Amidst divorce rumours, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff reunite over a d

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago

Amidst divorce rumours, Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff reunite over a donut date

Estranged couple Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff spotted spending some family time with daughter Samaira.

Written By Bhavna Agarwal  Mumbai  Published: November 10, 2017 03:16 pm 80002 reads 1 comments  

Juhi Parmar and Sachin Shroff's relationship is going through a rough patch if reports are to be believed. The two who got married in 2009 is reportedly looking forward to filing a divorce. 

However, amidst this rumours, Juhi and Sachin were spotted with daughter Samaira at a mall last weekend. According to reports, the duo spent some quality time with their daughter as they treated their taste buds with some donuts. 

According to reports, the two have been living separately for a year and will soon file for divorce. In 2011 too, there were reports of a split, but Sachin had rubbished it by saying, "The rumour is baseless. Fights are a regular thing between couples

"While everything was fine during the initial years of marriage, trouble started brewing over a period of time. Differences crept into their relationship, which now seems irreconcilable. Sachin was conspicuous by his absence even at the launch of Juhi's mythological show Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Karmphal Data Shani. They have been staying separately for almost a year. Samaira stays with Juhi, who will soon file for divorce. There is no chance of reconciliation, a source told a leading daily.

Sachin had said in an interview two years ago "I love that she is an excellent manager I don't have to worry about anything. I am a workaholic and in my absence, she manages the house well. She does everything perfectly which I fail to do at times. One thing that annoys me is her anger. She is short-tempered and I am the exact opposite.

Juhi had also said, "Sachin is very calm and easy going unlike me. His habit of forgetting things frequently annoys me, to a leading daily.