Feel sorry for Ben's bf Varun Sood

Posted: 6 years ago

Varun Sood every week puts up multiple posts(vote appeals)  for Ben to save her. Even he made Ranvijay to post for her . And this is what Ben gives back in return. How embarrassing it must be for him in front of his friends and family that he rallied for votes for a person who gets cosy with another boy on national TV.
PunGi atleast accept on face that its love/attraction unlike Ben- Priyank who are still holding up the BFF card. Why not accept that they are attracted to each other?

And Priyank was last week passing comments on PunGi sleeping on the same bed , someone should ask him now what should be said about him and Ben getting close on bed in the night on national TV πŸ€’ I am glad PunGi woke up Hiten and showed it to him otherwise no one would have believed PunGi. 
Sachi dosti aur pyar, dono ko badnaam kr rahe hai bs!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Karma again... but i think pungi should not wake hiten πŸ˜†Edited by HiddenTruths - 6 years ago
i have the same feeling whenever i see ben and priyank.  since i see online i try to ff their scenes  i was surpised i really spoke in favor of pungi because of these two.  i really wish ben gets eliminated this week.
Originally posted by HiddenTruths

Karma again... but i think pungi should not wake hiten πŸ˜†

I think Puneesh was sure, no one would have believed him πŸ˜†, so made the most sensible person in the house the witness.
O ni tu lagdi abhagan
Lagdi hatela
Lagge ni tu saareyan to bak ri
Tenu sood sood karda 
Puneesh waking up Hiten to show him that Priyank and Ben are sleeping on the same bed was the funniest part of the episode.πŸ˜†
He was like don't forget in the morning.
Originally posted by Sabhayata

Puneesh waking up Hiten to show him that Priyank and Ben are sleeping on the same bed was the funniest part of the episode.πŸ˜†
He was like don't forget in the morning.

PunGi have found another 'besharam' couple in the BB house...they couldn't have been happier. Its like diverting attention away a bit from them πŸ˜†
Edited by LiveEatLove - 6 years ago
Ben is becoming desperate for footage and it looks like she has found solution in Fake romance .
Feel bad for Ben's BF and all her friends and family.

Originally posted by LiveEatLove

PunGi have found another 'besharam' couple in the BB house...they couldn't have happier. Its like diverting attention away a bit from them πŸ˜†
Hiten's reaction was so adorableπŸ˜†