Posted: 2 years ago
This ain't a selfie
9 Likes this
They look so pretty Day Dreaming
1 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Kajol looks beautiful. Love her sari & earrings. She looks her best since a few years which is great seeing how lot of other actresses her age don't look half-as-good as her.. This is me being absolutely genuine because I can't stand Kajol.

They look sooo good together! Shah in a suit!! <3 And woa at Kajol touching his hair. She's usually not touchy-feely with him.
13 Likes this

[Content Removed]
Kajol Looks great Thumbs Up
There was another pic of these 2 with kajo lhaving those funny expressions and wide eyes LOL hope someone posts it here .
Shahrukh said a few lines of his speech in bengali too  Day Dreaming
5 Likes this
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Kajol looks beautiful. Love her sari & earrings. She looks her best since a few years which is great seeing how lot of other actresses her age don't look half-as-good as her.. This is me being absolutely genuine because I can't stand Kajol.

They look sooo good together! Shah in a suit!! <3 And woa at Kajol touching his hair. She's usually not touchy-feely with him.

MEB Shocked. She is most physical with him. She hugs him, they walk hand in hand which I have not seen him do much with others. Their hugs are a full hug, Shah hugs are usually half hugs though he is a hugger. Shah is physical, but she is not. But she is with him. 

Lol @Red. I believe you !! LOL
5 Likes this