimala Banerjee | Published: November 16, 2017 2:05 pm
1SHARES
  • Facebook share
  • Twitter share
  • Share on Google+
comments
Bigg Boss 11: Did Varun Sood request fans to eliminate Benafsha Soonawalla from the show? We have the answer...
  • Hrithik Roshan enters Bigg Boss 8 house - view pics!
  • Bigg Boss 8: Salman Khan's grand entry and performance for the grand premiere - view pics!
  • A closer look at Armaan Kohli and Tanishaa Mukherji's love story
  • Tanishaa Mukherji, Armaan Kohli and VJ Andy spotted together in Goa!

Bigg Boss 11 has surely taken a toll on relationships. The first casualty was that of Bandagi Kalra and Dennis Nagpal. The intimacy of the Delhi beauty with Puneesh Sharma hurt Dennis who announced his breakup with Bandagi. Later on, we saw how Divya Agarwal called it quits with Priyank Sharma when she saw him getting close to Benafsha Soonawalla. The hot MTV VJ is in a relationship with fellow MTV actor Varun Sood. As per a report in IB Times, Varun has requested fans to vote more for Hina Khan and Sapna Choudhary so that Benafsha gets evicted. Apparently, he feels Ben is unhappy inside and her image has gone for a six. We have seen how Benafsha and Priyank Sharma shared the same bed at night, which led to a lot of gossip.

When Bollywood Life contacted Varun Sood, he said, "It is not true. I have not asked anyone to evict Benafsha. In fact, I have been very busy with my show and not followed Bigg Boss 11 since a while now. I don't know how this news spread. (Also Read: Bigg Boss 11: Gauahar Khan EXPOSES Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra's strategy to survive on Salman Khan's show)

comment

Varun has been rather supportive of Benafsha inside the house. He told IB Times earlier: Not at all, I trust her. I trust her on a different level all together. I am pretty sure there's something more this which hasn't been shown. And when she's out, I'll ask her. I am a guy who doesn't jump into the conclusion. I am a sorted guy in the head and I shall wait 60 more days she'll come with the trophy, then I'll ask her. That's not an issue. In fact, fans of Divya Aggarwal and Priyank Sharma have been urging Benfasha Soonawalla to consider her actions inside the house. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...(Also Read: Ex-Bigg Boss 11 contestant Dhinchak Pooja joins Aditya Narayan, Ravi Dubey on Entertainment Ki Raat)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol he sent a message to his fan & that message got circulated..why would he do that ? What's this need fans have to screenshot private messages & post it on Instagram.. Why he is lying now? Hugh jackman responded to my tweet once & i didn't circulated it anywhere even though it was public.. I just brag about it once in a while..
love_never_dies thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

Lol he sent a message to his fan & that message got circulated..why would he do that ? What's this need fans have to screenshot private messages & post it on Instagram.. Why he is lying now? Hugh jackman responded to my tweet once & i didn't circulated it anywhere even though it was public.. I just brag about it once in a while..

@bold 😲 omg.. 
I got reply from Chad Murray on Twitter and I was flying that day 🤣.  

shubhzie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

WAAATTT...Hugh jackman responded to your tweet If he did that to me I would have gone mad...That is so cool gurl😎
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ye ranvijay's puppy baat to aise karraha hai jaise iske pass koi 'nal' ghai jise kholke vote nikaldeta hai aur ab us nal ko band karke vote rok dega 😕
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Idiotically juvenile. 
Originally posted by: love_never_dies

@bold 😲 omg.. 

I got reply from Chad Murray on Twitter and I was flying that day 🤣.  

i know that flying feeling 😆 i remember that day as clear as this one.. I was like this is what winning must feel like.. I like chad Murray's face😳
Originally posted by: shubhzie

WAAATTT...Hugh jackman responded to your tweet If he did that to me I would have gone mad...That is so cool gurl😎

i had a hangover for good 12 hours atleast .. People were trying to rain on my parade that his management must have wrote that .. But hugh said once that he handles his instagram & twitter g himself when responding to fans..i have had bwood celebs replying to me all the time but this was  unexpected &out of blue ..Good day it was..
love_never_dies thumbnail

i know that flying feeling 😆 i remember that day as clear as this one.. I was like this is what winning must feel like.. I like chad Murray's face😳

Exactly same feeling, I didn't expect that he would reply.. When I opened Insta on that morning, he was having a Live, I caught up with last few minutes. And was like wow, a day starts with good face 😳 and after a second when I opened Twitter he was thanking the fans or something regarding Insta chat, I just said I was so glad to be part of it and saw him first in the morning.. I got a notification in few minutes , when I checked "I was 😲 and I literally Started to jump in happiness , oh god he replied me, he liked me tweet .. 
That was the best day on my Twitter experience till this date, I took screenshot and put as FB & WA status , made my friends jealous 😳🤣and I had that Goofy smile throughout that day.. Damn out of the world feeling ☺️..
I loved him on OTH and he became my crush, I love his eyes and smile 😳
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bechaara trust karta hai xD par woh pakka kaat Rahi hai xD