• Page of 1 Go
First tell me why are you following that user😕
Originally posted by -DragonFire-

First tell me why are you following that user😕

Not following any user just saw the post on insta and shared it here...it's sad to read these notes about NK - NK cast n crew are great team!
Originally posted by sps0114

Not following any user just saw the post on insta and shared it here...it's sad to read these notes about NK - NK cast n crew are great team!
Ab kuch toh log kahenge
Logon kaa kaam hai kehna
Edited by -DragonFire- - 6 years ago
Some part of it is true... zain and aditi should make some efforts to represent their show at big platforms like ITA...promotion is an important aspect for the success of the show. Star plus is very Laid back in promoting NK ...the team can take an initiative it' a good thought actually. And this is entertainment business so they need to appear and attract audience...work wise they are very good but promotional wise they are terrible.
I read the comments and yes they are not positive but we cant pretend it's totally false either. We see the ensemble casts of other shows promote the show in award shows and platforms. They give joint IV's and attend events together. I suppose some luck is also involved if the cast are able to gel both professionally and personally enough to front for their show.

I know the cast and crew of NK are VERY dedicated and I have no complaints on that score at all. But going to functions and events are a part of the Job too. Unfortunately, this is the truth. Even in the Business world, we have to go for parties and networking events with clients etc. Sometimes trust me you just can't be bothered but you STILL do it. It's expected as part of your role and if you consistently don't come to events or take part in work activities then it will be noted, and it won't go in your favor.

This is not by any means dissing the cast or crew of the show. But just stating facts. I love this show and the people associated with it but we cant pretend the show doesn't need a bigger platform and more promotion. Zain ALONE cant do it ALL! Aditi and the rest of the cast need to step up too. It's also their role, not just Zain's.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I read the comments and yes they are not positive but we cant pretend it's totally false either. We see the ensemble casts of other shows promote the show in award shows and platforms. They give joint IV's and attend events together. I suppose some luck is also involved if the cast are able to gel both professionally and personally enough to front for their show.

I know the cast and crew of NK are VERY dedicated and I have no complaints on that score at all. But going to functions and events are a part of the Job too. Unfortunately, this is the truth. Even in the Business world, we have to go for parties and networking events with clients etc. Sometimes trust me you just can't be bothered but you STILL do it. It's expected as part of your role and if you consistently don't come to events or take part in work activities then it will be noted, and it won't go in your favor.

This is not by any means dissing the cast or crew of the show. But just stating facts. I love this show and the people associated with it but we cant pretend the show doesn't need a bigger platform and more promotion. Zain ALONE cant do it ALL! Aditi and the rest of the cast need to step up too. It's also their role, not just Zain's.
iam totally agree with u.yes,she need to put effort.itna innocent kisko nahi honi chaiye.especially media person.hope she and cast also understand this.only zain cant put effort.