Srk n kajol selfie pic 4rm kolkata.(Page 2)

Posted: 2 years ago
btw what does 4rm means LOL
all the known celebrity are there Embarrassed 
0 Likes this
Originally posted by Justmoi

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Kajol looks beautiful. Love her sari & earrings. She looks her best since a few years which is great seeing how lot of other actresses her age don't look half-as-good as her.. This is me being absolutely genuine because I can't stand Kajol.

They look sooo good together! Shah in a suit!! <3 And woa at Kajol touching his hair. She's usually not touchy-feely with him.

MEB Shocked. She is most physical with him. She hugs him, they walk hand in hand which I have not seen him do much with others. Their hugs are a full hug, Shah hugs are usually half hugs though he is a hugger. Shah is physical, but she is not. But she is with him. 

Lol @Red. I believe you !! LOL

I think it says a lot about him when every actress holds his hands (like couples do) during promotions. Like he says, he's very open about his love for everyone he works with. He holds them, hugs them, kisses them. And Kajol was no different during Dilwale.
1 Likes this

[Content Removed]
how good does Shah look Blushing Happiness suits him best Day DreamingHeart
1 Likes this
They are so cute together.Embarrassed
Kajol looks lovely!
1 Likes this
JM: He is with her, she, not with him besides hugging. There was a DW event after the release & she was standing next to him, he gave her this tight hug & pulled her close & her awkwardness was visible. The same theme occurred a few times during the promotions too. He's incredibly fond of her though.

"Can't stand her" = When she talks & acts stupidly. We've had this discussion. Lol.
1 Likes this
Just watched a little clip from this event where both of them climbing the stairs to the stage together and shahrukh is holding kajol's saari ( i think ) and helping her climb EmbarrassedLOL
1 Likes this

[Content Removed]