Dinosaur: Captaincy task - Page 2

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by anna143

ANyone knows who's captain?

According to BB Khabri, Hiten is the next captain.
I think Hiten is the new captain...at least someone from Viku camp...but the way Hina and Sapna were shouting they are defo out of the race 😆
Luv kabhi apna dimaag use nahi kar sakta..hoga tab na use karega :)
Kicking ka task hai toh phir Hiten hi banega agla captain. Ghar mein no one will kick his picture, they respect him way too much. Aur agar karenge toh pehle bolenge "sorry bhai/bhau" phir halka sa touch karenge toe se and baad mein uske gale milenge.

bahut badhiya
do billiyo ki ladai me bandar fir lega fayda

ab fir se pungi akash me se banega captain 😆
Originally posted by saga_twilight

I think Hiten is the new captain...at least someone from Viku camp...but the way Hina and Sapna were shouting they are defo out of the race 😆

If it is Hiten ... then he is definitely from Hina camp... he is just pretending to be with vikku
Originally posted by saga_twilight

Hiten ko viku camp se samajhne ki bhool na kare 😆

he is neutral for everyone (except naagin)  , he whistled for both priyank and vikas

and he is playing smart actually 👏
Originally posted by sukanksha

If it is Hiten ... then he is definitely from Hina camp... he is just pretending to be with vikku

He is in no one's camp. He hasn't even been hanging out that much with Hina and her minions lately. In fact, he is actually in everyone's camp because everyone respects him and trusts his opinion.
M just wondering... This is stupid and sad to have one's pic getting kicked by ppl like that... Bb Kya Krwata h... It could hv been shooting with arrow or a vase of their name or anything... Barbar face Kyu