Akash during 'epic' captainship task + face wash task

x_CaMi_x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
IMO the star after watching today's episode: Akash ( and of course Arshi is always a given 😆 )

• First of all, I completely appreciated both Shilpa and Arshi going to Akash and saying 'okay, we will do what you think is right', after they noticed Akash was upset that they wanted to give the eggs to Sab. 
  • Appreciated Shilpa for being blunt and telling Band - 'no offense Band, but if i can't give my egg to Sab, i'm giving it to Akash'
  • LOVED how Akash sportingly handled the captainship challenge and his message to the viewers afterwards. This guy is becoming one of my favs --- 😊 Band did give up her egg as well... but you can tell she took it personal (although i get where she was coming from) - let's see how this affects BAAPS relationship in the upcoming episode. 
  • Appreciated how BAAPS members COMPLETELY twisted the game and left "Celeb" Co. looking stupid (... even till the End these fools thought THEY had the upper hand 😆)
  • LOVED the face-wash challenge (the faces of certain members when both PUN AND AKASH finished faster than Priyank; Btw don't think i didn't notice Hiten trying to prolong pun and Akash by telling Band and Arshi that the "Faces aren't washed properly"). Hats off to both Pun and Akash 👏

Now individually: 

Akash: 
  • Luv's talk to Akash - Akash's response for every single point that Luv was attempting to make was mind-blowing. Akashi is def. becoming one of my most-liked contestant in BB11. 
  • Task explained by BB. Hina & Ben to Akash: come, now beg for our egg. Akash's response about them begging for money the other week and now they think he will beg for eggs?! 😆 Again, LOVED Akash.
  • When he ignored Hina and Ben's pathetic attempt to make him feel bad that his "friends didn't support you AGAIN for being a captain". Cheap tactics from cheap minded individuals. 
  • Akash throughout the whole face task PLUS after he won the face challenge. He insisted Arshi also hold the "prize" because it was a team effort. This guy is really a good friend ⭐️

So far, this week : 
👍🏼 - Akash, Arshi, Shilpa, Vikas, Band - for being sporting in all tasks, and for the way they have handled different situations in the house.
☯️ - Hiten, Sab, Mehjabin, Pun - Different reasons for each . 
👎🏼 - Luv, Priyank, Ben, Hina - for thinking they are the smartest individuals in the house, for being hypocrites, for showering once a month, etc. etc. etc. 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

craziekudi thumbnail
I am feeling sorry for this guy... He has been played by all so many times
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg Hiten! What was with him today. I got so nervous when he kept telling Band and Arshi "no no its not washed properly". Thank goodness, Pun and Akash, both still ended up doing REALLY well compared to Pri. 
Also did you notice at the End when Hina was reprimanding Ben for washing Priyank's face that way  and Priyank to Hina: "So what, its okay" 🤣 

REALLY loved Akash & Arshi today. 

Ironic how despite Sallu attacking them the most in WKW episodes, these two end up being the Gem of the house. Full entertainment! 
LoranMaddiLee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btdubs --- you forgot Sapna 😆
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

IMO the star after watching today's episode: Akash ( and of course Arshi is always a given 😆 )

• First of all, I completely appreciated both Shilpa and Arshi going to Akash and saying 'okay, we will do what you think is right', after they noticed Akash was upset that they wanted to give the eggs to Sab. 
  • Appreciated Shilpa for being blunt and telling Band - 'no offense Band, but if i can't give my egg to Sab, i'm giving it to Akash'
  • LOVED how Akash sportingly handled the captainship challenge and his message to the viewers afterwards. This guy is becoming one of my favs --- 😊 Band did give up her egg as well... but you can tell she took it personal (although i get where she was coming from) - let's see how this affects BAAPS relationship in the upcoming episode. 
  • Appreciated how BAAPS members COMPLETELY twisted the game and left "Celeb" Co. looking stupid (... even till the End these fools thought THEY had the upper hand 😆)
  • LOVED the face-wash challenge (the faces of certain members when both PUN AND AKASH finished faster than Priyank; Btw don't think i didn't notice Hiten trying to prolong pun and Akash by telling Band and Arshi that the "Faces aren't washed properly"). Hats off to both Pun and Akash 👏

Now individually: 

Akash: 
  • Luv's talk to Akash - Akash's response for every single point that Luv was attempting to make was mind-blowing. Akashi is def. becoming one of my most-liked contestant in BB11. 
  • Task explained by BB. Hina & Ben to Akash: come, now beg for our egg. Akash's response about them begging for money the other week and now they think he will beg for eggs?! 😆 Again, LOVED Akash.
  • When he ignored Hina and Ben's pathetic attempt to make him feel bad that his "friends didn't support you AGAIN for being a captain". Cheap tactics from cheap minded individuals. 
  • Akash throughout the whole face task PLUS after he won the face challenge. He insisted Arshi also hold the "prize" because it was a team effort. This guy is really a good friend ⭐️

So far, this week : 
👍🏼 - Akash, Arshi, Shilpa, Vikas, Band - for being sporting in all tasks, and for the way they have handled different situations in the house.
👎🏼 - Luv, Priyank, Ben, Hina - for thinking they are the smartest individuals in the house, for being hypocrites, for showering once a month, etc. etc. etc. 🤢

+1
Today...,Akash n Arshi  was amazing  

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
* 100 for this post 👍🏼 ⭐️

My thoughts exactly, but couldn't have put it better.

Originally posted by: x_CaMi_x

Now individually: 

Akash: 

So far, this week : 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree to the entire thing excluding your analysis on Bandagi. I don't think she took the tasks sportingly. She definitely didn't make a hue of it but was neither sporting
About Hiten I do think he was biased but he was not lying. The face wasn't completely washed he was being more strict to Akash n Puneesh but wasn't lying then
DespicableMe thumbnail
Salman and BB are on another tangent. It's high time they realized how popular and entertaining Akash n Arshi are.

Hiten has been mislead by WKW into taking sides with Hina. He's such a fool.

Hina n poodles 😆

Originally posted by: LoranMaddiLee

Omg Hiten! What was with him today. I got so nervous when he kept telling Band and Arshi "no no its not washed properly". Thank goodness, Pun and Akash, both still ended up doing REALLY well compared to Pri. 

Also did you notice at the End when Hina was reprimanding Ben for washing Priyank's face that way  and Priyank to Hina: "So what, its okay" 🤣 

REALLY loved Akash & Arshi today. 

Ironic how despite Sallu attacking them the most in WKW episodes, these two end up being the Gem of the house. Full entertainment! 

DespicableMe thumbnail
Bandagi to Akash - un dono ko jitna nahi chahiye. Punish answer - is task se kuch nahi hota.
When Puneesh timing was better than Priyank, Arshi came jumping with delight to to hug Bandagi, but did I miss same reaction from Band?

Arshi is so large-hearted. ❤️ n Akash too.

x_CaMi_x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoranMaddiLee

Btdubs --- you forgot Sapna 😆

OH! lol not intentional at all! 
I guess I'll put her in the ☯️ category for now. 😛